What's new

Is "fantasy creature sex" considered bestiality by google's Blogger?

TheNeophyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a direct restriction on depicting bestiality even in textual form on their content policy page, yet there are a bunch of game blogs, like for Mitsuxo X Space Escape, which has sex with space dogs, yet blog is perfectly fine.

Is it because they don't feel like going through every blog there is/people not being dicks and not flagging such blogs or they see difference between fantasy stuff and real photos/videos/photorealistic art?

Was there anyone having trouble with Blogger because of such content?

I ask because I'm a slowpoke and only now realized there is a legal aspect for h-games.

I also had a wonderful discovery of pretty harsh laws on the subject in my country of residence, so if at least one of Blogger and local law will be against me or there will be even a slim possibility of legal action, I will have to cut h-stuff out of my game, with it being available only through
[airquote]third party mods[\airquote].

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Is "fantasy creature sex" considered bestiality by google's Blogger?

I'm sure if they had enough reports on it, it would be gone. Otherwise, yeah...probably don't even check sites out randomly.

I personally don't find the cartoon depiction of any 'illegal' act to be wrong. They can argue about how it is immoral all day long but we have movies and video games and such that show murders all the time but yet it is illegal to do it in real life. No different than beastiality or even loli. Kind of contradictory if you ask me.

OP
TheNeophyte

TheNeophyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kind of contradictory if you ask me.
Indeed.

I must say I was absolutely surprised to find out even "description" is an offence.

*sigh*

I guess I'll close download section until legal answer about my country laws arrives.
And I hope they ain't gonna pull "1984" on me and declare that, say, sentient plant or talking rock or nanobot swarm still counts as "animal" just because they say so.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think minotaurs and stuff wouldn't count since the law is the because an animal has no capability for consent...though still... moralfags be trying to censor thought

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My blog have almost everything said here, and after i posted the link of a story on facebook, i got that restriction "click here if you want to enter this blog", or something like that.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reside in mexico and I always make private rpg maker games whit
pictures gathered from the internet whit my favorite fetishes like
hypnosis or netorare...

I recently got into bestiality/Furry and I have done like 3 games
about it and ramdomly distribute them only among friends in my
school...

Then a teacher caught one of my friends playing one of my games
and tried to get me expelled from school and guess what?

I went commando on hime and abused all the legal holes in the law
and instead got him warned by law for "Abuse of power"...

To this day my friends still can't believe I almost got a teacher
banished from teaching in any school for abuse of power lol...

All just because of the pictures of bestiality in my games which
he said "Are depraved, evil and immoral... You should be banished kid!!"