What's new

ACT [ ISAmu.Room ] ISAmu.のお部屋 Scrap Iron Girl DOUBLE PACK 廃鉄少女ダブルパック RE044285 RJ044285

DapperZapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Action]Scrap Iron Girls

I've only seen the computer strip my character twice; once it was Injection, and she used a move where she launched a bunch of missiles and the other time was Maiden who used a move where she waved her arms around in an arc over her head for a while. In both instances, the background of the game turned into red, zooming kind of image (typical victory by special move that most fighting games have). Now, I've never been able to replicate Injection's missile launch move but I can pull of the move with Maiden. I've used it as the final blow move in the first round and sporadically manage to get the special finish victory screen (another move I can get to do this is Swime's fireball), but I've never managed to do it in the second winning round. The moves don't always produce the special finish victory screen, either, even if they are in fact the finishing move, so I'm thinking it might be a reversal needed to strip. But I can't tell how to actually perform a reversal.

If you check the folders the game is in on the computer, there's one folder that has images that list three special moved per character (four for Teach). Once in the main folder, it's then under the second folder (all japanese characters), then the folder Haite, and lastly the folder Screen. I can't tell if these are all the special moves for the characters or if there are some secret moves that aren't listed. The last move listed for each character is a "forward" + "blue button" move that I've never seen actually do anything.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

I've only seen the computer strip my character twice; once it was Injection, and she used a move where she launched a bunch of missiles and the other time was Maiden who used a move where she waved her arms around in an arc over her head for a while. In both instances, the background of the game turned into red, zooming kind of image (typical victory by special move that most fighting games have). Now, I've never been able to replicate Injection's missile launch move but I can pull of the move with Maiden. I've used it as the final blow move in the first round and sporadically manage to get the special finish victory screen (another move I can get to do this is Swime's fireball), but I've never managed to do it in the second winning round. The moves don't always produce the special finish victory screen, either, even if they are in fact the finishing move, so I'm thinking it might be a reversal needed to strip. But I can't tell how to actually perform a reversal.

If you check the folders the game is in on the computer, there's one folder that has images that list three special moved per character (four for Teach). Once in the main folder, it's then under the second folder (all japanese characters), then the folder Haite, and lastly the folder Screen. I can't tell if these are all the special moves for the characters or if there are some secret moves that aren't listed. The last move listed for each character is a "forward" + "blue button" move that I've never seen actually do anything.
OH.

beat the game with your character. Choose the TOP option. It will tell you the super for your character. Use that.

Notes: You can only use this move when you character is leaning over, almost dead.
You can use it in any round, actually.
You can actually spam it as much as you want in every round.

Forward + Blue is what's called a "standing overhead". It hits opponents who are blocking low, and each character has one.

Last edited:

DapperZapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sweet, nice work. I have three so far (Teach, Cook, and Shinto), but I can't seem to pull them off yet. They each have a japanese character in subtitles that I don't know what it means (Teach, for instance, is "Yellow Button" (symbol) "down" "down" "down"). It's the same character on a couple other listed moves. Do you know what it means?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dapper, I have a large post up there that explains some of this in the spoilers... the symbols most likely mean throw, yellow button is special, default D. I put a LOT of data into it...

DapperZapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, sorry, my bad. Thank you. So it means throw. That should help; there's a lot of moves I hadn't been able to do until now.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is one set of characters I do see sometimes that I haven't been able to translate... I think they refer to "juggling" or "airborne". I've got a whopper of a headache right now though so I can't continue any form of research until it subsides... almost a migraine really... If I figure anything out I'll add it to my post above.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to necro this thread. Just thought i should say that this game seems to have been updated three months ago. is it only a bug fix or did it add anything? then again, maybe someone can upload that edition, if possible?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow I had forgotten about this game. I would like to second the request for the new version.

Grime

Reputation score
When moderation removes links from a thread because they are dead, requesting a reupload is considred linkbegging.
I hate to be that guy, but can anyone reupload the download?