What's new

Inflation games!

Reitrahc

Reputation score
I apologize in advance if this thread is in the wrong place or already exists (Cant find a thread search function sorry Im new to these sites) but what games are there that involve inflation? Cum or other liquid (not air). I already have Fairy Fighting and love it but its so short. I love it if cum enters one side and overflows from the other.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Inflation games!

"Project X: Love potion disaster" is pretty big on inflation too, you might like that game.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I apologize in advance if this thread is in the wrong place or already exists (Cant find a thread search function sorry Im new to these sites) but what games are there that involve inflation? Cum or other liquid (not air). I already have Fairy Fighting and love it but its so short. I love it if cum enters one side and overflows from the other.
You see that bar along the top of the web page? Below the forum banner, where it says "User CP" "FAQ" etc? Yeah. Third from the right, pal.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are "alot" of those type of games floating around deviantart. Flashchan.ru also has those kind of games lying around if you know the keywords to find them (Pregnant, expansion, etc.)