What's new

ACT Loli [Ishigaki] ETERNAL ROMANCE (RJ01088089 for trial version)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I didn't previously care about this guy's works but his art and animation quality had a moderate glow-up.

1700918964352.png
(it is paywalled but costs significantly less than his previous paid demos at under $1)
so you can check in on their developments. They don't upload any demos there for supporters, just access to H-scenes early.

Censored?: Yes.

Gameplay:
It's your standard 2D sidescrolling beat 'em up with nsfw scenes. The PC is female and enemies are exclusively futanari, although some cutscenes temporarily transform her into a futa for the purpose of that scene. The PC and enemies can both initiate H-scenes and it's perfectly possible to defeat most enemies only with sexual attacks. Each enemy has one H-scene and two groping scenes (one for the PC, one for the PC groping them) each, and while the PC will take damage from enemy H-scenes if she initiates H-scenes herself she will instead heal from them. Animation quality is pretty smooth for the most part, there's some variations in speed and alternating for each enemy. Some of the onomatopoeia (sound effects) could be better, they still use the same ones from their last title. There are some special enemies + bosses with armour bars above their heads that prevent them from being grabbed, thus you will need to smack them enough until you the PC can fuck them too

IMPORTANT: Remember to bring up the menu from time to time to save. I don't think there's an auto-save feature in this so you could lose everything.

Available languages:
Japanese only.

Controls:
-Directional buttons: Movement, down has the PC crouch.
-X: Jump. Also lets you skip to the climax in H-scenes and skip cutscenes.
-C: Confirms choice. Press to attack, hold to block. Attacks can also be done while in the air and can be enhanced by holding up or down making for combos in a vague DMC style.
-Z: Super combo.
-A: Grab, which leads to the PC groping enemies to fill her lust meter before she can fuck them.
-Space: Dodge.
-Q: Brings up menu.
-S: Lets you speed up H-scenes from stage to stage.
-Esc: Quits game immediately.

Difficulty:
General gameplay is pretty easy, bosses likely to be a bit harder but not super challenging. At least one boss can roll you with some strong combos but every enemy including bosses has a lot of tells before they attack.
There is no elements of grinding or multiple paths, the game seems to be completely linear with its path.

Gameplay length:
So far maybe half an hour to an hour. The dev plans to add a lot of enemies to the game though so I'll update this when it changes.
In terms of nsfw content so far, there's about six enemies, 5 normal mooks 1 boss. This will be changed for the full version.

Fetishes:
Femdom, futanari, futadom, loli, outdoor intercourse, futanari transformation (temporary), monster girls, demon girls, minor violence elements, violation.

1700920748596.png
Title menu options. Top-most is new game, second to top is load game, middle is game options, second to bottom is key configuration (use the mouse to select buttons), bottom is the gallery.
Yes, the trial version has a gallery.

1700921360459.png
Key configuration menu. Use the mouse to select buttons you want to change as well as exit it. I think it has controller support but don't take my word for it.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yeah this dev, I actually stumbled across the demo for this not long after he first posted it on dlsite and I was kind of intruiged by his business model: basically, he makes the entire first stage/chapter of a game, puts it on DLsite as a demo and offers a $1-2 purchase of the demo version that unlocks the gallery.

Meanwhile, he continues to work on the rest of the game, and when that's done he puts it on DLsite as a separate listing right beside the demo version for full price (usuallly $10-15). It's an interesting way to approach sales, I must say.

Anyway I do agree that this game is a definite step up in quality from his previous works, the demo version was very promising and had much better animation quality than his usual so I've been keeping an eager eye on him for a while. Do recommend checking it out if you like futa.