What's new

Jean (Zilrax)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Jean (Zilrax)

If work or not, this test would bring us new information for future attempts. The red alien answer trying to calm Jean in any fear than the human could have of fail. Soon all was in their place and her dual dicks were used for the work in front of her.

Minutes passed where Sunflower was inmersed in upgrade the neko and of course enjoy her work meanwhile. The screens show the inferior brain get in bright colors, but these were just normal events, Sunflower could suppose for the continuity of these and how early these started to show before she clearly focus her magic, mostly the bright in the brain areas continued and dont changed, not until maybe the sixth or eighth load of cum and magic.

The female alien looks to also notice it by the screens, a minor change, but was there for her to check it later after the experiment. It must be early to make an hypothesis, but i can say than something was different at the end, do you focused in a different way or tried anything else? Her mother ask, confused by how that small event caused a change in the neko when nothing looks to had worked before. Even the first load impregnated her for sure, the sperm in such potence easily get inside the seeds in the neko.

Jean turn to her mother to heard her answer as also prepare for the next girl in line, all of them moaning in need after the long foreplay of the tendrils and the violent rape. It was then when Sunflower noticed how the heavily cumfilled Sola was resting her back at the wall touching herself with her eyes closed. The inflated small female panting still softly, show than just a moment ago she effort herself, maybe to get there or by another reason. Her breasts still looks to be filled with the warm cum and neithers these of her holes wanted to let any drop escape what make her cute being be heavier.

Jean have now some options for who to take, actually any of the girls waiting could be used now.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Sunflower shuddered, amazed at her stamina as she unleashes blast after blast into her partners body. She swore that she was even more productive than usual...

Looking to her mother, it seemed that the changes in the girl's mind coincided with Sola having gotten there. Perhaps she had done it? "I think the changes were done by Sola actually. Makes sense, her magics so better suited to it."

She moves over and kisses Sola with a grin, "You mind helping make intelligent girls out of these ladies as I breed them? I hope you don't mind too much. You're my love, who I am bound to after all. I doubt I could fill you anymore right now anyways..."

Assuming she was okay and okay with it, Sunflower would move to the next girl in line to begin breeding her, still really embarrassed, but admittedly excited by her ever increasing potency and stamina. It was a mixed feeling, but how could she not be excited by her potent seed claiming as many young as she could? Still super embarrassing though.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

That could be a possibility, there are reports of fruits altering the conduct of their other part from a considerable distance. If you add this new variable named magic then there is not yet a limit decided on what both can share. The red alien woman answer without waste too much time pondering.

The young elven waiting the kiss with a soft smile, her breath could be noticed thanks to be heavily stuffed in every hole. By the question she nods happily with a brief inocent chuckle. That is why i come, at the start i was not sure, but you were calling me with your love and that feeling of magic come when we share that passionated moment with that new fruit.

Sola dont show any jealous feeling with the idea of Sunflower have sex with others fruits, mostly because she could sense how the human remember her thigh holes as she do it and of course each time than Sunflower orgasm some of this climax is shared with the litlle pink haired elf. Its fine than i stay here or get closer? If look and share our love with others is enough then i will led you guide me as before, my love. Sola said showing than she dont have too much clues of what happened but the faith in their instinct to guide them was enough for her. Their mother heard all, but dont share a word looking how Jean was ready to continue with the next future sentient plant woman. The next in line was a winged girl wich wings were tied to dont hurt the others in this lustful sea waiting to mate, the tentacles wraping her let her in position for Jean to do as she pleased. This next woman was already wet and ready to get a good huge orgasm, her arms and legs have some beautiful feathers of many colors and her hair looks than it was made of these too and a mix with hair. After this woman the next would be a mostly normal human fruit girl of red hair or a lizard girl of blue hair, becausee both were so desesperated in their sight to endure waiting for a long time.

Having this in mind Sunflower could do the manual work as Sola try to repeat what happened the last time.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Well we do communicate mentally and stuff, so not a big surprise. Some sorta weird link thing.," says Sunflower with a shrug.

She smiled and cuddled Sola a bit, before helping her move over to her next partner, or partners she figured. Seeing both the human and the harpy being needy, she maneuvered the bird so she's stacked atop the human, before positioning both her shafts to spear into each of their slits, moaning at the sensation of breeding two females at once. She trusted Sola to handle the magic, so turned her focus to planting more offspring, her blushing embarrassedly as she thrusted, moaning loudly.

How many children would she sire here? She was a girl, but she'd be impregnating so many plant versions of people around here? Evidently a whole future of the species worth she guessed. So many females to plant her young in, and Sola... Who knows how many she'd swell with. Combined with her lifespan, who knew. She might live long enough to see several of the two alien girl's descendent's come and go. But only if she succeeded at her quest. But even if she didn't, well... She'd be leaving a hell of a legacy.

She continued rutting them eagerly, preparing to make them mothers, the next of many more to come.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With just the small cuddle given to Sola, the half demon could sense how warm and aroused the pink haired elf was, her body soaked in Jean's scent and insides filled with her fertile warm jizz. No doubt than Sola was reacting to Sunflower needs to fertilize all the fruit girls in the alien garden. As the virile part of the two of them, Sunflower easily lift the elven so this could move with her help and be closer to where Jean would place all her effort in bring some intelligence to her breeder's mates.

There were just whimpers and lustful moans from the winged girl and human all out of any sentient mind, theirs wet slits reacted in the instant when the twin rods pressed to get all the way inside theirs orifices, the deep thrust caused a loud moan in these mindless creatures and Jean couldnt stop herself to follow them, thigh but not so perfect as Sola, theirs pleasure tunnels suck hard both of her members, there was not return after this, Sunflower just could focus on her task to fuck them as much as she could, fill them with so much warm cream as also humanity than she wish to share in this world.

Sola meanwhile started to touch herself, her body itching as also earning as much pleasure than Sunflower could get, it was like they were having sex together with these two girls, sharing the moment and each pound. Having Sola so close was a sword of two edges, the twin futa couldnt contain herself any longer and explode her first load... deep and long inside the harpy and the red head human. An intense multi orgasm shared by the four and helped each other to get enough pleasure to get a new sudden climax after another what repeat for minutes, maybe if Sunflower could bet an hour.

Have both so close trying to activate Sola's power in someone else was so powerful and wild than needed too much of their magic and stamina to hold themselves, Sunflower found herself above the two fruit girls, now certainly impregnated and with some mind to be more than just food for the aliens, her eyes get opened in a weak state and looking at her surroundings noticed Sola with her back on the floor with her legs completely spread and in a lust gaze, not much different as Sunflower could be. The two girls below Jean were certainly uncouncios for maybe a long time between their mating, the mage tried to look around and see the rest of women incluided her new mom in the floor, there was not too much clues of what just happened, Sunflower just noticed her two dicks limp and resting finally after all the sex of the last hours.

There was not hungry on her and was just so up after that event than she just could rest like the others in the floor cuddling for a long time. Of course than she could do more than just that, her tireness was not so much to make her unable to try anything else, but if she wanted to continue with her work then she would need to find a way to get some energy.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower blinks in surprise at how easily she moved Sola. She was hardly out of shape, but no way was she strong enough to easily carry a pregnant elf like this. She'd need to check this out after. But for now, she had females to ensure were throughly and utterly bred.

She pounded the two partners relentlessly, moaning and shivering. No return indeed, she wasn't sure she could get over how good it felt to breed with her cocks, planting her alien twisted genes into them all and watching them swell. She wasn't sure there was even a name for such a creature as herself, a mixture of celestial, fiend, human, plant and who knows what else. And here she was going to ensure she changed an entire worlds nature with just her cocks and magic. And Sola's help of course.

Soon everything blurred and she had no idea what happened. Time had passed and she was panting, standing over her throughly bred partners, looking around in a slight daze. Everyone else was unconscious, and she felt, well, empty. Seemed even she had limits. She almost felt a bit disappointed she didn't have enough to finish the job.

She didn't seem hungry, and simply lacked the means to continue having sex. So instead she bundled the girls together close and snuggled amidst them to rest. She was sure she'd restore her stores soon enough, then she could ensure that the job was well and truly finished. For now she'd just rest with her family.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Without more seed to change her partners into sentient beings, Sunflower rest between the sleeping Harpy and Human, the natural sweet scent from them giving a little help in increase the pleasant enjoyment of rest over these nude women.

Not much time later the crystal door get opened giving a sudden end to the sweet lustful dreams than Jean could had. The human slowly opened her eyes to notice the young alien getting inside the indoor garden in their house. This place really stink to nectar... AUNT!? are you fine? The orange alien turn everywhere and notice Jean to be the only awakened in the place, so she get close and get on her knees close where Sunflower was resting

Does she got drunk before... this feast? Im sorry if she acted like that, its not usual on her. Sunflower's cousin said as she softly touch Jean's body to check if she was fine. Jean meanwhile could notice her members being not so hard yet, something than could change with some help than the young alien was giving without notice it, her different yet arousing at touch skin by her hands and back tendrils touching Jean's body in her search for wounds could be all what the mage could need to be in action again if she let her continue for a while.

In the room, her Mother, Sola and the many fruit girls remain uncouncious, maybe there havent been passed too much time. The screens floating and in the wall still looks to be recording all without stop.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower mumbles as she's woken up by the door, looking up as the niece entered the room. "Mmm? I dunno, I think Sola may have radiated the pleasure I was feeling outwards and it got everyone. I'm supposed to impregnate all the girls there. but even I've got limits, though I seem to be recovering more. Mmm, though if you keep touching me like that I'll be ready soon enough..."

She blushed a bit, shivering in pleasure, "We're trying to make them smart like Sola and such. So yeah... Need to impregnate them all. It's really embarrassing for me but it feels so good. Dunno how much more progress I can make with Sola napping away though. How was school? I imagine you were learning things I won't understand, your world obeys different laws than mine."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Blushing, the orange young girl remove quickly her limbs from the human after heard what her touch was causing on the little creature. So another experiment of what you call magic, i must suppose...

Maybe i will understand more giving a look on what ours cameras recorded... but i will try that later
. Said this she sit on the floor close Jean and let this stay resting or sit in her laps and continue after sigh. The school was right, thanks to you of course. I dodged that bad note than i would had earned if i dont hand in my homework.

She stop and think for a moment before accept to take Jean's hand again. I just dont understand both of you, what both will earn giving intelligence to them if all will leave? Is almost as if both are waiting for someone else take care of this and... im maybe the only other one than know about this... is just not fair.

It would be too much asking if all get back after you end your mission? We could live as a family, here and in peace... you would have endless girls to change like these ones and we will take care of both of you and your childrens.

Jean and the young alien would be the only ones awake for a while, but with just a time Sunflower would be ready to continue her work and Sola even sleep could be able to help her as both were a same creature and Jean will would be helped every moment by her mate.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower almost felt a little disappointed that she didn't want to continue to please her but let her do so. "Pretty much. Magic and raising intellect. And I guess she wants to spread my intellect via my bloodline."

Sunflower tilts her head, blinking. "Well... I guess I could. I mean, you and your aunt both really seem to want me here... I'm kinda touched. I... Okay, when I'm done my mission I'll come back and live with you. Just, um... don't be surprised that I've no idea of anything that's going on, heh." She blushes a bit and hugs the girl against her.

When she finally felt rejuvenated she let go and moved over, hardening again. "Erm, I gotta finish this now, heh. Sadly not quite enough to handle all of them, but given I only seem to be getting more and more, erm, virile and imbued with stamina, it might just be a matter of time."

She would move to the last of the girls and begin to work, moaning, a bit embarrassed to be on display but working to plant her young and her mate's magic into them, panting in delight at the feeling of them and the knowledge they'd be rounded with her offspring. It filled her with embarrassment but a thrill to imagine them moving about, rounded, and with the mentality to understand it on the same level as her now.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The orange girl heard what the little human had to say about the experiment with some amusement in her face, yet she just nod and remain silent trying to give time to Sunflower to pick up the idea to accept to stay and live with them.

Hearing to Jean to accept brings huge joy to her and hug her not only with her hands but also her long hair tentacles, this of course brings pleasure enough to Jean to be fully hard and ready to fuck any hole close her in great need. Thanks... thanks a lot, we will be a family for you and i will teach all what you need of this world once that time come. The young alien said between giggles and cuddles giving soft kisses on Sunflower's cheek, meanwhile her tentacles coil, pinch and grope every enjoyable inch than Jean could enjoy and made her gasp in lust.

