What's new

RPG Maker Loli Shota [イニミニマニモ? / Eeny Meeny Miny Mo?] BLACKSOULS II -愛しき貴方へ贈る不思議の国- (RJ237469) (RJ293183)

Nanjo

Reputation score
This was the last previously planned DLC, the creator is done with the game now. At least from what the MTL on his CI EN blog says. I'm not sure if there's going to be a Black Souls three, he's been itching to do more Red Riding hood.
EMMM pretty much confirmed in an interview back in October 2020 that there's definitely going to be a Black Souls 3. Before that though, we'll get 2 side games.

7Ns

Reputation score
Great news! Guess it's time to wrap up all previous content then!

atavar

Reputation score
Hello; I'm mostly a lurker. Are there any walkthroughs that focus on how, I don't know what to call it. Dialogue completionism?
I want to see every different scrap of dialogue possible. On that note, apparently there are lines from the mysterious corpse that teaches ultimate moves in BS1. I was wondering if anyone happened to know what those lines were, or had transcribe them.

Thanks.

Edit: Actually, let me put it like this. If I'm most interested in the plot, would it be best to go through the game as blindly as possible, then aim for other endings on a NG+? I really wish there were a comprehensive, spoiler-ridden walkthrough, hah...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
English walktrough i think only up to V1.0 (havent really check it just some really old post):
JP wiki - the 1 we used msotly:

PS: DLC3 10-20k all stat is insane, i might go back to chaotic dungeon to farm cash there for stat up

atavar

Reputation score
Thank you, I am aware of both of those. I wanted something that was like, huh, a completionist's bible, I guess. Oh, well.
Thanks for the help... And the warning, haha. See you 'round the bonfire, then... Good luck with your hunting.

Bsnaod

Reputation score
I've been looking around but haven't been able to find what the dlc for the crown of lion and unicorn adds. Any guesses?

Sintayled

Reputation score
I've been looking around but haven't been able to find what the dlc for the crown of lion and unicorn adds. Any guesses?
Information from Toro's twitter 22 hours ago regarding how to begin the 3rd DLC:
- Must have previously finished END G in that save
- Must have examined the door leading to the Chaos Dungeon at least once, thus having encountered (and conversed with) Mable for the first time
- Must have at least 31 SEN

You don't need to have finished other DLC areas (though with the difficulty you probably want to). You don't need to have defeated Old King (DLC2) either.
Then make your way to Caroll River. The northern part of it has a new path which leads to DLC 3.

mahe

Reputation score
Am i missing something for the final boss fight?

The crawling ones fight, phase 2, it one shots, i can tank it and revive red and poro over and over but i am left at like 10% hp and she does it over and over, theoritically i can keep doing this but the fight will easily take me 1-2hr lol

EDIT: Nevermind, i had to do some crazy sht but it worked out

Last edited: