What's new

RPG WolfRPG Localization Loli [inusuku] 限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル / Sister Travel (RJ179801) (Localized)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ179801_img_main.jpg

JRPG. Exploration aspect takes place on maps where you scroll your cursor around to interact with points of interest (think Professor Layton movement). Combat is turn-based, but with variable delay to your next turn depending on your speed and what action you take (think Trails in the Sky). H happens by interacting with your group members back in home base.

Controls are meant to be standard RPG... But for some reason mine had Z and X switched initially. Remappable, though.
Arrow keys to move around/select options.
Shift to speed up arrow key movement, skip text/speed up battles.
No mouse movement afaik.

A classic adventuring story of MC (who requests to be called big brother by any girl he sees) delving into unexplored locations and fighting beasts with his group-slash-harem for fame, treasure, and etc.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
WOW
will my save work on this? plsss work!
the sroty is straight but is very grindy idont want to go through that again....
can some1 say wats the CE code for wolf?games

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Had to leave after posting the thread but now here's my impressions after playing the game for a few hours:

The combat system using variable turn speed already puts this in the above-average range for me relative to other games. Puts a bit of emphasis into using moves that can provide special effects like -AGI as per the situation, instead of hammering the strongest skill always.

Exploration is alright, though it would have been really good if it had mouse movement and if quick move wasnt the same button as text skip, I always blow past the first few lines of an unmarked encounter because I was trying to move through the map faster

H scenes are pretty good, more on the vanilla side with a light sprinkle of monstergirls. MC is Rance-like so the scenes are like kinda sorta but not totally consensual

Story is refreshing in its simplicity, no big overarching plot or great evil to vanquish, just a group of adventurers having fun adventuring.

Overall a good game, I like it quite a lot. (I wouldn't make a thread if I didn't)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
WOW
will my save work on this? plsss work!
the sroty is straight but is very grindy idont want to go through that again....
can some1 say wats the CE code for wolf?games
If it's a wolf game, the chance of save porting between version are about null.

And I'm surprise this game got out without Kagura game making their own thread about it here like they usually do...

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If it's a wolf game, the chance of save porting between version are about null.

And I'm surprise this game got out without Kagura game making their own thread about it here like they usually do...
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU say it its 99.9% with a chance of 0.1% it will work... i Mean the last game they TL My save Data Work.... U know Seed of evil

maybe they just forgot or didnt need too afterall they're already popular n im sure some PPL is looking at it quietly
now let's rejoice at this awesome Academy material n fun game XD

Oh yeah does RPG maker CE code works on WOLF? haven't tried yet

Bryanis

Reputation score
Seed of evil was rpg maker. Unless there massive change in the script or game structure, save game port with the different rpg maker.
It's the opposite with wolf rpg, sometime just going from jp v1.00 to jp v1.01 can cause the save to stop working -_-
Since I'm no programmer and don't know more about how wolf rpg work I can say if it work or not under which situation.
But so far, 100 % of the translation (fan or pro made) had 0 save porting under wolf rpg...

Wolf rpg work a bit differently then rpg maker, so I don't think the code will work. I think that wolf rpg have exact value and not 2*+1, but I don't really remember.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay i tried my save on Jap-eng....but.... failed....
uugghhhhh gotta endure grabbing it while T_T i guess ill cheat my game there

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I guess I kinda beat the final boss? Got the credits roll and everything. She took way more tries than expected, suddenly TPKing me with lightspam. Beat it with Kodachi/Mana/Medina, Brother go home

However, I haven't unlocked the Wetlands location, Medina's 8th memory (after the doggystyle), Amy's first memory, Melody's first, and Mana's second. Maybe I've been to the Wetlands before and it locked out after that, but what about the memories?

EDIT: Those are apparently all bath peeping scenes. Looks like girls will only use the bath at night if you didn't have sex with anyone the night before.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Okay, I guess I kinda beat the final boss? Got the credits roll and everything. She took way more tries than expected, suddenly TPKing me with lightspam.

However, I haven't unlocked the Wetlands location, Medina's 8th memory (after the doggystyle), Amy's first memory, Melody's first, and Mana's second. Maybe I've been to the Wetlands before and it locked out after that, but what about the memories?

EDIT: Those are apparently all bath peeping scenes
Well, jap save won't work, but you can look through the jap version thread for extra info (although there no full walkthrough in it) :
https://ulmf.org/threads/inusuku-o-chan-shisutaatoraberu-rj179801.8795/