Uhm fine, you can continue and once you end why not both you and Sola sleep with me? No doubt both would enjoy it more than that small one in the storage room. Said this as her limbs release Jean, the orange young girl let Jean continue her task looking and letting the recording continue.

The fruit girls were still uncouncious when Jean started, her two dicks really in need and ready than she just go direct to fuck the next one with both of her huge cocks, pounding as hard as possible on the poor girl who awake and fuly opened her eyes as she scream in both pleasure and surprise. Her whole self was loving each moment and now than she know than she share the pleasure with her half soul made it all get better, her members pound in armony, fucking the new vessel for her seed as the moment to release her seed and Sola's magic come. A twin huge loads come and so intense than she could feel the fruit girl's belly stretch as the poor orgasm many times by the agressive fuck.

It was almost so intense than could her acts be confunded to be raping the next girls, but as she take the next ones and try to change them, she could see theirs faces filled with bliss and theirs eyes maybe have a new born shine in them, but she could be maybe imagine this. As Jean gets her peaks it looks like the pleasure shared to Sola made the pink haired elf get a peak each time than Jean orgasm.

The room ended with all the fruit girls uncouncious and filled with babycream leaking sighty for all theirs holes, it had taken mostly the rest of the day for Jean and she was really exhauste than she needed to get some moments to recover from time to time.

It may be soon than the red alien could awake and Sola too, but they could take the girls to the bedroom or wait there as the mage try to talk some more with her cousin

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower blinks in surprise at the sudden affection and pleasurable gropes as she was cuddled and played with, blushing and moaning. "Um, s-sure, if you want us too? We'll try not to keep you up, assuming she wakes up at all after this heh..."

With that said she went to work, her pleasure ever heightening, along with her production it seemed as she ravished her partners, breeding them full of life and evolving them as well. It took a long time, her barely able to contain how good it felt as she finished siring her offspring on them all.

With her task done and balls, at least momentarily emptied, she staggered away a bit over by her cousin, shivering. "Oof... Hah, damn... I wasn't sure I could um... do that... Not one of my species back home could dream to sleep with an erm... breed that many women in one day or that throughly... holy crap..."

She swallowed a bit before nodding "Bed sounds good. We shouldn't leave mom just laying there though. Think your bed can fit four...?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young alien was of great mood now after heard than she will have maybe her family back after the mission. She of course nods and said than she wanted to share this night with all. Soon then was time for Jean to continue her mission and get it clear as she sattled her own needs too. "Im also impressed, any other would had never use all of these fruits at the same day, maybe search around the records would answer how could you do it" Said this Jean asked for her mom to be with them in the bed and the young alien frown and sigh before talk again. "Uhm... it will be a hard work take her all the way and she have her own bed... but sure, it will be only for this day" As said the poor young had to effort herself to carry her aunt, the red alien pretty much have a heavy body by her genetic changes and her many tentacles as also her larger body. It was up to Jean to carry Sola but the lewd little elf was really light than Jean could carry her without problems.
After some rooms they get to their bedroom, it was not a huge bed, but all could fit, as was made for the alien specie and Jean was of the size of a girl of eight years... Sola of course was smaller by half a feet. The red alien was placed at a corner of the bed and Jean with her other half could rest in middle, they all needed to cuddle at the other a little, but the young alien stay awake and used some mobile windows to study what the many cameras had recorder of Jean and the others

Jean nods, picking up her love before moving over to help with her aunt. "Here, lemme help. Sorry, don;t know any spell for lifting things... You... Aren;t too upset that we're gonna be gone are you? I don;t want to leave you honestly but it;d be risky and you need your studies..." She snuggled between the two alies, all lovers in one bed, her smiling, "Heh... you like the show do you?," she teased a bit.
"Thanks, actually i was locked for some hours trying to calm myself... im still having some troubles to understand, but you has promised to come back, so if beat these demons are important for you then i would do my part and wait for all" The young answer, there was some difficult to talk about them leaving tomorrow, but she tried to hide it in her smile. Of course, most of the weight of the alien mother was taken by the orange one, but Jean helps in what she could without both pressing theirs limits. Once in the bed the student was trying to read when Jean talk and made her giggle a little " I like it, cant lie of it. But is more than hungry or reproduction need, i dont want to think of the reason so much and just enjoy have you close a night at least" She told to Jean caressing her back and placing some attention of her tentacles to rub at Jean and Sola, the elf sharing the touch with her mind fully connected at her lover.

Jean smiles and presses close, shivering as she;s touched all over. "Well... I suppose I could try and get ready again for you... Take your mind off things.," smiles Sunflower, "I mean, I did sorta take your first time... and we're kinda family now sort of... And I guess this is pretty normal for you guys."

Jean words certainly cause some amusement in the orange alien who chuckle a little before cover her mouth to dont awake her aunt. "Are you asking me to feed from you after that long reproductive sesion!?" She needed to think for a moment blushing before nod and say what she have in her mind. I could help you a little to recover yourself and you are right, i could even mate with my aunt... but i dont like the idea, she is a little old for me~" She whisper and giggle at the end, then she placed her tentacles close Jean mouth and lower holes. "Please drink as much as you need, i will share some nutrients to restore your energy ,,, i cant allow you to get exhausted in middle of our intercourse... this time i will make you feed all my entrances not only the digestive ones" Said this her tendrils poke at the entrances of the futa girl, wraping too in her double dicks and inyecting some flluids direct to the sperm source, it was of course out of pain as if the substance was filled with aphrodisiac and not only nutrients

Jean chuckles before moaning as she feeds from the tentacles, gasping as she was injected right back through her cocks, blushing deeply. "ah, that feels weird... Mmmf... Other entrances...?" she blinks, shivering even as she get's very hard in anticipation

The jizz take a minute from come out in small loads at Jean moth and lower holes, the taste on it was sweet and delicious almost as if Jean and all the fruit girls had evolved to enjoy and feed of it when they were exhausted, her two cocks were soon hard and up in need thanks to the administration of drugs and nutrients, just as how a plant react in her need sattled of sun and water. "Yes, our reproductive entrance is up at our head, the lower ones are to feed of fruits with a phallus and ours breasts can also be used without problems, im even thinking on use some of my hollow tendrils too... so please eat all what you can from me than you will need it" The alien girl then rise up Jean and placed the human softly over her belly, moving Sola to face them as the elf still sleep.
She of course pointed to her mouth when she aim to her reproduct hole

Zilrax: "Oh... okay...," shivers Sunflower, feeding as she was positioned, blushing deeply before pressing her cock to the girls mouth, before pushing in. Fucking her face for great pleasure it would seem, her groaning a bit. "Um... you want one... or both at once...?" she shivers.
There was a little whine comming from the alien girl, her cheecks blushing as Jean press her huge dick inside the narrow mouth. "Hmm..Hmph... " The alien girl managed to answer as she rise her hand to rise her index to point than she wanted one, of course as two would never fit inside. Her face have a look of pleasure and enjoyment, her whole body and her tentacles shivered in lust, soon one hollow tentacle eat Jean's second dick. She could notice the difference soon between the mouth and tendril, as her mouth have a small entrance and inside some tendril serie of tongues were waiting for Jean's cock, pleasure it at every inch and coiling around looking for a quick release, but then her mouth close pressing the enough to avoid any soon load getting inside, it was an internal fight against the alien instincts to dont let any race impregnate her so easily. Meanwhile the other hole was wild in feed from Jean pistoning as a wild beast, the human then have many tendrils playing close her touching her body and feeding her when she wanted it

Zilrax: Sunflower wasn't even considering the possibility of impregnating her cousin. theyw ere widely diffrent species after all as she moans, shuddering as she fucked in hard and fast, throbbing eagerly as she hammered her face, trying to give nice deep strokes, loving the tongues. She lapped and worked the tentacles that got close, her lust getting the better of her as she works away, going to give her cousin all the attention and all the filling she desired, regardless how strange it was. Stranger if she found out she got her breasts pregannt later

Zilrax:As kind as possible as Jean was taken by any place by the pleasant tentacles, her dick in her mouth was heavily pressed and caressed by the tongues inside, the alien girl started to moan as the arousal fill her insides and her free tendrils aimed to her own erogenous places. The sound of the bed was almost impossible to notice and the mattress was of high tech so both the alien mother and Sola were softly distubed. Many loads from the tendrils fill the insides of the human swelling softly her belly after minutes passed. It was then after maybe some more minutes than the large number of loads inside Jean dick made finally the force enough to leak inside the alien mouth and that slow release calm all the pain and reflesh the heavy arousal than has been builded in the human. Soon the moans from the alien and Jean were joined by some cute ones from Sola and Jean could see the elf masturbating hesrself as she sleep and also a more healty color was getting earned at the elven skin. Jean wanted so baddly to cum many more times at that one hole mouth or she could aim for other out of the needs at her and the alien girl to fill her reproductory hole

Zilrax: Sunflower moaned as she was cum in over and over, panting eagerly as she hammered in. She finally achieved a slow climax, but she needed so much more than that, redoubling her efforts. Every spot would be filled to the brim soon enough but she;d start here, working to achieve a much more powerful climax into her hungry maw, filling the tentacle same time.

The increase of needs to fill her mate went to make the event last longer, the tendrils started to let free large thin tendrils inside Jean reaching any weak spot and with growing lust she just lost track of time as her load eas eatn by her family member. With potent arousal in the human her thrusts get harder and deep inside the alien mouth. The orange girl press her fists grappling the blanked below her, arching softly her back and her toes follow her fingers, it was near an orgasm and from there all get more strange than any time. There was some move inside her throat and closer areas, this was something new and between her muffed moans there was some worries in the alien, her powers react between the pleasure and needs to defend herself, flying walls got closer and two long thin cables as hairs pass inside her mouth. Some things were pressing and moving Jean dick inside and the screens reveal the alien mouth insides. Vestigial teeth evolved to turn into a part of her reroductive sistem were weak and are now moving the huge cock toward the throat, all helped by the many tongues.... all was natural and in wild instincts as a machine created by the nature. The arousal on the alien girl grow beyong any level than she has meet before and her mind was in such state than she only wet herself as she see the cables scaning her many holes, how they were getting ready to be used, wet themselves in a sweet transparent fluid, more noises were coming deep inside her throat all was getting placed to receive the dick as this press against her throath entrance, others cameras were placed inside Jean's holes so they were getting turned on as finally Jean was close to cum massaged by the teeth, lips and tongues for a long intense peak

Zilrax: Sunflower was surprised at seeing the screens, gasping as she got to watch her cock get closer to her partners throat, moaning as even she was invaded by the cameras. With little in her mind but her needs right now she tried to bury herself as deep into her cousin as she could before trying to empty her second load into her what should be tummy.
All was getting recorder, theirs moans echoe in the screens and they increase theirs needs for a release, the cock on the alien mouth get deep inside with each pound and then after hit her throat for a few times Jean press hard on it until the many reproductive parts help the human's cock to fit her point inside her cousin's throat what made this wide open her eyes and moan aloud. The second later was eternal in heaven all filmed as they cum and share it with Sola who also get an intense climax, the lights around them bright up in intensity and some turn off... all was losing the control yet remain in it, all continued working as usual as the disturb and static grow until it end, the tendrils in Jean turned her into a heavy cum filled fruit for minutes as she remain stunned after that long load, one than lasted an eternity in the paradise. She cum twice, three times more and them she fall over her alien mate, her holes free of the tendrils so Jean round belly started to free slowly the alien nectar. Her cousin was out of breath, Jean could heard the jizz on the alien get between her breasts to an organ than shouldnt be there normaly, the insides of the aliens mostly close to be completely different

Zilrax: Sunflower writhed and gasped in climax as she drained herself through several climaxes deep into her lover. When it finally settled she panted, draped over her, catching her breath before slowly pulling out, blinking. "...Holy crap I.... I've never felt like that before... geez..."
As Jean remove her cock from the alien mouth she could see some saliva drolling form both sides of the alien's mouth, her cousin had her eyes closed as she pants and then the many tongues started to rub all her lips almost as fingers caressing the sweet petals of a human girl. She was unable to talk as her insides recover of that intercurse, but after some weak moans she placed her hand on her mouth andplaced her fingers inside for a pair of minutes before answer. "Oh...oh neither i had feel something similar... we should repeat it at the end... i doubt than i will end pregnant so try it as hard as you can... i want to remember this night until all return" Said this she let the human rest and let her decide which hole wants now

