Jade Ferno (Prinny #471)

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Jade Ferno (Prinny #471)

She smiled down at her.

"Then at least....Let me give you something before you go?" She asked softly.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade looked up at the girls face and read it, her smile was enough to get her attention and accept "Whats that...?" she asked.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she then smiled and kissed the girl on the lips briefly before walking off to retrieve a large pink strapon. she blushed...

"I've....never had anyone to play with here...."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade blushed even more as she was given a kiss from the girl, who got up and left the naked Jade for a second, Jade covered her tiny breasts with her hands to protect her modesty, then she saw the girl come back with a strap on, it was larger than a normal one which intimidated her slightly as she sweated, hoping this was the last thing that would happen to her before she could leave this farm...

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She smiled softly and put jade softly over a table, doggy-style. she then began to slowly insert the toy into her companion's love hole, not wanting to hurt her. She then tested the waters by softly thrusting in and out...

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade had to hesitantly submit, she felt the toy enter her pussy which made Jade cry out in pleasure suddenely, not expecting it to be as big as she saw it, she felt the cow girl start thrusting in and out, making her pant and moan "O-Oh go...hnnh~...its s-so big...~" she muttered, starting to lose herself to the pleasure she was being given.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she laid her breasts upon Jade's back as she thrust more and more, the strapon designed to give her pleasure as well. she panted softly as she picked up the pace quite a bit, drilling into Jade with quite a bit of force as she drove them both toward a simultaneous orgasm.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade panted and moaned repeadetely, cooing as she felt the toy thrust deeper and deeper inside her, nearly hitting her cervix several times as she feels her body reach a higher point of arousal "I-Im gonna...~!" before she could finish her sentence she felt herself orgasm, screaming in pleasure as her juices splattered onto the toy, resting on the table, panting and exhausted.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"H-Haaaahhhh!!!!" She groaned loudly, cumming once more...

she then hugged the girl to her, turning her around and kissing her...

"You know...you all could stay here...and you could take a spin with the...strapon...on me...you could let me milk you forever...and no one would bother us..."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade panted as she felt the girl remove the strap on from her, moaning as she felt the cow girl pick her up and hugged her, penetrating her on the strap on again making her moan in surprise, her head resting on the girls breasts, she was panting as she tried to keep her mind in check "Y....no...s-sorry...hnh~...I have to go..." she said, squirming slightly as she tried to get the toy out of her moist slit once again.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She nodded understandingly...

"well...come back to visit, okay? I'm lonely...." She noted, letting herself from the girl and letting her companions out of their bondage. they seemed satisfied...and well-rested...

Jade has reached a 'checkpoint', being that she may revisit this area and play with Edirne the cow girl for a temporary hit point boost for the next three battles.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"O-Ofcourse..." Jade said, feeling slightly out of touch with her personality, she bounced on the strap on penetrating her for a second "I L-like your style...~" she whispered, kissing the cow girl back, eventually the girl told her of her name and Jade did the same, she was taken off the strap on and reclothed, waving goodbye, Jade left with Primrose and Ayume, hiding how good she felt from that scenario, moving on through the farm to the exit.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

immediately behind the exit were five paths, with the middle one gated off. There was a note;

"These are the four pathways of pleasure that you must overcome before moving on...enjoy! oh, and your friends may not come along...just leave them with Edirne!

Signed, Mistress.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reading the note, Jade sighed as she had to endure more pleasure again, looking at Primrose and Ayume, she showed them the note, once they went to stay with Edrine she first took the right most path.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edirne smiled and gladly welcomed the girls back, immediately setting them up for more milking...

meanwhile, Jade's path led her to a hot spring, where in the middle was a creature known as an undine; a water spirit mamono. she was currently in a human form, holding a girl captive. she softly kissed the broken young lady on the lips as her fingers played with her body...

"mmmh....I think it's time for your treat..." noted the creature, commanding water tentacles to come forth and insert themselves into the girl's holes and please her breasts, causing her to groan pleasurable...

"oohhhh thank you, Mistress...."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade noticed this and kept her knife ready, she hoped her mistress could hear her thoughts as she didnt know whether she had to suceed in combat or simply avoid reaching orgasm while being pleasured in these rooms.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

as the girl was driven to orgasm by the tentacles, the undine simply let her down and turned to the new girl.

"You there. are you here to try and resist pleasure...or to fight?"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well....a note said that i have to go down these pathways and "overcome" pleasure" Jade said, holstering her knife and walking closer, kneeling at the edge of the pool "So i guess...resisting pleasure?" she said, yawning and stretching her arms.

OP
M

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The mamono smiled softly, and approached, her naked form dripping with water that seemed to come from nowhere. She held the girl in her arms, causing her clothing to dissolve away and reappear on the side. she then made a tentacle of water insert itself into the girl's backside...

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jade prepared herself as the water clad woman came towards her, thankfully she was gentle as she was softly carried, she felt a tentacle enter her pucker and she gritted her teeth as she brushed, trying to resist the pleasure.