What's new

In today's news...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
There's worse ideas out there, that's for sure
I'll wait several years, maybe decades, until it's actually confirmed safe before judging it

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
At least its not that pea protein soy slop that's made with a highly intense chemical process

Edit: Wouldn't surprise me at all if its all part of a big plan: give the cattle revolting slop to wear them down, then switch it to slightly less revolting slop which now looks more appealing in contrast

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Irene Cara has passed away today, may she rest in peace

Looks like they're making biomeat a real thing. Fuckin dumbasses.
At least it's not Soylent Green

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
At least it's not Soylent Green
I don't think soylent green was all that bad. Sure they were feeding heavily processed human matter to humans, but it's not like they went out and killed people for their meat.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Weren't they harvesting old farts at retirement homes?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Christine McVie of the Fleetwood Mac band died yesterday at the age of 79. Rest in sweet little lies

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another year where they're dropping like flies, Kirstie Alley who is best known for her role in Cheers has passed away today at age 71. May she rest in peace

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's pretty hilarious seeing Mccarthy lose vote after vote for house speaker.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, somebody paid Chris-Chan's bond and he's now out of jail for the time being. There's probably going to be a huge shitstorm over the horizon. lol

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Because I like beating dead horses

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly I think we're at a point where those who dislike him already knew, those who like him will never admit or accept it, and those who don't care continue to eat popcorn
No matter how much evidence for something piles up, there are people who will continue to live in a different reality. Or if not that, move the goalposts to say that the other guy was worse anyway/it's not that bad/it's justified etc
That goes for both sides in the US anyway

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
The are no 'sides' when both R and D are funded by the same Js

Still, not my problem lmao live and let die is my motto.
People over the years have done stupid, contradictory shit that breaks down under scrutiny:
-Take the jab, lock yourself down, wear 20 masks that cant block smoke but can somehow block a bacteria 100x smaller
-'vote', when Dominion controls the results
-rage about people who fly on Epstein's Lolita express, but no heads are rolling despite the flight logs being public
-scream for women's rights, then simultaneously scream for tranny rights
-say LGBT bad, but not offer them Pimozide because big pharma has everything by the bollocks
-muh Russia bad, muh Ukraine bad - both run by Js, all of whom fled country a week before they started the war

Any time you try to discuss these topics, you'll never convince the other side regardless of how much evidence you have. As Yuri Bezmenov said, their "demoralization is complete"
the 24/7 hysteria on news media get to them before you could even have a word with em
So thats why I just dont bother talking about it in real life, or just go with the milquetoast basic bitch answers.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
On another note, living in some remote wilderness or a cave sounds really comfy right now. Too bad even that requires a permit since nothing is sacred nor untouched by money grabbling bureaucrats

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Jerry Springer, former mayor of Cincinnati and best known as the legendary television host of his own show with all sorts of weirdos has passed away today at the age of 79. May he rest in peace.