What's new

Is e-Ohkoku gone for good?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The site e-ohkoku.jp is down, the domain taken over by a generic search engine phishing site. Did something happen to him? Has anything been said?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
uh oh. and he didnt even have a twitter account to keep up with him. guess we just gotta wait and hope for the best.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The blog hadn't been updated in two years the last time I looked (not even with Festival, the game he had been updating regularly), and that was months ago.

MistressCandyCane

Reputation score
Ello Ya'll, would like to say something here, me using the Internet Archive Wayback Machine site, it seems that e-ohkoku has been taken down after 29 Apr 2018 of the IAWM's last known active archive. but I did remembered that, when I tried to visited it a few months ago, there was a site link, leading to a place to buys the site's domain site, but after a couple months later after that, even that link to buys it, is no longer available anymore, so I don't know what's really happened to them at all, all I can say is that, try to gets a hold of them through either DMM.com or at DLsite.com as well, to see if they know what went down with them, since they are still selling their games on those sites.