Zilrax: "Mmm, okay... Well um... I guess... these are spots too then...?" she blinks, pressing her cock against one of the alien's nipples, pressing against it gently with a shiver, "This is really strange... No species on my world can do this.. or breed through their mouths... Well not sexually anyways. Some can change others into their species with bites..."
" Of course... they are there for reproductive and feeding propose" The alein said almost amazed to be asked, just pressing the point there made her shiver too waiting for what would come. "How they breed? Fruits ussually turn into tress and we use technology to give birth a long time before a children is ready to born... i had heard than all love it when they release their offspring from their mouth"

Zilrax: "Huh... so do these produce offspring too...?," she asks, groaning as she presses down to the hilt in her breast before starting to thrust swiftly once more, reaching over with her hand to tease and finger her other nipple best she could.
The alien eek in surprise as Jean press the nipple, this expand and let the cock get inside almost instantly sucking at it as the alien tried to answer as she nods and moan. "Oh...yes...ahhh... they should, it depends of what ours parents decided when ours genes were modified... time ago all could... and many of us have more than a pair for that..." After the intense orgasm from before the tendrils of the alien stop to tease as before at Jean, but that breast was like a pair of second pussies, giving to the human the chance to use them as she wish, so thigh and warm in the inside, as any other alien they were lactating, an evolution to feed the fruits if needed

Zilrax: Sunflower moans, thrusting eagerly as she presses in, working both the appendages as she shudders in pleasure, delighting in the strange se they were having toghether, blushing at her enjoying it, working fingers and cocks alternating, before naughtily muttering a spell, adding a light electrical current to make the alien girls pleasure all the more sensitive and heightened.
With not time to loss Jean press inside her second cock inside her breasts, the event made her remember her time with Sola and the elf looks to be feeling the same as that time, her already impregnated breasts were the target of the phantom breasts pounding inside them in her dreams. It meanwhile not so arousing as the alien mouth, but they were so thigh and feels really great for the mage, her spell made then the moans on her partner get louder and the screens get some of that added electric spell, her tongues rise up and dance as her insides get sharing all the pleasure. "Owh... wahhs guhh.... shmore.... ohh~ Unable to control her tongues she demand for more of that strange feeling of have all her reproductive area get a share of that magic, drolling more and using her tentacles to caress the human begging for more of these new experiences

Zilrax: Sunflower groans, hammering faster as she increases the shock a bit more, using her magic to instead of be a weapon of destruction but be one of pleasure for her partner, panting as she worked to give her breast a double injection, before moving to the next, hammering away. Sadly she didn't have all the limbs to keep up with her lover, but she tried her best anyways!
The moans were soon turned inot ecstasys screams by had her breast used by two dicks and more magic at the same time. Her hand soon tried to cover her mouth to cover the noise as her eyes roll up. For what it looks behind her skin anti magic her reproductive organs could be affected like the ones of Sola or any girl. Once a breast is free of the mage cock the wide hole take a moment for the nipple to recover the shape what give to Jean the time to see inside a little and some milk come out

Zilrax: Jean cried out as she injected her seed once more before sliding free, swiftly pushing into the other one with no break as she teases the used hole to ensure her seed stayed inside where it could keep her partner nice and warm, thrusting wildly into her other breast. She smiled, watching the creature writhe in ecstasy to her magic, she defiently could see why enchanters loved to toy with minds. Not the same magic but the feeling was similar she imagined.
For a long time Jean have at her mercy the great evolve being, her warm jizz was eaten eagerly by the pair of breasts and below them at the alien chest something was etting filled, Jean could USE ANY KIND OF MAGIC than she used in her previous fruit mates in this world and it could work, of course so intense pleasure made the alien cum aloud many times and in her bliss she was rubbing in love with her tentacles at the human

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower gasped as she finished emptying herself in her breasts, before deciding to give the finale now, getting tired as she slid herself back into her lovers maw and began thrusting with her electrical charge. curious, she tried to use the magic to invest some of her knowledge into the girl in turn. Maybe she'd get smarter or learn things? Maybe it'd do something else but it was worth trying to make up for leaving with ehr family...

plmnko: The magic direct at her most sensitive spots had caused a long quantity of orgasms in the young inexperienced alien girl, some of her tentacles were out of control aiming to any hole to pound of it and the young alien was the most aimed for them, some managed to release their jizz in them as others gets their loads out as they couldnt hold more the great shocks of pleasure. Almost uncouncious and in a blissful state she only mewls as Jean stop pounding at her ample breasts and then aimed her cock at her mouth. The hungry tongues dont wasted a second to wrap around the massive meat hammer licking its length and any defense of her system already broken to give full access to her throat. With each electric jolt her tentacles writhe in pleasure, her face looking more as a broken slut moan in delight as she gets the fuck of her life, the screens looks to break by the electric magic reacting with the alien girl own powers but in seconds get repaired, the whole house gets records of her moaning sounds echoed in every corner of the house and maybe being saved in the net too, tears of joy escape from her eyes and her breasts lactate in small trials reaching the blanked of the bed. Then Jean tried her magic change and in the act Sola moaned lowder, racting at the pleasure shared... the poor elf was needed for something to take her and the pleasure was awakening her until the red alien mother mumble and turn to the elf, sleep she used her tentacles to calm her, fucking the elf mouth and lower holes sleep sleep in just instincts to calm the needs of the fruit close her.

plmnko: The climax would reach soon and something got changed on the young alien. Her muffed loud moan come and she cum as she let a long last load of cum get inside her system, many screens break and the whole light fade completely for seconds before all back to the normality. The alien girl faint maybe she would need to rest for an hour at least, yet her body dont have control of her tendrils yet and were now aiming for Sunflower holes too as her tongues and mouth hold the cock in place, it would be hard for Jean to escape of the soon use than these tentacles with own mind would place on her.

11:10:35 AM) Zilrax: Sunflower groaned as she came down from her climax, before gasping as she seemed to be stuck inplace as the tentacles come down for her. She sighed and decided to relax and ready herself to be emptied out, and into for that matter by the wild tentacles of her lover.

(11:17:09 AM) plmnko: Givin in to the tentacles to take her, Jean stay over her lover relaxed and letting the tentacles coild and caress her body. Meanwhile Sola has calmed and would sleep peacefully if the red alien werent already feeding of her. Docile as always, the elf share the same fate as Jean, theirs buttcheks get pull kindly to reveal theirs lower holes and after some push the tentacles started to pound at theirs insides already soaked with delicious alien jizz.

(11:19:12 AM) plmnko: Jean not only was taken there but also some started to milk her breasts and feed her mouth, getting her struck in place as her dick was sucked and used to get more attempts to impregnate the young alien. Unfortunately she was struck and would stay therefor hours if she dont free herself

(11:20:29 AM) Zilrax: Sunflower was... Mostly okay with this, groaning and decides this wasn;t a bad way to spend the night, trying to turn them a bit so they could rest on their sides and get some rest between her climaxes as she;s pounded and filled, letting her cousin's body seek what it desired.

(11:24:56 AM) plmnko: With her choice made, she and Sola were taken maybe the whole night, it was unsure to tell as after some time Jean couldnt hold herself councious, fruit side looks to calm and make her enjoy by under control of her family. After she awake she awake alone in the bed, it was already late in the morning so the young alien was already in the school. Sola was using the flying screens to read all what she could and her mother was close the entrance looking to be having all ready for their travel to her work

(11:25:30 AM) plmnko: Jean body feels fine and relief after that long sex, her dicks werent hard anymore

(11:26:42 AM) Zilrax: Sunflower groans as she get's up, shaking her head, blinking. "Ooof... Hey... What a night, heh..."

(11:36:34 AM) plmnko: After Sunflower words, Sola stop her research and turn to her with a friendly smile. "Good morning my love~ Im also amazed to awake with ours owners... i mean family, did something happened as i was sleeping? There was just some great dreams... OH! Mom is with all ready for us to leave, we should still have an hour, so what do you have in mind before we leave?" Sola ask and as she was turn to a side Sunflower could see than she was looking some texts and also some records of the mating than Jean have with the fruit girls

(11:37:27 AM) Zilrax: "Um, I dunno really.," muses Sunflower, standing up, "anything you want to show me? Oh, we should probably check in on the girls I slept with, see if they're okay..."

(11:45:58 AM) plmnko: "uhm... not really, im just happy and my body feels strange yet good" Sola answer as she get up, her breasts were still huge and her belly slighty full with Sunflower cream or something else. "Once i end to check all we could talk and decide if all worked as you planned, they looks to be fine" She add getting close and giving a peak kiss at Sunflower lips, she then hold the human arm and follow the human to see the rest of fruits, they could see the girls some still sleeping and others looking to be confused

(11:47:07 AM) Zilrax: Sunflower kisses back, blinking a bit at her tummy, looking down to see if her own was swollen too after the marathon last night. "You're kinda round, love." Looking in the room, she waved to the girls who were awake. "Um... Hi. You all msut be feeling kinda weird right now huh...?"

(11:58:22 AM) plmnko: Turning down, Jean notice than her belly was not round as most of the cum has leaked out as she was sleeping. " Yes... is kinda strange to walk, im just not used to this weight" Sola answer blushing as she rubs her belly and follow her mate, the elf was clearly clueless for the reason of the change of her body, but she looks to accept it. They soon get to the garden, some of the fruit girls don turn to look at them as a few were sucking of the few futas in the room, yet they looks to had find out how to free the restrained futas. The neko react different almost jumping to Jean arms and rubbing her face at her. "Some looks to remember you, my love. But they dont know your lenguage... i can talk with them if is your wish" Sola told to Jean as more fruit girls get close them and give cute moans filled with happiness by have Jean with them again.

(11:59:42 AM) Zilrax: Sunflower blinks catching the neko with a chuckle as she's nuzzled. "Ah, yes, please translate... Pity, I'd hoped... But I guess learning your language only worked with you..."

(12:06:36 PM) plmnko: Sola nods and soon turn to see the group of fruit girls, she repeats what Jean said moments ago, of course than for Jean she was talking her idiom yet for others she was cutely moaning like the rest. The girls answer to Sola and soon the elf turn to Jean. " They looks to be confused... they dont know why but they feels different... some remember you and want to ask many things of you my love, also they want to know if you could make them feels great as yesterday"

(12:07:56 PM) Zilrax: "Um, while I can, I only have an hour. And answering questions might take up that time...," says sunflower, "So until I get back I probably can't. But I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability?"

(12:14:32 PM) plmnko: Sola nods and then slowly sit on the floor, already tired and in needs to rest of carryng her extra weight, her moans and them went for maybe a minute or two, Jean could heard clearly her lover saying the same as her and then Sola turn to Jean to share the fruit girls answers. "They said than its a shame as that feels so great. They asked your name... Her name is Jean and im her other half and she named me Sola" She proud said to the fruit girls before talk with the human again "They ask from where you come and if your clan have two dicks as you... they asked mostly what happened yesterday and what they could do as they wait for your return... they also ask how much time will take you return "

(12:17:18 PM) Zilrax: "Technically Jean's my middle name, it's actually Sunflower. But uh... I'm fine not telling them that, it's really embarissing...," says Sunflower sheepishly, "I don't mind you using it though I guess... Um, no, I'm one of a kind at this point. Well, they should try to learn about the world more, and help take care of my cousin, the orange alien. She's going to be very lonely and you should try to help her feel loved. And I don't know how long I'll be unfortunatly. Hm... Maybe we should build one of them a translator device like I made you, love..."

(12:31:23 PM) plmnko: The pink haired elf could not stop of giggle a little as she nods. "Im not sure than i could get used to call my other self with another name, my love. But ill do it if you enjoy than i call you Jean or Sunflower." She then needs a moment to calm and talk with the others girls. "They looks to know our young owner and if she is precious for you then is also someone important for them... they are a little sad for dont know where you will come back, but they will be always waiting for you and loving her" Sola then wanted to get up but the cat girl cant stop herself and move toward the elf to hug and lick her cheek, kissing and wishpering something to the elf. "Uhm... really? Im not sure, i maybe just eat a lot... Ohm my love Jean, about that device... we dont have the time, but Mom have stored in the house how to make a translator, maybe the little mistress would be able to build one" Sola said to Jean ooking of change of topic after some little words to the neko

(12:32:53 PM) Zilrax: "Heh call me what you like, love. I named you after all.," winks sunflower. She blinks at the neko transferring to Sola to kiss her, Sola looking curious, "What'd she say? And yeah good point, we should learve her a note to make one..."

