RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

ok a little help here i started a quest that i do not even know what to do

when you go out of rphanage i presume there is a small town but once you go out of item shop a nun is being assaulted by a thug- if you defeat the thug seems she ask you something about going to north patway that is a dungeon forest but i have quite a while in there killing everyting but once i reach certain point i fight a plant that is clearly imposible to kill at that point. and thx to started that quest i dont know what to do. time doesnt move and i cannot go outside that place anymore

any help or guide what i need to do there ?
You unintentionally answered my question :D thanks!

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do not interact with the sparkling well near the house with the soldiers raping the girl during the zombie part, it is what causes her to lose her virginity with no confirmation.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, it's up to v 1.06 now ' 'a although I don't think any links has been updated beyond 1.01

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

waaaa i give up again. to be able to pass zombie invasion without being able to use skills is a pain i did a miracle to reach at 3rd part of the city but is impossible already without being able to use massive skills i am completely at loss

really no one knows how to be able to use skills again after fairy quest end?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for putting all these vital info on the game. I think I'll finally be able to get past the zombie town without getting the dead end right after.

Though to be honest, calling the waiting period between major arcs a "free" period is sort of inaccurate. I'd rather call it the "find the next thing to prevent a horrible fate" period. Its less like freedom and more like a creeping wall of doom waiting for you to get lax.

That said, I rather like this game. I wouldn't spend this much time tearing my hair out in frustration otherwise.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The real bitch here is the zombies invasion, simply impossible unless you pump up your speed and attack/magic and pray god you're able to kill as many of them before they take their turn, bosses are easier than the groups of 8 enemies you're put against.
After that you have access to gear, refining and grinding wich makes everything a hell of a lot more manageble.
Also in case people didn't notice, pressing LEFT on the skill setup menu will remove that skill and give you back the SPs so you can change your setup depending on the encounter wich can be a lifesaver.

To be honest past the prologue zombie rape the game is actually pretty fun since there's a lot of preparation involved
but the zombies
the zombies
oh dear undead jesus the zombies
the author was drunk when he designed those encounters
If you can cast magic, then the amount of grinding is considerably reduced. Basically you need enough agility to get first move against all enemy types. In addition, enough SP points to max out the mass-attack lightning skill.

My 2nd runthrough didn't have an item that prevented confusion or stun, but it then dawned on me that if enemies can't take a turn due to paralysis then the nun has more of a chance of getting her turn and wiping everyone out with holy light.

Maxing out quake is also doable since the side-effect causes monsters to lose their balance and lose their turn. I don't recommend it unless you're short on mana since most of the undead mobs resist earth damage whereas lightning is only resisted by the ghost enemies.

One good thing (?) about the zombie invasion is it's very possible to get tons of gold as a side effect from levelling up thanks to the monster drops. I made enough gold to get effective 10% physical damage reduction and 20% resistance to the most common status ailments in this arc.

I'm now on day 19 and have spent 5 straight days just running the dungeon and getting cash for upgrades and debt payments. The only way I can progress further is if I get the thief together and get the anti-freeze item from the mayor. Oddly enough I still don't see the bastard in the bank, upstairs or downstairs.

comradered

Reputation score

Oh yeah, I have a question about the debt payments. I recognized the need to have a machine translator for the game, so I did just that. Right before the zombie arc, the old man whose kitchen you just obliterated added more debt to your ass. It says you need to pay up at least 10k gold every day or else its literally her ass on the line. How does one go about paying the debt? Is it automatically deducted for the day, or do you have to go to him to pay up on the debt? Or does paying the debt involve you going to the bank and making the payment there?

Zyrusticae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The real bitch here is the zombies invasion, simply impossible unless you pump up your speed and attack/magic and pray god you're able to kill as many of them before they take their turn, bosses are easier than the groups of 8 enemies you're put against.
After that you have access to gear, refining and grinding wich makes everything a hell of a lot more manageble.
Also in case people didn't notice, pressing LEFT on the skill setup menu will remove that skill and give you back the SPs so you can change your setup depending on the encounter wich can be a lifesaver.

To be honest past the prologue zombie rape the game is actually pretty fun since there's a lot of preparation involved
but the zombies
the zombies
oh dear undead jesus the zombies
the author was drunk when he designed those encounters
I actually didn't have trouble with those once I learned to just set the nun on assault stance and try to survive long enough for her to cast Holy Light.

Of course, the problem with this is that I had to do LOADS of save scumming, but eh. I did what I could with what I had.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

damn i still cannot find a way to re use skills

and about someone asked if you play with sounds within each day you will hear a sound of money cashing i presume that is autopay at that point X_X

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I have a question about the debt payments. I recognized the need to have a machine translator for the game, so I did just that. Right before the zombie arc, the old man whose kitchen you just obliterated added more debt to your ass. It says you need to pay up at least 10k gold every day or else its literally her ass on the line. How does one go about paying the debt? Is it automatically deducted for the day, or do you have to go to him to pay up on the debt? Or does paying the debt involve you going to the bank and making the payment there?
You have two different debts, one to the bank and one to Iruda.

