Jamie (thetwo)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Jamie (thetwo)

(8.50 v 11.00; PER fail)

"You have GOT to be kidding me. I think I can handle a little girlie like yourself." He moves toward Jamie, "Though, I suppose we could work something out." He grabs her mound.

(7.50 v 6.75; Opp SEX successful)

Jamie arches her back instinctively toward the intrusion. Clearing her mind, she thinks quickly what she needs to do.

VIR: 1.00
HP: 1.00

Doctor LVL: 2
VIR: 4.50
HP: 2.50
XP Gain: 24

Attacks Possible:
PHY/SEX

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ugh! How the hell do you screen all your employees to be perverts without tipping off the ones who aren't!?"

Jamie pulls away from him and goes for a punch to the face.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(6.00 v 17.00 PHY fails)

Jamie tries to smack the man in the face, though the range between him and her is far too small for an effective attack.

(Special attack: Diagnosis successful -1 INT for the rest of battle)

"Well you see deary, you don't WANT to attack me. "The phizine is rising in you even right now. It's all related to..." Jamie gets lost in his medical jargon and she feels warmth within her rising.

HP: 2.50

Attacks Possible:
PHY/SEX

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh fuck you..."

She goes for a foot to the groin this time.

(physical attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(10 v 9; PHY successful)

"Aww shit" he says, releasing Jamie from his grip. Jamie quickly runs behind him, hoping to get a better angle. "You are going to pay for that deary," the doctor said, slowly turning to face her.

HP: 2.00

Attacks Possible:
PHY/SEX

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What, compared to what you'd do to me if I just came quietly? Really?"

Jamie rushes him before he turns all the way around and tries to shove him to the floor.

(horray, if I roll an 8 and he rolls a 2, I can hit. >.<)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Maybe your STR should have been higher then ^.^)
(11.00 v 10.00; PHY successful)

Jamie again connects with the doctor, sending him to the ground. He rolls over and tries to sit up. "I like them feisty." he says. Jamie notices a slight crack in the doctor's voice though.

HP: 1.50

Attacks Possible:
PHY/SEX

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Bah, I could take him if I was the same level as him. >.>)

"Seriously? Why would you say that?"

Jamie tries to kick him in the kidney.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(10.00 v 11.00; PHY fails)

Jamie goes to kick, but before sh makes contact, the doctor grabs her leg and pulls her down to the ground. "Ahh!" the doctor grunts as he rolls himself on top or Jamie.

(7.00 v 7.50; SEX fails, -.5VIR on Doc)

The doc presses his body down hard onto Jamie, groping, trying to find the soft tissue under her top. Jamie manages to knee him in the crotch, albiet weakly, and stops his assault momentarily.

VIR: 4.00
HP: 1.50

Attacks Possible:
PHY/SEX

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie pretends to spit in the man's face, and then attempts to flip him over and slam his head into the ground while he reacts.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(9.00 v 15.00; PHY attack fails)

Jamie fakes a spit into the doctor's face, but he doesn't flinch. Either he doesn't notice, or he calls the bluff. Either way, Jamie's attempt to flip the doctor fails. She winces under the doctor's pressure.

(5.00 v 3.00; Opp SEX attack successful)

The doctor presses his hips hard against Jamie's. She can feel his bulging mound within his scrubs. Holding Jamie's arms down with on hand, he undoes his drawstring and reveals his cock. Jamie looks down, knowing what is about to come. She tries to struggle, but it is no use. The Doctor enters her with a deep thrust and she gasps. Before she knows what has happened, she find her arms at her sides, pressing deep into the floor, thrusting herself at the doctor. She can't control it. She climaxes as see feels the doctor explode inside her. Before she can recover, she feels a sharp pain in her arm. A shot? What the....

(5.75 v 5.00; Game over roll fails; gameplay continues)

Jamie wakes up, head spinning. Where am I? she asks herself. She quickly discovers that she has been stripped bare and is back in a cell. The odd thing is, the door to her south is still open.

Climaxed, all stats halved for 5 turns!

HP: .50

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie briefly wonders if she had another nightmare, but a brief brush with one finger proves it wasn't. So she's rather surprised to see the door still open.

He must have thrown me back in here and failed to shut the door firmly, or something... have to hurry.

She gets unsteadily to her feet and stumbles out the door.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie stumbles out of the cell door to her south. Her head still spinning and her legs still weak. She leans up against the wall and tries to collect herself. Looking around, she sees that she is at the end of a familiar looking hallway. There is a door to her south that says "ISO" and the hallway continues to the east. Holding her head in her hands for a moment, she tries to collect herslef before moving on.

Climaxed, all stats halved for 4 turns!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie stumbles back the same way she went before, not thinking clearly.

(Move east)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie stumbles onward, her body's weakness and her metal daze clouding the way. The hallway is cluttered with what appears to be torn clothing and signs of a struggle. In her altered state, she fails to see an unconscious doctor lying half-way into the hallway through the cell to her north. There is also another door to her south labeled "ISO"

Climaxed, all stats halved for 3 turns!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie tries to rub the sleep from her eyes as she keeps walking, oblivious to the evidence of fighting.

(Keep moving east)