(12:48:48 PM) plmnko: "I would think in a name... or just call you Jean" Sola answer as she chuckle, clearly more than happy to have some time to talk with her mate and know each other better out of the continuos sex "Oh, she said than i have something living inside me, it cant be some parasites as Mom check me a pair of days ago... hmm, i can start looking for the guide to make one as you prepare a note, My love Jean"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

But should be like this just after a day? It make me ponder how i will look when im close to give birth" Sola answer as she placed her hands on her chest and belly, with the weight of the moment already worring her who know if she could move in the last stages of her pregnancy. "Very well, we dont have too much time, its there any others words than you want to share to these girls?" Sola ask trying to clear her mind of that growing worry and just focus in the happiness of be at the side of her lover and be impregnated by her
"No idea hun, I barely know how my anatomy works anymore, nevermind yours.," shrugs Sunflower. She muses a bit then nods. "Tell them... Tell them that I hope that when I return we can get toghetehr and be a proper family. til then I'm relying on them to take care of things for me. I trust them to do their best." Hopefully that worked, she wasn't sure how fruit culture worked, or if she was some sorta alpha fruit but they seemed to be looking up to her so...
"In the wild we turn into trees before have ours childrens... so im also clueless" Sola answer with some giggles and then she proceed to say Jean words to the others fruits, they were sad yet get animated to get closer, at least most of them. They take turns to hug both Sola and Jean, kissing them in theirs cheeks, breasts and Jean's twin dicks. Theirs hands wanted to feel the touch of so wonderful rods and theirs soft moans as words had a tone of good wish for the two than would leave them soon. "They said than they would love and protect this place for you and wait for our safety return" Said this Sola raise up and take Jean hand. Some rooms away their mother was looking at the lab trying to place all in order for her niece and maybe trying to have her mind cold and dont regret to join Jean in this adventure and leave the young alien alone again
Sunflower moves over and hugs her mom from behind. "Last chance to back out now, mom. I asked the girls to take care of your niece while we're gone. You should set things up so she can build a translator so she can talk to the girls too."
The doors were opened between the rooms, giving free pass to Jean to reach her mother unnoticied what made the red alien get softly startle in surprise. "Oh Sunflower so are you already awake." Her mom stop what she was doing and turn to lift and hugs the human, making Jean enjoy her two pairs of breasts as a little girl. "Im your mom dear, so is my duty and wish to stay close and protect you. Im sure than we will find the way to return soon, so dont worry for me." Said this she placed Jean at the floor just when Sola manage to get close, from a desk her mother lift and placed on the floor some kind of box similar as the one Jean was trapped in the comercial but was twice bigger. "True, i should let some notes for her to create a translator, but it would be hard for her... if only we could have more time i could help her... but we are in a hurry. Sigh... she is smart enough to solve this, so lets hope the best. Jean, honey... soon i need both to get inside the box... it will be the only way to translate both to my work or both could turn into a tree"
"...Kay?," blinks Sunflower, unsure what boxes had to do with trees but went inside anyways. "Remember, we can;t leave before we find my glove."
"We still have an half hour or more, but let me show you how works." Her mother said as she helps Jean to get correctly inside and after place the top cover with just press a button there were some restrainers than aimed for Jean's limbs and a tube get placed close her mouth. The box was transparent but pressing other button it made the walls around Jean turn into a blue color. The place was getting deep dark until a small light turn on and then her mother voice appear. "We will find tha glove and the rest of your things first, dear. But if the spores get to your body you will get contaminated and lost your mind... just thinking in that worries me deep in my heart... So wait inside until i say than all is safe for you to get out." After said this to Sunflower the box get opened and the restrains let Jean free so she could still do what she needs before leave. Sola was close touching the other part of the box curious than this had all that huge quantity of buttons and options.
Sunflower shivers then nods as she steps out, frowning. "Uh... Alright then... Not sure what else do we need before we leave...?"
"Uhm do you want to eat something or sleep, cutei? It could be possible than both stay inside for half the day or just a pair of hours" Her mother told as the human was helped to get out the box. "I could teach you some things than i learned reading or you can just hug me, my Sun" Sola said bushing and hugging Jean holding her arm kindly.
Sunflower blushes and hugs both, "Um... food and learning works I guess in the meantime?"
Both girls returned the hug and the soft blush on Sola return before happily run to the closest wall and made a magic window appear. Meanwhile one of her mother's tails get close Jean so she could suck of it as her mother end to write some nots for the orange alien girl. "Ahm, as we are one, maybe you have a body like me Sunny, so let me show you some anathomy of our species." Sola said as a screan show the organs and structure on the insides of a fruit girl. Sola point the single tube than directly connect mouth to the rear hole, connected to it at a side was a second womb close the end and so Sunflower get than she and Sola could get impregnated not only by the rear but also her mouth if the sperm dont get digested. Also there was a map of a futa body and show the large testicles inside and a side between both wombs, the lack os intestines and some organs give all the space and give to Jean more questions than answers. For what it looks ussually fruits dont give birth from her breasts but Jean has changed Sola to have that option too.
Sunflower stares as she suckles on her mothers tail, staring in rapt attention. "...Geez... wonder what mines like... I guess I've got two wombs now if not more... huh... Oh geez I mighta got your breasts pregnant? Geez that keeps happening around here..." She blushes intensely
The intense blush on Jean get some in Sola thanks to their bond as the elf nods slowly her skin getting a pink tone. "Uhm... there was a scan of yours insides, love. But mom have it and she said than all was normal, not like the first scan before we meet and share genes..." The red alien stop her work as she chuckle and said some words without the need to turn to them for a long time. "Oh that old scan than i store in my school days... its pretty similar as how you look now, honey. But i must do a new one before leave" She said to answer Jean words and then Sola proceed. "A-all will be fine, my love. I will give birth from my breasts and wombs... you can be sure than after that you will be able to impregnate me as many times as you wish.... our family would be ...very vast"
Sunflower blushes deeper, "Well... I've probably impregnated a lot of women in the past few days... Well... I guess My anatomy is how it is. Espcially since mom was messing around inside me heh..."
"Uhm... im so happy to heard that, my love. Yours babies will be healty and beautiful... just, hmm... it must be my responsability bring you the biggest number of offpring or i wwill fail of my duty as your other side" Sola answer warming herself and maybe a little jealous even when she may not know the meaning of the word. Sola continued and add some info about others events of fruits mixed by the collector machine. For what it looks even normal fruit girls have a good digestive sistem so they dont need to excrete remains of what they eat and they could live healty drinking just from the alien race or from others. They dont needed to sleep too much but Sunflower know than she could just skip her sleep time without problems for weeks or more... Also Sola explain than the fruit girls could place their seed on three or four others fruits at day, so even for her new race Jean notice than she have an incredible stamina... finally the fruits mixing genes looks to be very connected until the point than Jean maybe could get resources from Sola...a strange abbility in elves fruits mixed theirs genes with another race
Sola blinks, tilting her head curiously. "So I can..., or you can mix your genes into others huh...? I guess thats how it worked before to make them smarter like you. Hm. And don't worry, if it's what you want I'll ensure you're always pregnant, geez... You might uh, need more features for that then heh..."
Sola wide open her eyes and turn back to check the screen as she nods tilding her head for a moment. "There are records of my kind mixing her genes with another fruit kind when the collector machine trap them... i supposed than bring intelligence to them was a magic... an unique event, maybe." Sola then started to salivate and squirm between her legs as she nods eagerly by the last words of her lover. " Ahm you could do as you see fit more on me, my love" Said this Sola was very excited to continue her teaching and the time to leave was close too, still Jean could ask something to Sola or her mother
"Mmm, shame we gotta go soon.," teases Sunflower, "But you'll both have fun with my friend I'm sure... She was my first time, ehe... I'm sure she'll be happy to see some new friends..."
"Yes... i wanted than we could stay like this for a long time" Sola answer looking to had loved their few days together in their honeymoon. "Oh, i will be honored to meet your friend, dear. She must be a love if you give her your first time" Her mother said as get all ready to place both fruit girls inside the safety boxes. I modify them the enough for them to dont disturb both of you all the time, but is needed than that tube stay in yours mouths so both can breath fresh air" The red alien said and Sunflower could notice than something was cleaning the air from the tube to protect both of them. There was a small groan from her mother as she lift both girls and her backpack filled with lab instruments. 2 If both want to see where we are going i must also allow the machines to disturb both of you... as the walls of the boxes will be transparent. Her mother said giving to Sunflower the choice of a long rape with a great view or a boring dark travel without worries
"Eh... I've been violated by enough things at this point, I know they aren't going to hrut me if you made them, so sure, I'd like to watch.," says Sunflower, "Plus if you get attacked somehow I can help you then."
Her mother couldnt stop to get a dark tone in her cheeks as she nods. "Good, as once turn on it will be hard for me to notice if you want me to stop it" Said this the alien secure them in theirs boxes and press a button, the machines inside turn on almost if they had life as snakes they coild and secured the llimbs of both fruit girls, making them stay in theirs knees and theirs arms placed at her back. There was not a real reclusion for her arms as for what it looks the lab girl modified them so the girls could get free with some struggle. They could see them all outisde how their mother carry them at her back and slowly secure the house before depart looking maybe a pair of minutes behind to see her home maybe a last time. The tentacles continued moving, two hollow get secured at her cocks and others two at her breasts inyecting some drugs to make her lactate and stay aroused the whole time, wet and lubricated always so the use of the machine dont hurt her. Her nectar was slowly taken as some fluids get at her mouth by a tube, it was hard to focus, but she could notice a metal tunnel outside their house then one transparent to see the outside, a beautiful world with wild life outside controlled yet any of them could fuck a fruit girl easily if this was not protected. The quantity of houses many invisible others underground, the aliens also lived in the sky but they tried to dont take too much land. Sexy Aliens of many kinds turn sometimes to see both fruit girls being used, many looks to see with some hungry int heirs eyes before continue their walk. Her mother waited for a strange vehicle as some small girls looks and poke the boxes, maybe asking theirs mothers to buy them something to eat. They were in full display and reaching orgasm after orgasm in an automatic way some minutes passed after the last one. The travel lasted an half hour maybe less as the vehicle was fast and could fly, the mountains were soon below them and the clouds around them a beautiful view. They soon get close the mountains and there hidden was the lab where Sunflower was kidnaped. The guards strong ladies were good on their job when the lab woman get at the door, they demand than the two fruit girls wait for her in the storage until the work end... This could end in a fight or her mother could find a way to take them inside, for what Sunflower could notice is thatn a transparent chamber was behind them and maybe the air was clear of spores as many fruit girls were taken by machines to some areas.
Hm... She;d wait for her mother to think of something. If it did get a fight she;d act but if needed they could sneak out probably...
Her mother have a hard time talking to both guards and these two guide her to a room in where they would check her and the food than she was taking with her. Her mother turn of the power and the machines stop their works so all get dark yet Sunflower could heard finally. " Icant believe to say it again... they arent experiments and both should stop to believe all what appear in the web, there arent smart fruits." Her mother told as one of the guards opened the box. "Lets see that... i remember that video of a young girl getting raped by a fruit like this one... do you stole a product from the lab?" The guard was close to free the mage from the box and maybe see the react of Jean to decide if she was different of any other fruit
Crud... She prodded Sola mentally. "Uh... Sola, I need you to kinda take over and make me act... fruit like... I don;t think I can do it! I know it definetly wasn;t me who raped someone..." She did frown a bit. They knew about smart fruits before her? Or had they... made some from her? After all she;d been in stasis for who knows how long...
There was not answer from Sola, the machine mostly has drain her into full pleasure and she looks to had taken most of the arousal given to Sunflower what has given to Jean the chance to remain with her mind clear all the time. The blue hands twice at least of the size of Jean hands or a little more started to remove the devices around Jean what in short time would let her needed to act for her life or freedom. Her mother was certainly with cold sweat and certainly Sola was cold down to help.
Welp... Time to try her best. Once freed she gave soft moans, trying to press against the guard and get at her for sex, not super aggresively but like she;d seen all the other plant girls do up til now. She hoped she could be convincing...