For Iruda's debt, talk to him before you sleep for the day and select the first option. You should pay him 10,000 gold and that will be good enough for the day's instalment. If you fail to pay him for the day, he will summon you to his room after you sleep and have his way with you. One good thing is he casts restoration magic on you meaning you screw with him but remain a virgin.

The bank's debt can be paid back by talking to the left reception maid at the bank in town. One option is to borrow, the other is to return. The bank's debt is separate from the hero's but so far they have come after for the principal (I pay back my debt in 10,000 instalments).

comradered

Reputation score

You have two different debts, one to the bank and one to Iruda.

For Iruda's debt, talk to him before you sleep for the day and select the first option. You should pay him 10,000 gold and that will be good enough for the day's instalment. If you fail to pay him for the day, he will summon you to his room after you sleep and have his way with you. One good thing is he casts restoration magic on you meaning you screw with him but remain a virgin.

The bank's debt can be paid back by talking to the left reception maid at the bank in town. One option is to borrow, the other is to return. The bank's debt is separate from the hero's but so far they have come after for the principal (I pay back my debt in 10,000 instalments).
Huh, so you mean the virginity restoration thing from him was genuine? I thought it was just him trying to trick the gullible girl.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, so you mean the virginity restoration thing from him was genuine? I thought it was just him trying to trick the gullible girl.
See for yourself. Look at her profile page (sex details) after he's had her way with her.

Hints here on how to get the winter equipment for labyrinth floors 11-20 were inaccurate to say the least. The developer kindly gave the solution on his blog so I'll try it out and see what happens.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Noob question here.

How come whenever I sleep at my house or at the inn, the girl wakes up and then this sort of black mist comes out of her saying that she somehow lost her powers. Next thing I know is that resorts to prostitution to survive.

Any tips?
This is after the zombie invasion and defeated that tentacle monster in the ice room.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noob question here.

How come whenever I sleep at my house or at the inn, the girl wakes up and then this sort of black mist comes out of her saying that she somehow lost her powers. Next thing I know is that resorts to prostitution to survive.

Any tips?
This is after the zombie invasion and defeated that tentacle monster in the ice room.
Read post #135.

No one seems to have trouble beating the efreet on the author's blog. There must be some trick to beating him what with his huge regeneration...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know if there are other thing that trigger but the blackmist that appear after you wakeup and when auto dressup the blackmist comes and then gangbang end right??

i noticed that for me that was triggered after i didnt paid the money debt i asked in the bank

in same save after i paid up and slept same day the blacksmith didnt happen

i dunno if there are other things that could trigger.

btw after the invasion you are mostly free but anyone mind share what to do after it. i went inside a cave in a mini waterfall and reach a waterfall with an entrance that is blocked by a geyser

went to a forest by a tunner in south of the orphanage and reach a boss EXTREMELY HARD that kill me in 2 hits. probably you will need an elemental and magic defence stats ant items since his main attacks are electricity and wind. hope someone give me an advice

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everyone's talking about the zombie invasion/debt stuff and I'm still stuck in the cave with the fire spirit and zombie extra boss. I know that the fairy wants a certain number of items, but they're pretty expensive and I've been killing mobs for them with little success. Am I just supposed to grind and grind or am I missing something?

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT, YOU CAN ACTUALLY SAVE THE GIRL BEING RAPED DURING THE ZOMBIE INVATION WITHOUT LOOSING VIRGIN, IF YOU JUST SHOW UP FROM THE OTHER WAY INSTEAD OF GOING DIRECTLY

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game actually like Adventure, RPG, and puzzle ...
The enemy is being set to be VERY hard if you don't know what to do ...
(and certain enemy need preparation)

Ex : Zombie need Holy Water (buy or find) and Cross Cut, Slime which attack Fairy need necklace which being found after you defeat Zombie, and Red wisp who guard last switch need Anti Flame amulet and Water Dagger from Fairy which you saved ...

I like this kind of hardness, and it kinda "smell" like old RPG ...
before fighting certain boss, you need certain thing or do certain thing to defeat it, otherwise you get lose instead ... (this also being applied in Raidy game)

the hardness kinda absurd for random enemy tough ...
I only start translation in case the update has become lessen ...
too much update might mess the translation progress ...
(unless someone have detailed changelog of update / updatelog)

another game which have complex allocation sub job and skill is [一人オンライン] ココアちゃんフィーバー (Ver.1.42) ...
and ... ここなonline ...
I already make PT for both, ここなonline already get full story translation from me ...
But I can't finallize [一人オンライン] ココアちゃんフィーバー (Ver.1.42) ... this game is HEAVILY BUGGED and have 75% chance crash when entering fight ... (both is loli game at same producer)

BTW, after you go to orphanage, MC blow the kitchen and she being asked by Iruda to gather medicine or something ? (before he explain dept 10.000/day payment) can someone explain this ? (at day 2-3, if I fail, it skip to day 5 and I get YELLED by him ... ouch ...)

if someone can provide link to latest version, I can make rushed PT (only name, menu and few thing without major description)

Last edited:

Burai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to use cheat engine to change how much gold you have? I'm looking for value*2+1 but when I change the value, the game crashes.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That almost sounds if you want to change it to an even number. It must be an odd number or it crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.