What's new

[WIP - Partial] [Incomplete][For adoption/dropped][RJ222872] Succubus Tamer 2 - サキュバステイマー 白猫シャーロットとひよっこ魔法使い

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I won't be resuming this, and the game thread is yet to be made anew (I intended to post that there). Sooo, here's what I've got for anyone willing to pick up the translation of this, the second instalment of the 'Succubus tamer' series.
[move this to the appropriate category if this is not the right place]

@anyone interested: Please use the following as you see fit - only Pummels2 deserves any credit here. Also feel free to create a proper thread (and delete this one), to start and organize a proper translation effort - that which I will not be doing.

This is 80-90% based on Pummels2's work on Succubus tower 2 (https://ulmf.org/threads/succubus-tower-2-lewd-succubi-and-the-tower-of-wishes-itazuratoino.11354/)

Files meant for an extracted v2.0 game. They will not work otherwise.

- most of the interface screen
- most Armors
- Enemies names
- most Items
- most Skills/abilities/passives
- most Weapons
- starting map / MC creation
- a few things in the base
- bathroom bug correction (mushroom gal)

I've changed my mind about some names several times (notably Firya the Fairy, and Chuu the Cheeseater) so inconsistencies might still be lurking around.

- I'm pretty sure "Charlotte" is a play on word on Chat-lotte (chat = cat)
- Did you know Cameron? There's a hidden girl beside foxy Colette. Hint: she barks
- Currently only 1 ending is available; alledgedly more will be released, among other things, in later patches

Attachments