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sunflower turn to face a strong blue woman, her sexy muscles and hard skin show than she was created to fight and protect the law of this place, she have some extra eyes most of them protected and in total give her nine to see her surroundings better than the average. The other a purple guard bigger than the last was looking at the lab coat and backpack than her mother bring. Can we end this soon? I will get in problems... not serious ones at the side of yours if you use my food, i will sue both of you if i lost my job" The purple one proceed with her work as the blue one allow Jean to get close her sex. " Oh please, i must do this, taste what you bring here and see if is not one of ours products... now which of these i must suck first?" Sunflower could get worried than her plan may havent worked but then there was a small shake and that take away the hungry of the guard. "Another earquake!? Lets see if all are safe. I dont want to see you bring more food... there are machines and shops for a reason" The blue woman dont have the time to store Jean in the box and the poor mage hit the floor as the duo leave the room. In the instant her mother look everywhere and closed the door, then rush to where her daughter was and pmaper her as she whisper her to dont talk and than they would get to the lab soon
Sunflower grunts as she fell, grimacing. She nodded very slightly at her mothers words, getting up with a slight smirk before awaiting her mother returning her. Questions could wait. The earthquake was concerning though.
The commotion on the labs made all faster, the red alien placed Jean at the box and secured her partially before carry all toward the next passage, the screams of some women show than this was not usual yet the eartquake dont lasted more of a minute and it was not so strong. Some machines were out of ervice and her mother needed to use the stairs for a long time, maybe going down at least ten floors and then run as the transport of the tunnel was out of service, she was the only going deep inside as some aliens run to the exit, the red alien girl run with all the weight what was getting harder after half the way... then she could stop to whine as she see the stairs to go up at the distance inside the mountain. "I hate the earquakes... its the first here but i really hate them now..." She mutter to herself but Sunflower get to heard it as she move to start going up at the stairs as the elevators mock of her out of service. She was out of breath and there was still 10 floors to get to her own lab... so pushing herself she get there... the lab all alone and she softly place her things in the room and remove her lab coat. Turning off the cameras and removing others... Good... just a little more... she sealed the door and then open the boxes before fall on the floor exhausted
Sunflower hurries out, crouching down to massage her mothers back, frowning. "Are you okay?," she whispers worriedly, not wanting her mother to have gotten hurt. Clearly she wasn't as physically fit as she thought...
Her mother needed some time to exclaim more than groans and moans as she enjoy the massage yet still in the floor answer" Y...yes, is just than That backpack is really heavy and... i tend to skip my daily exercise routine" the lab woman whisper as she lay in the floor for some time yet she looks to be able to recover without get a good drink
"Heh, clearly you need to do more military stuff like your daughter.," teases Sunflower, rubbing her back, "Sola, give her a massage while I check if my gloves in here." "And a certain poor lost soul..."
"...i know, but my work and the science take most of my time... please take care, the lab is huge... and i lost you the last time than i let you alone...." Her mother manage to say as she breath and moans lloving the touch of her daughter. Sola meanwhile first moan and then whimper as she fail for some moments to get free of the box. As her mother told, the lab was huge, there were many fruit girls trapped in tubes with a green liquid, machines working alone and all was huge with the size of half a football stadium. Sunflower could see a huge quantity of lines with fruit girls in tehirs tanks, at the sides were some rooms and the basement whese she meet Sola. The storage was at the right and three more doors were there without ehr to know what was in them. one was with a bunch of buttons, other filled with dirt and oxide and the last was a metal door than she could force with magic to open
Sunflower went for the storage room first to check for her things, after she helped Sola out of the box. "Don't worry. IF you lsoe me, Sola can lead you right to me, right?" she smiles
Sola was half free, but she looks to be not so strong to get her hands released and her ample breasts have some suction cups than make her moan each time than she try to struggle, thanks to Sunflower was soon free and the elf cant stop of sight glad of get out that small thing. "Fine... just dont touch or get close to anything if you can." Her mother told as Sola start to massage her as best as she could what she do it with her breasts and sometimes with her hands, the elf clearly has been only trained giving erotic massages to her partner. Sunflower then went to the storage and she could sense some kind of bond with her there, maybe her glove or her backpack, she get deep inside moving throug some stairs to go down and she noticed at least three dozen of trapped fruit girls in harvest metal cubes, there in a corner was a box but also an alien woman hidden and giving some sobs, she was wearing a lab coat and her skin tone looks to be a silver tone.
"...Ma'am? Are you okay?," asks Sunflower worriedly. why was she crying? Was she the one who screamed before? What was going on here? Clearly her things were in here somewhere though.
The alien woman gasp in fear and needed for someone to console her. " Please, help me... why we get an earquake.... this place shouldnt... please protect me." Her tears escape of her eyes as she rise up to look for Sunflower. The place was long so Sunflower could react for some seconds before the alien girl see her clearly
"You'll be fine. It's already passed, and I'm not going to let anything happen. Have you seen a strange small glove in here anywhere?"
"Really? I had read than after one there could be others shakes..." The silver skined alien answer, moving through the many sealed fruit girls in metal before get close Jean. "A small glove... of which size?... we dont allow small girls...where are you miss?..." The woman said after get in front of Jean certainly completely sure than someone like Jean couldnt be talking to her. "Where she is? " Sunflower could still make her move as the girl looks around for someone else inside the room
Sunflower slipped by, trying to follow the link to her things. "Oh I'm around in here. It's funny how things can change suddenly, you know? Or how things can be linked? Have you ever wondered what the earthquakes might represent? After all, the world is very much alive... Perhaps something is hurting it?"
The alien woman was focused looking for someone like her than easily Sunflower get lost of her sight, the event made the lab girl get stunned and focus on the voice and the strange words from it. "Earthquakes are caused by the movement of tectonic layers... but we were sure than this place was free of them and how ... what do you mean by alive?... i dont understand what could hurt the planet...where are you?" Sunflower could be sure than the alien girl was stunned, the storage room was pretty dark and the affected alien woman cant remember than she could turn on the lights there.Meanwhile the link bring Jean to a large box, sealed yet easily to broke the lock, opened she noticed many things there mostly garbage, yet she was not sure if her glove or backpack were there until a long time looking inside... deep inside was her backpack trapped below a lot of things and as she looks the girl slowly move close her thanks to the noise of her search
Jean lifts up ehr backpack after searching, putting it on and taking her glove and putting it on once she found it, sighing in relief. "You never learned to hear it unlike some. But some can. Consider how the very plants walk around and feel and care for others, how much of their cycle involves symbiosis and transformation. Nature is funny like that. Of course, if something disturbs that cycle... But that's what a scientist has to figure out, right? Me, I've got a diffrent balance to care for. In any case, relax. That was far from a strong earthquake."
The lab woman stop in middle of her attempts to get close the small silhouette amazed by the words comming from the unknown woman. Meanwhile Jean got her things in time but they were damaged after the time stored there. " That is truth in some way... i never think about that until now, who are you?....eek!" She told to Sunflower before the earth shake again and some red lights turn on everywhere. Beloe them some things started to hit the floor and Sunflower remembered than the sewer system was below them. "We...we must leave this place quickly, come we must run away"
JEan curses at the damage. She'd need to repair the glove. She checked to make sure her little doll friend was still okay in the bag before taking it and nodding. "Head out the door, I'll be right behind you."
"Sure... i cant stay here any longer" Said this the girl get as fast as possible out there and tried to let Jean to follow her but of course the fear take the best of her and if Jean wanted she could let the alien scientist escape alone, her mother and Sola were just starting to walk toward her so they were a little far. About the doll this has changed and the clothes on her were more skimpy and a lewd scent was starting to taint the doll
Oh dear, she'd better hurry and find a way to save her... Something was happening to her soul clearly. She hurried out but went over to her family, looking to her. "Sola, can you feel what's wrong and whats causing the earthquakes? I found mys tuff but... it's damage..." She looks at her glove sadly. "I will try my best, my love" Sola answer clearly wishing to help and she was close to sit and focus when the red alien lift her and take Sunflower hand covered in the glove "Im so sorry dear, but i will find the way to restore your glove... but first i must take both to a special place. Said this they walk as fast as possible, they could be sure than outside was happening something but her people certainly would give them some time. They get soon to the room with the many buttons and her mother place her code to open it and after some cleaning and a passage they get at a side room with high tech tanks and many magic windows with buttons. " I need some minutes to prepare all, Sunflower, dear... i need to change both so we can get outside. I can make a small change or a huge one than could cause a small side effect but would be very useful for you. She turn on some images with a long lists of changes reproductive and stetic. Meanwhile Sola tried to focus and find out what happened.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(9:42:24 PM) Zilrax: "Oh um... Well... I'm fine with big ones. I mean, I'm changing constantly. Whatever you think will work best, mom? OR you'll find... desirable... or Sola does...," she blushes deeply, hair smoking gently as always
(7:11:27 PM) plmnko: Her mother was amazed with the answer. "Hmhm, i was thinking in go soft and change both just a little but as you wish it there are two prototype models than would be a great help for both" Said this to Jean, the red alien restart using her hair tendrils to type as fast as possible and in just some minutes some lights iluminate the tanks and these dry and the up cover opened placing all ready for the two girls to get inside. Meanwhile Sola tried to us her powers and when she end her face only show worries in her ponders. "There is a lot of cold and sadness here, the beasts here looks to had noticed our warm and get wild too as this cold infect them with more hungry" Sola managed to translate the feelings of her planet and this area with these words, it looks like they had incited the earthquakes and the monster freenzy
(7:16:51 PM) "That;s strange... What makes us so special...," frowns Sunflower, before heading into her pod, smiling to her mom, chuckling. "I heard from your niece parents shape how their children turn out... So guess this is your chance huh...?"
(7:33:09 PM) plmnko: Sola shurg, unnable to ponder the reason of the effect of them there and soon was lifted by the red alien as this also helps Jean to get inside the pod. By the words about her customs, her mother could not hide her blushing and hidden happiness by this in her chuckles. "Maybe, is more ussually change ours chidrens before they born...but is was also your choice, honey... i will make you more than happy with what i will place on you~" Said this the two fruits were in place and soon the machines inside restrain them and scan all of them for some minutes, mechanical tendrils as the firsts placed in Jean when she got trapped were aiming for her parts, of course giving her pleasure without looking for it as their main target, feeding her and injecting her to make her slowly lost herself in fullmindless lust. Her hands had now a small mask to feed her and bring her fresh hair too, small tendrils get inside her ears and nose, pussy, anus and even her bellybutton. Falling in an aroused dream the inyections were unnoticied by her and Sola as they lost the small councious on them and fall fully sleep. In that state the best high tech to produce the bests fruits were used on them, if Jean was thinking herself as an Alpha then now she was more above that, technology smaler than the nanotechnology act faster on her and alter even some of her DNA in every cell, the time passed and mostly she feels different, there was finnally some small hungry on her but she could just ignore it easily. Her eyes awake and she as Sola were taken by her mother than looks more agitated than the usual but happy to see the two again. Of course than what Jean first notice was the change in Sola, the elf was also amazed as she looks to be more fast and active than before even when she was pregnant and then looking a little down both noticed than the elf have other pair of breasts just as the red alien. For Jean she notice her hair larger reaching her butt and this... could move and feels weird. "It has been a long time but both are gorgeous"
(7:37:16 PM) Sunflower blinks as she steps out, shivering, then giggles as she moves over, giving Sola's new breasts a grope. "Well... Getting better suited to being my big breeder love hm?," she grins, blinking at her super long smoking hair, blinking as it writhed a bit. "H-huh...? Well that;s diffrent... I think some witches can do things like this..." She wiggles her hair with a chuckle before idly trying to lift her back pack with it, curious jsut how strong it was, "What all did you do, mom?"
(7:50:41 PM) plmnko: Sola shiver and moan in surprise as her new breasts looks to enjoy more than before being touched, nodding happily before answer "I was worried but now these two arent so big as the first" Sola said looking to notice the size lower as she havent been impregnated yet in this new pair. " I heard than you want her to use to have a huge family, so for her i improved her breeder capacity and body to endure the weight and use... the only down size is than she would be more sensitive and enjoy being used." Jean as she heard her mother tried to use her hair and it looks than it could lift easily her backpack and there was not pain yet she could sense the touch of even the wind with her new hair. "I placed of course some genes of me in both, i was storing some data when i get time and someone to get a children, of course that was before meet you and now you are really my daughter... both of you" Her mother inclinate herself a little to hugh both before answer and say the change on Jean "Is something as my hair, i needed to reinforce your body to endure it without pain and also make your brain able to move it. You can use it even to store cum and place it, of course with the time you will be able to store any other substance of your body and expell it with your hair... it can be used as a defense or a tool... but now you will need to feed of me or Sola... of course of some others things but our nectar would be the most useful" Her mother then let both get used to theirs bodies before continue their talk
(7:55:59 PM) Sunflower listens carefully, blinking then blushing, her hair fondling Sola as she hugs her mom. "Oh... Um... t-thanks mom... So tentacle hair huh...? Aren;t they a bit... narrow to do what you do?" she asks, lifting a few strands before her eyes, "And output fluids huh... Guess I'll figure out how eventually."
(8:05:39 PM) plmnko: The human was not the only who blink, as Sola wide open her eyes and mouth in surprise, her amusement soon changing in one of pleasure as she was loving the touch, her mother hug her in mother warm love as her hands caress the little fruit human at her arms. "Our technology can work in smaller things than the width of an hair, even in smaller things than the eye cant see. Your hair is part organic and technology, you can make them work together so these could work as tentacles or do many actions than i will teach you with the time"
(8:05:45 PM) plmnko: Her mother said
(8:09:33 PM) "Well, I'll be happy to learn.," smiles Sunflower, "Heh, plus the whole smoking thing from my demonic blood. Wonder if it'll have any... Strange ramifications later. Guess we'll see. Anyways, Sola says the earthquakes are caused by creatures who can sense me and her and want us for our... heat? We'll need to deal with them to stop the earthquakes."
(8:18:03 PM) plmnko: "We will find it out with the time and dont worry, i will teach you all what i know" Her mother good mood then stop and she frown with her many eyes closing and if she would have a visible mouth Sunflower would see a small moment where she press her teet on the back of her lip. " It has been a chaos... my kind is trying to control these troubllllles what is good for us as they are pretty busy struggling with these creatures"
(8:20:00 PM) "We should find the gate then... Once we're gone they'll calm down. I;m betting the demons have messed with them as a safe guard for the portal. Best we hurry."
(8:23:47 PM) plmnko: "That could be the reason... this event havent happen in my whole life or read about one in our story" Her mother told her as she start to open the door than have more locks than before the treatment on the fruit girls started. Sola tried to calm as the touch of the living hair continue for a little and she folow with a question to Sunflower. "Is there a way to find that gate... it could be that scary door than i seen that other day?"
(8:25:49 PM) "It might be. The last one was too, so we have to reach it. Just be ready. And try not to be scared, you haven;t seen me fight serious yet but I will to protect you both."
(8:31:21 PM) plmnko: "And im here too to protect both of you, my beauties daughters" Th red alien woman said caressing both fruit girls heads and then placing her hands softly in theirs nude backs. As the door get opened they were again in the huge lab, The storage room was half sealed yet it looks like something small managed to make a hole at the door and let a slimy trial in the floor passing the boxes trapping the storage door. The others gates culd be also damaged and the red lights were perpetuals now, there looks to even be the smell of danger around andthem and everywhere
(8:32:23 PM) "...somethings broken in...," frowns Sunflower, "Good thing I got that woman out of the room there... The gate must be in caves, underneath the factory. Bring us to a way down, mom... Or a place I can cut a way for us down."
(8:45:40 PM) plmnko: " So there was another of my kind... it must be that new laboratorist, she is still very new and inexperienced... always talking of her dates with her girlfriends and dont focus on what she is doing, maybe she is fine" Her mother after said this pointed to the door than is the entrance than tehy used to reach this place. "Uhm we are between the mountains... there is a garden between them and caves with a source of water... this river must be conected to our sewers. As they walked toward the door her mother suddenly stop and push both girls aside using her body as shield to protect them of some parasites than had fallen from the ceiling. "Are both fine? these things are dangerous for both of you, dont let them get inside of yours conducts or... just dont think in what could happen" Her mother looks to be more tied than in danger, the creatures were aiming for her lower holes, but her arms could still stop them easily. Meanwhile Sola push herself close Sunflower as she spot three more, one above and two still waiting a chance to jump at them as they were over some tanks
(8:48:58 PM) Sunflower curses at the sudden attack and nots. "Then I'll make them pay.," she growls, trusting her mom to handle her side of things. "Sola, use your magic alright?" She promptly unleashed a blast of flame at the closest one that wasn;t already engaged.
(8:56:59 PM) plmnko: "My magic...how? like this?" Sola ask as se focus and tried to use her spell on theirs foes... it was the same target as Sunflower and as the elf used the magic the thing suddenly react and jump with a great speed... what make the thing hit a tank and damage it a little. "Take care, dear. Dont damage our laboratory... it could cause a fire or damage the trapped girls here" Her mother ask as she free hersef and remove a parasite yet other start to press at her neithers andcaress one of her breasts. The incident alert the others beings and fortunately Sola managed to dodge them as tried to stay as far as possible of them.
(9:01:33 PM) : Sunflower nods and tries to focus her fire into a beam to avoid collateral damage. "Do that in reverse, love. Make them slow and weak! You okay mom?" she asks worriedly

