What's new

Ivy Synesthesia [Neru Amhran]

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Ivy Synesthesia

Level 0 Trait: Grappling
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Ivy
They say an image is worth a 1,000 words. Here’s a rough approximation outside of the game.
Sadly, this is the best I could find for a slimegirl. This is roughly what she looks like in-game.
Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Ivy is the sort to that’s relatively mellow. She doesn’t really start fights, or really be a delinquent. She likes to sing and draw, be expressive as some people would say. However, if anything she’s no pushover. She’ll fight with all the training she got growing up with a household of brothers. Ivy’s a sort of tomboy. She doesn’t care about pretty nails or shoes. Expression’s her thing. She took up Egg to see what she could do with this new VR stuff. Of course, she just wanted to see what it would be like. Now she’s experimenting the boundaries of humanity, seeing just how far she can go.

Let’s see how far the rabbit-hole goes.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):
=======

After receive an invitation from the corporation a month ago, Ivy Synesthesia decide to accept this chance of test a virtual game just named "The EGG". After some minutes driving she reach the place where the big building wait for her. The young woman walk without doubts excited to play what many called a realistic game. She soon open the window doors and a worker of the company invite her to follow her. Greetings, Miss Ivy, we are glad to have her here at our test location, please follow me to where your machine is waiting for you. Do you have any question about the game than you want to share? The young man said, before check some papers at his hands, he looks to have less than 30 years old and remain silent more part of the time. After some corridors where Ivy manage to see others young girls and few guys, she soon find herself in front of a huge room where a oval shaped machine waited for her, the man help her to get inside and then to turn it on, some moments later the door closed and she stay closed in the now illuminated machine, the scrren show her some options than she could choice to make her game more personal.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Enemies from any bestiary game (like DG, RPG maker, etc?: Y/N (No frequency here, if you choose it, they will be in pretty much when I decide to throw them at you ^_^)
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y/N
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y/N (Add size and whatnot if Y)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y/N (If Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

Extras: (Put whatever extras you want right here, I'll do my best to add it in wherever I can, also add a frequency to whatever you put in if you don't mind, it'd help me out a bit.)

Then appear other screen with more options

Difficulty
Easy - Normal - Hard - Insane
Corruption Dungeon
Monster Town
Hoppeless Tower

Character Bio Y/N (make the player have an avatar with a past story)
Avatar Creation (give the chance to let the player make a more unusual character

Attack mode/ Defensive Mode

Neru Amhran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ivy Synesthesia [Neru Amhran]

After being assisted into the machine and left alone in it for a moment, Ivy would check out the menus and become acquainted to the little machine. “Humans… Huh.” She would mumble as she began pressing buttons on the screen.

Humans: Y, 3
Male/Female: Y, 3
Female/Female: Y, 2
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: N
Birthing: N
Non Consent Sex: Y, 1
BDSM: Y, 1
Slavery: N
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y, 2
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y, 3
Enemies from any bestiary game (like DG, RPG maker, etc?: Y
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y, 2
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): N
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y, 1
Futa option (You start as a futa): N
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y, 1
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y, 2
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y, 1 (Adventure!)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Easy/Normal. Beginner here, but no massive breaks.

Extras: Humor and fun! 3.

Erm, more options.. Well, Methinks Normal... Yeah, that’ll do. And Location, What the?” She would ponder that one for a moment. “Towns, mean people. People can be fun. Oh, but a swamp is kinda cool. Who knows what I’ll run into. Maybe I can start in one and journey to the other. Yeah, an Adventure to a swamp!

Difficulty
Normal

Character Bio N (I want to discover this as a slime would, clueless!)

Attack mode/ Defensive Mode ?? Attack?

With that Ivy pressed the confirm button to lock in her choices before waiting for the game to start. Staring up at the ceiling she thought what it would be like to be amorphous, flowing, like water. Maybe be something cute too. In her mind she began to think of what she might look like, all watery and flowing while remaining something like she was.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With all selected, the machine start to work and all the light inside start to turn off until Ivy could feel than she was in middle of a dark void. The peace fill her body and she remain only able to feel her surroundings who were cold and surrounded by water, the light diffuminate inside the place where she is now and she tried to open more her eyes yet this looks to be unnecesary, the light get increased and she cant close her eyes, yet this only hurt her a little, it was if she were underwater yet as she could feel her arms, they werent around her, this could make anyone get in panic, but she really feel so protected and great to be like that. After many tries to get away of the water she noyice than she only manage to look up, for the next minutes she could notice than she dont need to breath and her vision and moves get better as more she try them, finally she manage to see all clearly and notice her lack of legs as her body fall on what looks to be a stone room close a man made hole filled with water,

Naked completely and after take a while to control her jelly body, Ivy now could open the door and leave, there she also notice some white mantles and towels stored in a cest, the choice to take the water hole also is there as also train her body or play with it and of course look what more she could find.

Neru Amhran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ivy at first was nervous. The machine was spacious, but then the lights turned off, and everything faded away into a dark place, a space even the night would be bright against. Water was everywhere. No one warned her of that. Although it felt different than if she was drowning. It was intentional, and there wasn’t any going back now. The light flooded her eyes and she instinctively squinted, only to be greeted by a room with a stone floor.

