What's new

Incubus' Music

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

A series of, lets face it, mostly half finished tracks and the like. More to showcase what I can do and hopefully inspire me to actually do more than anything else.

Wish I still has some of my older works as well.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Incubus' Music

Someone's asked me to do some music for their flashgame, and this is a sample track I whipped up when they said they wanted something jazzy. It's far from complete, there's a B section I'm yet to write, plus I want to add a little more to the drum part, but I'm still rather fond of it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's got a nice jazz feel to it, but I do hope it's not a repeating track, simply because it's so short it'd start to get repetitive quickly. But for just showing up in a small part, or one segment, it can work very well.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm in the process of writing a B section, something to contrast against he double A as shown there.

I'm also considering having a full cycle of piano solo over the form to give it some extra length and variety before it loops, because it is by nature very repetitive.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm in the process of writing a B section, something to contrast against he double A as shown there.

I'm also considering having a full cycle of piano solo over the form to give it some extra length and variety before it loops, because it is by nature very repetitive.
Fair nough. I was just checking. Sure the music can be repetitive, but that beginning would just be too grating to hear it start again and again within 30 seconds of each other.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Well I'll be damned, it can happen.