(10:15:27 PM) plmnko: As one of the parasites jump to each of the fruits girls, first of course this helped to Jean to aim better without hit anything ending the creature with a blast of fire, meanwhile the other get to wrap at Sola yet her power made him get stunned for the moment almost as if he has lost notice of what he was doing. Her mother for the other side continue struggling with most of these creatures and having them busy without they get close to reach any of her feeding holes
(10:30:52 PM) Sunflower growled and zapped the one Sola had, grasping it and trying to freeze it off her, before turning her attention to her mom. She'd give them the same treatment, if she couldn;t get loose first.
(10:39:11 PM) plmnko: There was nothing than could stop Sunflower from use her powers against the parasite at Sola's hands... for what it looks as this frozen the elf also shiver before shake her head a little and thanks her lover with a smile. Meanwhile the last three large things as snakes were earning some of theirs goals, rubbing at the alien breasts and neithers... they werent hurting her and actualy she was not worried for they trying anything with her. Still she talk to her daughter "Thanks, dear. But dont get closer, we can beat them easily without they get the chance to hurt you or Sola. " The three things dont stop their fight but mostly they were just bugs for the alien. It ended with the time and so they were now with a choice to do get to the door or look for another passage
(10:42:02 PM) Sunflower shrugs and waits out the battle then nods. "Okay mom. Well... Let's get going?," she smiles
(10:58:40 PM) plmnko: "All is fine, my child. Some of ours workers get at the sewers to clean it and get this harmless threatment... but not all the wild creatures are like these ones, so please take care and always stay behind" Her mother told before she finally remove the last of the parasites at her front lower hole. " They soon walk to the door and as this open more of the noise from the outside can be heard and make them get an idea of the trouble. Even some of these aliens loks to be sex toys for the unknown creatures as others sounds make them suppose than the guards are fighting, still after maybe hours. "Where should be look first? The door is at the tunnels? they are many to make us get busy for days"
(10:59:46 PM) "Sounds like demons perhaps... Sex fight, yeesh... Well... Sola, where did it look like it was in your vision?"
(11:02:35 PM) plmnko: "I...im not sure... i was in deep darkness and was cold as that feeling grow from the door" Sola answer trying to answer yet clueless mostly. "We could go to the segurity room and check the cameras.... there we could decide where to go, but a maybe... im not sure if could be useful yet we must try" Her mother answer trying to help
(11:03:18 PM) "Worth a shot. I don;t know what that is, but we can try it out.," smiles Sunflower, "Lead the way."
(2/28/2016 12:02:38 AM) plmnko: "Dont worry my girl, once we get there all will be clear" Her mother then guide the two little ones through the corridors and stairs, as more they go down, they could heard the beasts, the sounds of alarms and in the floor were some breaks from the shakes. As they turn to a side they found a wall and ceilling than had cede from the earthquake. "The segurity room was just a pair of minutes from here, but we can pass using this passage." Her mother said as she looks to look for another way to reach that place, of course there was a small chance than they could go down and get to the security room from others stairs but lower levels could have some creatures. They could also ge tthrough the rocks and metals or find ther way more agresive
(12:03:38 AM) "Mmm... I could blow this outta the way but it might just collapse more of the building on us. Let's head down.," muses Sunflower, "I;m not made of jelly or something to just go through the cracks."
(12:35:29 AM) plmnko: "Certainly, even be here place us in danger... lets just hope than our next path is in better condition" Her mother said back and guide the two to walk some more going down and see than Jean choice has been the correct and luckily all was free of creatures, maybe the guards had made a great job defending the buildins between the mountains. They move up and get to the segurity room, the conflict looks to had been so suddenly than no one locked the place. Inside Jean noticed many magic screens where she could see many rooms, passages and outside the lab area. She could see four possibles screens than could lead tehm to the game. One in a clean close some woods, an underlake, some passages under the building or above some mountains. Unfortunately that was all the help available from the alien technology, maybe her skills of from other could find her which one was the correct place to choice
(12:37:04 AM) "Hm... Any of these look familiar Sola?," asks Sunflower, while she concentrates, trying to feel with her own sense of the gate, like she had when she first arrived.
(12:40:58 AM) plmnko: "Uhm... not at the images of some days... but that clear is so familiar... maybe where i come is like that place" Sola answer after give all of herself to help. Meanwhile with her powers using her glove she could find out where the gate is
(12:41:11 AM) plmnko: or at least the direction
(12:41:54 AM) : Sunflower nods and concentrates on the direction, pointing. "...Which one of these is that way?"
(12:53:40 AM) plmnko: Looking where Jean was pointing her mother needed to use a map in a screen to find out the answer as she pointed to that clear in the woods. "There... its an area after some tunnels and between the mountains. Im not sure how we can get there, as we would find many creatures if they are already in this quantity around these laboratory"
(12:55:16 AM) : "If they;r ein the laboratory, they aren;t there. Let's get moving.," nods Sunflower, "We need to make our way through."
(1:00:31 AM) plmnko: "That could be a possibility, but i cant stop to fear the worst... at least i can download the map... oh... im sorry but i must run to get something, it would take me some minutes" Her mother said after notice something than she should get and ask to her daughters if tehy could wait her there with the door locked or they wanted to come with her
(1:02:12 AM) "I;m coming. I don;t want to leave you where I can;t find or help.," says Sunflower, following along.
(1:15:58 AM) plmnko: Her mother get some blush at her face as she accept and walk with the two young girls for just maybe a minute or two before some noise start opening abrubtly a gate and from there three beasts in part humanoids rush to them giving them time to act
(1:16:51 AM) Sunflower growls and throws up an electric shock, trying ti disable the creatures, staring. "the hell...Are these demons, or they native here? Could easily be demons..."