“Ok, I’m not dead. Good, good.” She whispered and raised an arm to look at. It was gel, transparent, and reminded her of hagfish slime, only coloured and almost as firm as skin. “Wow.” Ivy mumbled looking at the rest of her. It was amazing. Slowly she got to grips with her change in form. The lack of legs was a slight problem, although it was only a slight problem.

Curiosity revealed the chest, with mantels and towels. They just didn’t seem right, but Ivy was sure to keep them in mind. The pool of water was interesting. Before Ivy could help herself she sloshed into the pool and began to feel around, trying to test this new body.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Leaving behind the dorr and the chest filled with towels, Ivy get inside the pool and start to swim or more likely flow toward any part than the tunnel guide her. She soon notice than she dont needed to breath or even make too much effort to move around, she was even more fast and dexterous here than in the floor, her slimy body easily passed through small places until she notice than she could heard a famale voice singing over her, she looks a small hole on the ceiling and the flow get divided there, maybe she could appear at a kitchen or any other room at a house, the luck smile to her and notice some shining objects at the floor too, it looks like the current has moved many things here and had collected some coins and even a pair of rings at the botton, maybe they were silver and gold made. The tunnel also continue straigh toward an end at a river or lake.

Neru Amhran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like any adventuring heroine, or person, Ivy noticed the coins and shiny objects and pulled them from their resting place. Of course, not having pockets was an issue she was going to have to remedy. Till then the objects would have to reside in her. So, without much thought she pressed them to her skin and hopefully they would be absorbed into her arms till she found a better receptacle. As for the singing, why not find out what other people or things resided in this world? Quickly she made her way upward against the current and found that divided hole.

With a fair bit of determination Ivy pulled herself to the industrial orifice and eyed it. It was a drain, but to what? Worst case scenario it was a water closet. But who sings while on the john? “Throw worry to the curb!” she whispered gleefully and began forcing herself up into the drain’s interior, hopefully she would fit.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ivy take the shining objects inside her and move to the tube without think twice, the suction was so much for her and soon she was taken toward an unknown place without be able to do something, she moved for a while until finally she get out.

The slime girl find herself in a small foam lake, maybe someone used soap just moments ago, her research of what place was ended soon when she notice a green haired harpy and a demon girl turning to her, the noise of get free of the tube looks to had call their attention, so both were frowning and curiouse by the slimy humanoid at their side. Both were nude and the demon girl still have shampoo over her silver hair and red body.

How dare you to interrupt me? you cut my inspiration just when i was close to create a new song Said the winged girl who get closer to see Ivy better. Hi darling, i havent see you before, from where you come? Said the evil woman less angry than the other woman.

Neru Amhran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And so Ivy was captured, sucked into the tube as if it were a vacuum and she were little more than dust! And soon she was deposited in the middle of a foam pool, and a pair of nudes staring at her as if she had just interrupted something important. “Ah, um, sorry. I’m not sure, a pool?” Ivy answered quietly as she looked around. “I heard singing, and I wanted to hear more.” She continued, trying to spy more of her surroundings before she got into more trouble!

She sank into the form a little and tried to appear lost and innocent. It was a good ploy, maybe they would just let her go. At least that was the thought as her blue body sank a little lower. The truth was it was a trap, and Ivy had sprung it as a mouse and something tasty.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes, its an old pool turned into a lake. So do you come to heard more? Then i guess than i cant get mad with you be that Said the harpy slighty blushed with a wide smile.

The devil girl get close, making a signal to invite Ivy to get closer If you are here for that, then why dont you come closer? For what i can see you have a cute voice too, maybe we should meet each other better and sing together Said the woman with a wink, maybe expecting more for Ivy than show her voice skills. The winged girl started to prepare herself to sing, making a sweet lulaby, she really have a good peaceful voice and dont expect any attack from Ivy, however the demon girl is getting very closer and her lustful needs can be noticed easily.

Neru Amhran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, life called and refused to let me go for several weeks.

Ivy stood petrified for several moments as she witnessed the harpy sing. Of course it was good singing, but she didn’t expect herself to sing, she wasn’t the type of person that did that often. The demoness on the other had was approaching with different thoughts in mind. More lewd thoughts, surely. “Um, uh” she stammered and fidgeted. She was trying her best not to get into more trouble. Although, that may let off the wrong signals.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The succubus giggle as she see how the slime react, slowing yet seductively moving toward Ivy with her lower body at the lake. Stoping just in front of the slimegirl.

Dont be so shy, if you need it i can help you. Her hands then slowly start to reach the translucent body, slowly touching it and giving soft shivers toward Ivy, as her sensitive body cant stop on feel a strange new pleasure in this, each time then a finger get inside her, she feel how the invasion produce a pleasure maybe similar as when she played with her body at her home or as a dick could be when it get inside her holes.

The harpy continue singing, not looking at what the others two girls were doing. This could increase in any oment, maybe soon the succubus would jump toward her, yet she still could try something if she wanted or Ivy could just let the succubus continue moving.