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

5:09:35 PM) plmnko: "I havent seen such kind of creatures... is them some kind of beings of your world?" Her mother ask as she prepare to stop them if they get closer. As Jean cast her spell to beat them away she notce theirs factions andeven when she havent seen their kind before she was sure than they were of demon nature or corrupted enough to be as the evil beings yet the many large arms and hard member show their depraved nature. Her spell managed to hit two of them, giving them some time to act before they run to them again. The remain foe dodge and wanted to hit the two small girls but the red alien mother managed to block him as she groan by the impact, not losing an inch of her stand even when it was as stoping a horse. Jean know than her mother would have problems to think in kill a new creature, her hands havent been covered in blood of a sentient animal and Sola would certainly just use her magic to stop them as she also is noble and kind of heart, so it was only Jean who could help them to kill these beings
(5:11:32 PM) Sunflower grunts, "No. These are invaders. Demons. The creatures trying to take our world and are corrupting yours too! They need to be taken out! BEgone, beasts! Return to your realm!" She glares, raising her gloved hand and trying to unleash a blast of wind to try and slam them up into the ceiling, away from her family.
(5:25:16 PM) plmnko: The red alien was focused pushing back the creature as some of her attention get to catch Jean's words. "How? by the gate or...? maybe we could talk with them." Her mother's words stop as the monster growl and tried to get a hold on the alien, the struggle even continue as the mage casted her wind spell, yet one of the creatures was pretty far still stunned by the electric spell. Out of focus on this last, the vile monster struggling with her mother tried to get a hold on her nude body with some of his free arms yet something stunned him and reduce his strengh so the alien could escape at time. The two monsters in the ceiling were amazed by the mage power but that only stop them to ponder some seconds before aim to find a way to beat the three girls in front of them.
(5:29:38 PM) : "Only I speak the language, and they don't want to talk, they want to make you their rape slaves and breed more soldiers so they can take over. And your souls. While thre may be reasonable demons in existence, these aren't them.," growls Sunflower. With the demons slammed into the ceiling, she cast a spell to make a field of upside down icicles under neath them, before ending the wind spell, "These are monsters who will stop at nothing until they own this world and everyone in it."
(5:38:22 PM) plmnko: "Im not sure what to think about that... breed with them should be hard... and with such face... lets better send them back to where they belong before any girl get hurt" Her mother told as she look with curiosity what was trying to do her daughter forming such sharp objects. However when the wind end the beasts already managed to hold themselves in the ceiling crawling from it to maybe thinking in jump over Jean and the others or surround them. The third creature of course wanted to join the two demons, but the ice sharp objects make him ponder a second time and so still stay away
(5:40:35 PM) : Sunflower grimaced. So much for that. "theywon't go willingly. Best to eliminate them. And they can, mom. They don't obey logic, they can breed with literally anything." She growls and launches blasts of flame up at the ones moving to attack, "Mom, grab one of the ice spears and hit them with it hard."
(6:00:09 PM) plmnko: "Eliminate them!?? As if they were a dissease... are you sure? Is not there another way?" Her mother ask using her tentacle hair as her eyes show the moral dilemma of such idea. Sola got also get affected by Jean's words. The alien hands take the ice spear as the fire shoots inpact both creatures than get roars on pain before jump toward the girls. The red alien managed to hit one in her crisis yet Jean was sure than she havent hit him strong enoug to kill him, Sola also used her power maybe and in that way the other creature lost his chance to grapple someone. The third creature was getting closer in a slow way between the ice. The two demons close them were severed wounded and some of theirs bodies was more ash than meat, but they still looks to dont give up.
(6:03:55 PM) : "Unless you secretly know binding magic, mom, no. There isn't.," says Sunflower, "You have to fight, or they will take what they want from you. I know your worlds not like this, but the world they are from, and my one, it is. You have to adapt." She launches her flames at the remaining two, hoping to clear the beasts out before the final one got close.
(6:15:57 PM) plmnko: As they talk one of the demons jump at Jean and stop her to cast her magic. "Get away of my daughter!" Her mother get to exclaim moving to separe her of th beast but was tackled by the second monster, both mother and daughter could feel the hard grilled meat pressing at theirs privates, but the red alien was pretty strong and pull his one away to hit the ice as she was completely worried for Jean... yet before she reach to remove teh monster this screech and twst in agony, it was certainly a painful death as his insides let out his dark blood from his orifices. Sola then fall on her kness and Jean could feel cold on her lover as teardrops fall slowly from her cheeks. Of course the thrid foe was now close and would attack them soon if they lost their chance to end this.
(6:16:24 PM) plmnko: (One demon killed)
(6:17:33 PM) : Sunflower snarled angirly at the attack, trying to concentrate the flame through her hands into her attacker, looking worriedly to her lover, reaching through the link. "It's okay. I'm here, Sola. I'll be your flame..."
(6:27:50 PM) plmnko: The next demon was pretty deadly wounded to even move, but her mother was more worried for her daughter than to beg for his life. The creatured roasted in flames but certainly his death was not an intense agony as the first one. Looking as his allies were killed in such way made the third retreat for the moment yet the ice around him would make him need time for that. "That pain... i dont wanted to cause that... I need you... need your warm, my love... i need you" Sola was devastated yet stunned in the floor, she wanted to hug her lover but she was worried of hurt her too, her mind was now a mess of terrible emotions and she only wanted to hug her lover and help that demon...yet she know than it was already too late for it. Their mother meanwhile supposed than the fight end and wanted to comfort them, worried for Jean who was touched by that beast. "Are both fine? That creature was so fast... but maybe there is a way to bind them... i must inform to all what is happening"
(6:30:48 PM) plmnko: (two demons dead, one trying to escape)
(6:33:36 PM) : Sunflower hugs Sola, sighing sadly, letting the other one flee for now. It'd be dealt with in time. "She's alright, but taking a life... The first ones never easy mom. You'll see soon enough. I've done this long enough it doesn't bother me so much anymore. But you guys... I'm sorry that I'm dragging you into this..." She sighs and takes a deep breath, "The only way I know to bind demons is magic, using enchanted runic circles. Summoners can call entities from other dimensions and bind them to their service. It's very dangerous because if the entity is too smart or clever they can break free and often kill or claim the summoner and become a danger. I personally don't have the ability to perform such things but that's how they usually get to my world. This dimensional road they;ve made is... Entirely new to me..."
(6:44:56 PM) plmnko: Sola wanted to push her lover away in her confusion, yet her arms were weak and get to the sides of Jean before hug the human and sob in need for a good time. " I would had preffer to done it myself... feel that pain instead her, she is so pure and there is nothing to appologize my child, we choice to follow you. Her mother then get on her kness and hug both of them as her tendrils hairs tried to connect with them and bring so happiness and calm. "Lets move, in my laboratory we willl get what we need to prepare this world... then maybe there will be less victims and we can stop this." Said this she carry both of them in theirs arms unless Jean wanted to walk for herself
(6:49:54 PM) : Sunflower nods and stays attached to Sola, being carried. "The others who Sola granted my genes... Hopefully they will have my instincts and can protect others. Will spread that and be able to do whats needed to hold the line while we cut them off at the source." She sighs a bit, "Life of a Warmage is battle after all. What's a warrior without battle? Well... Guess I'll find out, once we reach the end. There's many worlds to save before we get there."
(6:58:08 PM) plmnko: "These mountains are relatively far away for ours households, but after the segurity borders there are some farms...the frui... girls there would be an easy target for these beasts" Her mom said as she looks to be worried for the farm breedings and then she rush faster as she also remember the many fruit girls ain all the labs trapped in the tanks. Just then they notice than from a lab door open many moans come out. The alien woman peek a little and notice a pair of alien girls being used by certainly corrupted creatures meanwhile some few more wanted to find out how to free some fruit girls to fuck them too.
(6:58:27 PM) plmnko: (7 foes, the battle can still be avoided)
(7:00:23 PM) : "...We better stop them. IT's a bad fight, but if we don't, they'll jsut multiply faster.," grimaces Sunflower, wriggling down from the grasp, concentrating, "If we free the women they might be able to help hopefully. Fight with all we've got to save them." She concentrates in preparation, before firing electrical blasts at the raping beasts, hoping to blast them off, since electricity seemed to jsut pleasure the alien girls.
(7:08:33 PM) plmnko: With them still a secret for the beasts, Jean slid and then prepare her lighting spell, the creatures noticed the magic source but with theirs cocks trapped and in use there was not way for them for dodge and so the spell hit them, four of them roar and press hard theirs members at theirs victims which ones were sucking theirs dicks and with theirs rear holes taken too... theirs muffed loud moans come as the two alien girls orgasm and suck maybe some loads, the bliss was huge on them so there could be need some instant for them to recover yet fortunately the four foes were stunned too and struck. The remain three creatures notice the mess and then the human, as they move to them it was clear than Jean would need to act herself first as her mother take this moment ot place softly Sola who is still affected by the last fight
(7:13:28 PM) : Sunflower growls and unleashes a blast of flame at the charging beasts, her glaring angrily at them. No way was she letting the demons use this place as a breeding ground. They'd need to clear as many out as they could.
(7:40:15 PM) plmnko: The three creatures rushing toward them notice theirs target actions and as the flames went toward them only one dont get out of time, the two beasts after get unwounded f her magic continued almost without stop toward the door. The red alien pull her daughter out the room as she close the door at the monsters's nose, the creatures soon would find the way to open it as the tackle cause some damage already at the metal door, but it give some time to Jean to decide their next move.
(7:41:33 PM) : Sunflower grunts as she's pulled back, backing up to get some distance, before casting a spell to make a spiked barricade of ice for them to throw themselves on, before breaking a couple long spikes of ice off and handing them back to her mom. "Here, you're bigger than me, you can strike at them as they come over while we blast em!"
(7:50:04 PM) plmnko: From inside some needing moans escape the damaged door, the aliens trapped there should not know the risk of let these monsters rape them or the demon seed has already starting to make effect on the two lab girls. Sunflower dont have too much time to ponder this as she focus to cast her next spell, a new defense is placed at time and as her mother heard the new plan she get soon the ice formed spikes as she sigh and frown nodding. "As promised before, i will not let them hurt yuo, i preffer to take these monsters's lives with my own hands" Sunflower now looks to have her mother decided yet Sola still cant find the courage to use her magic as this has bring the death of someone without her looking at this

(2/29/2016 9:17:50 PM) : Sunflower grimaces at the sounds. They had to hurry. She hoped their offspring would be... More reasonable than their sires. "Sola, love. You need to stand firm. It's us or them. If you don't fight, then they'll take us away from each other. They'll make you forget about me, jsut caring about them." She looks to the door. They'd get through soon, her hoping she can rally her love.
(10:56:09 PM) plmnko: The young elf nods to her lover's words and weakly shake her head still looking down. "I dont want to loss you... i want too be all ours lives together, but if so painful hurt someone" Her words fight to leave her chest as she press between her breasts with one of her hands getting up as she try to breath correcttly once again. Sunflower could feel the pain in her lover, anguish and worries get covered with the need of do something. "Please dont get close of us...or... i could hurt any of you by mistake... " She tried to exclain with her weak voice to the creatures inside the laboratory, Jean was not sure completely if Sola would use her powers to affect these beasts yet the elf dont would leave them touch her lover.

(11:48:51 PM) : Sunflower nods to her, before hitting the door open, using the barricade as cover to seek a target while hiding. "Sola, they want to hurt you, us... I'm sorry that this is happening, but this is part of my life... Awful it may be, but to not fight back will doom everyone."
(3/1/2016 12:08:43 AM) plmnko: Sola cleaned her face, she certainly was greatly affected for the last fight yet she promise to do her best for Jean and their mother, it was hard but she needed to accept this part on Sunflower life as after all Sola and Jean were mostly a single being. There was not much time to think it deeper as the door opened and the three beasts not raping the aliens were there turning everywhere to find the three nude targets, yet they found themselves in front of ice
(12:10:16 AM) : Sunflower promptly fired blasts of electricity at the enemies, hissing at them angrily. She disliked these demons greatly, ruining her potentially happy home! They had to be rid of.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(5:19:53 PM) plmnko: The mage spell went direct to the creatures, mostly the three of them were unable to act as the electric spell hit them, but one by some luck and instincts get away of the impact, also easily he detect the red alien who was ready to hit the creature... yet she was not so fast this time and get tackled, pinned by the monster as they fight in the floor with theirs neithers rubbing in duel. Sola was trying to clear her mind yet now they need to decide which demons beat first
(5:20:43 PM) : Sunflower grimaces as one got over her barricade, her reaching over to shock the one assaulting her mother. She couldn;t hold the barricade easily without her mom after all!
(5:27:02 PM) plmnko: Jean and Sola went to save their mother of a terrible fate, the small girls at the side of the alien race dont get the enough attention from the two shoked beasts, the ice barricade and her easy to find mother give them the free move this time to cast a very successful electric spell Than caused a huge damage on the demon and then this got a powerful hit by the red alien using the ice spike, the damage was enough to be sure than a little more of it would end the life of this target. "Thanks dear,, stay there hidden" Her mother wishper as she tried to prepare to defend her loved ones of these things
(5:28:01 PM) : "Don;t worry about me, I'm the one with combat experience.," smirks Sunflower, before turning her attention to the attackers at the barricade, unleashing a blast of fire at them
(5:33:47 PM) plmnko: The creatures reach first the barricade and slam with powerful hits to get to the other side, mostly as tehy were still slighty affected by the last hit to think in a best tactic. Some of the ice sharps from tehir brute force hit the mage what would had cause her to miss yet her mind for some reason got all to work and her fire hit one of the creatures. Her mother take this chance ans move to stab the almost dead with a long spike, if this werent death now it would die soon trapped there as the ice pass even some of the floor.
(5:34:03 PM) plmnko: (one demon down)
(5:37:13 PM) : Sunflower cursed at the ice shards thrown up nearly made her miss, before smirking, deciding to send another arc of electricity at her enemies. She had an idea for when they almsot started to get through.
(5:37:56 PM) plmnko: (bathroom)
(5:54:22 PM) plmnko: The creatures evade her attack this time yet they couldnt get to the other side as her mother stop the one just when this have his head over the wall, trading some hits with the creature
(5:59:06 PM) : Sunflower keeps firing over the wall at their enemies, determined not to let them have their way with the poor girls here, or to spawn hostile enemies. She jsut hoped anyoffspring had here took more after her... Or were more reasonable like some of the demons seemed to be...
(6:16:31 PM) plmnko: The fight got wild here, the creatures were each time more close to get to the other side, theirs roars and arms were every second getting inches in the battlefield, her mother was trying her best barehand for the moment as she dont have the time to get another ice spike or these things would jump at her loved ones. In such event somehow Jean shoot a powerful spell ending the life of one of the creatures yet also breaking the ice which defend them. The remain onf the three monsters fall over the red alien who was out of any wound after that powerful magic. Yet the noise made than two more creatures get out the lab, their full stamina show than they had been feeding of the two lab girls... but it was strange than only two of the four were in such state. With a demonic creature close to die and two new with full power and in heat this fight get to its second sound
(6:16:59 PM) plmnko: (two demons down. Three remain)
(6:18:22 PM) : Sunflower cursed, the wall dropping now. No time to set a new one. She promptly lashed out with a lash of flame at her enemies, trying to cover and protect her family and lovers to the best of her ability. Clearly the danger was greater than she though, if the demons grew in power from breeding, or whatever other arcane method they were doing...
(6:24:24 PM) plmnko: The two new ones look to had seen some of the fight as they move really fast to dodge where Jean focus her spell. One rush toward her followed by the other yet the one on front suddenly stop and the one on the back hit him making both fall on the floor. The red alien meanwhile used her three tails to gather some upper hand on her foe holding him as she put him in the floor and start to smash him in a not so scientific way, certainly her many eyes got to notice than she dont have too much time to waste or she would lost her babies
(6:25:53 PM) : Sunflower cursed as she was rushed, before blinking as they tripped. Probably Sola. She used the opening to lash out, trying to conjure a chunk of ice to slam down on top of their prone bodies.
(6:34:20 PM) plmnko: The ice spell get to hit one of them, making him gasp and grunt trapped for the moment, yet the one than was behind was really skilled and before Jean could do something the beast was already holding her trying to do something touching her belly yet what he wanted to do dont worked this time. Meanwhile using some ice and her own strengh Jean's mother has made a mess in the floor of her foe, if Jean could get the time to check her face would see than her mother dont feels really good at this moment but would do her best to jump to aid her soon
(6:35:37 PM) : Sunflower cursed, striking one but was swiftly grabbed by the other demon! She wasn't sure what he was trying to do, but she;d have none of it, as she cast her spell, trying to electrify her body to try and hurt him or make him let her go.
(6:39:21 PM) plmnko: Jean tried to cast her spell, yet she could feel her own magic hurting her instead and causing some precum leak from her dual cocks, her stamina was going down what made her turn a little down enough to see a dark aura at the demon arm until some kind of energy repel him the enough to feel a charge of the red alien woman
(6:40:29 PM): Sunflower gasped in discomfort, hurting her and somehow arousing her at once, her blinking in confusion til she recognised the spell. She cursed and struggled to break free, hoping her mother could help, not able to use her magic while it was using it;s own magic on her it seemed.
(6:46:22 PM) plmnko: Jean tried to strugle but before she could do anything some power push the monster away of jean and then her mother tackle the creature making Jean be free as she looks to slowly recover of what the demon has placed on her. Meanwhile both demons still struggle to get out the alien and the ice over the other
(6:50:26 PM) : With Sunflower suddenly free, she grunted, quickly firing a blast of fire at the pinned demon. Hopefully the curse had dispersed with it off her now. They had to finish clearing the field before they could save all the girls inside there. Pity she didn't have an easier way to move her genes into the other fruit girls and thus provide more reinforcements to the battle perhaps...

(7:00:18 PM) plmnko: Sunflower had enough of these creatures and bath them in endless waves of fire. The one trapped below the ice would be free to run but somehow its body dont wanted to obey him. There was some pain reaching from him to the mage what made her lost sight of the place where her mother was holding at the floor the other monster. "Dont stop... continue my dear until they cant hurt anyone again" Her voice was between the fire and the growls of pain of the two beasts. When all end her mother was over a mess of ashes below her as the woman dont move for the moment. Sola meanwhile fall on the floor holding her body which was fully pink and some tears were escaping of her eyes... Meanwhile Jean have some strange unknown pain all over her body, yet the fight has ended.

(7:01:58 PM) : Sunflower grunted, ending the battle. Once finished, she groaned, grimacing as she held her body, blinking... Or maybe it wasn't her pain. Maybe it was Sola's? She hurried over to hug her mate, sniffling sadly. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry my love, I wish it didn't have to be this way... I wish that battle didn't have to exist... But it does..." She looked inside, hoping the other women would recover okay.
(7:10:58 PM) plmnko: "It still hurts... but i will be fine, my love" The elf answer trying to return the hug as she soft weakly for what it looks all her skin was really sensitive but she remain in secret enduring the hug as she smile and soon walking at the side of her lover. "STOP! dont get closer!" Her mother face down shout with her tendrils as some smoke escape from them. The alien get up slowly with her eyes closed and pointing to the floor "The floor is very hot as im too, so i will give to both a hug later when i get cold a little... please dont use an ice magic let the temperature go down by itself" This would give some time to Sola to recover and when all was fine the two fuit girls could wall and get inside the laboratory, there the two lab girls were ina frenzy mounting the two remain uncouncious demons as the two aliens druy them and feed of their seed.
(7:23:48 PM) : Sunflower hugged her lover, before nodding at her mother's comments. "YEah, I know how that is. Most of my enemies could do similar moves to me, mom. I;ve been fireballed before, heh. Be right back..." She slipped inside, blinking at the girls frenzied state, looking to Sola. "Think you can calm them down...?"
(7:39:43 PM) plmnko: "I will try it" Sola answer with a nod and clueless in what she could do, but if Jean have trust on her she will at least make the try... yet in any other day she wouldnt be sure why to stop them to enjoy such fun as they eat. As Sola tried to focus not so close to avoid be seen by the girls, their mother get inside the lab and open some shelfs taking some devices and tehn getting close the frenzy girls. " I will take of them, dear" Said this she placed something in theirs mouths and in a shock both fall uncouncious in the floor "I will place these two poor girls in some tanks and... maybe i should do the same to these named demons... i will take some samples and scan them, unless you have something to say against this" Said this her mother was ready to do as she has said unless Jean stop her

Zilrax

Reputation score

(5:02:24 PM) Zilrax: Sunflower grunted, ending the battle. Once finished, she groaned, grimacing as she held her body, blinking... Or maybe it wasn't her pain. Maybe it was Sola's? She hurried over to hug her mate, sniffling sadly. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry my love, I wish it didn't have to be this way... I wish that battle didn't have to exist... But it does..." She looked inside, hoping the other women would recover okay.
(5:11:38 PM) plmnko: "It still hurts... but i will be fine, my love" The elf answer trying to return the hug as she soft weakly for what it looks all her skin was really sensitive but she remain in secret enduring the hug as she smile and soon walking at the side of her lover. "STOP! dont get closer!" Her mother face down shout with her tendrils as some smoke escape from them. The alien get up slowly with her eyes closed and pointing to the floor "The floor is very hot as im too, so i will give to both a hug later when i get cold a little... please dont use an ice magic let the temperature go down by itself" This would give some time to Sola to recover and when all was fine the two fuit girls could wall and get inside the laboratory, there the two lab girls were ina frenzy mounting the two remain uncouncious demons as the two aliens druy them and feed of their seed.
(5:24:14 PM) Zilrax: Sunflower hugged her lover, before nodding at her mother's comments. "YEah, I know how that is. Most of my enemies could do similar moves to me, mom. I;ve been fireballed before, heh. Be right back..." She slipped inside, blinking at the girls frenzied state, looking to Sola. "Think you can calm them down...?"
(5:40:09 PM) plmnko: "I will try it" Sola answer with a nod and clueless in what she could do, but if Jean have trust on her she will at least make the try... yet in any other day she wouldnt be sure why to stop them to enjoy such fun as they eat. As Sola tried to focus not so close to avoid be seen by the girls, their mother get inside the lab and open some shelfs taking some devices and tehn getting close the frenzy girlslll. " I will take of them, dear" Said this she placed something in theirs mouths and in a shock both fall uncouncious in the floor "I will place these two poor girls in some tanks and... maybe i should do the same to these named demons... i will take some samples and scan them, unless you have something to say against this" Said this her mother was ready to do as she has said unless Jean stop her
(6:06:10 PM) plmnko: (thunders getting closer, i will save this just in case. As her mother is allowed to do her things Jean can also do what she wish for ten minutes or a little more)
(6:10:07 PM) Zilrax: (Sure.) Sunflower nods, "It might be a good idea. Nothing stops them from being knocked out after all. Just be careful." She looks around, checking the area for anything she might use to fix her glove or the demons might have that mightbe useful
(6:21:00 PM) plmnko: The demons were mostly smart hellbeasts, there was not clothes on them yet some runes were in theirs chest, demonic ones certainly. Also Jean could notice both of the creatures very exhausted and dry to awake soon. As she check them, her mother carry both girls and place them in some thanks big enough for both girls and then prepare two tanks heavily secured and distant of the others where the aliens and fruit girls are. "... Mom is trying to inform the rest of what she could find now. What should we do now... there are a lot of fruit girls... i could awake some or learn what i can of these machines... but im not sure... im a little worried than more of them come here" Said this Sola was trying to ponder how to help her lover and their mistress.
(6:23:57 PM) Zilrax: "Yes, it;s worrisome. If open, they are exposed, but the demons aren't mindless. They'll find a way to get in at them eventually too... Hopefully she can call the soldiers they have, or the closest equivalent to come secure and relocate them... Ugh this would be so much easier if I had command and they'd listen to me... And a map..."
(7:21:16 PM) plmnko: Mostly they were sure than they should let the girls inside theirs tanks, but between Sola words she said than her mother was using some security borders around the mountains and the alien girls would avoid any creature passing from there using stunning systems as also force if the dna samples like the ones than her mother send are found around. Mostly threating the demons as asickness than must be eliminated
(7:23:41 PM) Zilrax: Sunflower hummed a bit as she looked the devices over a bit, seeing if there was anything she could use to armor up Sola or something, or looked interesting enough to put in her pack. For now, she supposed she;d have to wait out her mother's plan before they moved on after the source of the demons. Once they got through hopefully it;d stem the tide thanks to her gooey friend. She kinda missed her. Hopefully she;d get along with her family, which she may well be part of, oddly enough...
(7:36:37 PM) plmnko: Sunflower got many shinning good looking objects and Sola help her to place things too in her backpack, certainly these would be useful if they get to know what they are. There were some tubes than could be used to hit theirs foes but there was not something as an armor, maybe segurity objects yet not something really useful as armors in future combats. The aliens were analyzed and then after see what was different on them her mom would clean them of that pollution in theirs minds and bodies. Meanwhile the demons get heavily secured and her mother said than if they would be close to escape she prepared a protocol for the machine to eliminate them... yet this was something really new for her. Soon all would be ready yet her mom needed still to return to her own lab.
(7:37:34 PM) Zilrax: Sunflower nods and follows her mom where she needed to go, placing the funny objects alongside the doll of her lost friend that held her soul, and what else she had in there.
(7:49:12 PM) plmnko: So, the three girls let the machines work alone... yet at the end her mother get enough worried and made the machines kill the demons in theirs tanks... certainly a proof of her stress and angush, the whole mine was as a gold mine for these strange creatures, so she opted to seal all the lab chambers as the trio walk for a while until return to her lab. There she used all her tentacles and hands to write and turn all the fruit girls into metal prisioners in squares. "Its all what i can do for them, im charge of this laboratory and these girls... i wanted to give them yours genes too, but now we dont have the time... we must go now to check that gate, if only we could know how they had come"
(7:49:12 PM) plmnko: her mother said
(7:50:28 PM) Zilrax: Sunflower muses a bit, before nodding, and biting her tongue a bit, and taking some blood out. "Here, store some of my genes with instructions to use it later. That way even while we're gone, others can do it.," smiles Sunflower, offering, "Then we can go get the gate."
(8:48:41 PM) plmnko: Her words cause an inmediate joy on her mother yet she feels sorry for her daughter to hurt herself when there was not need for that "You has said genes, im so proud of you, dear" After hug softly her daughter, she tried her best to not only get the sample but also help her daughter to stop the bleeding "I have many doubts about this, many things could get wrong... but just for this time i will expect than all would be right." Her mother said trying to have some blind faith in her kind and mostly in who she expect get this message, she enter into the web and then protecting the adress of who would receive it, she send all her instructions... of course the image of her niece was in the link, so the young alien was who more hope have her mother to continue her research. Then she placed all in order so when the requeriments get placed all the girls trapped in the metal would change as the process of get free of their prision changes their genes.
(8:50:27 PM) Zilrax: Sunflower nods, chuckling. "Don;t worry, I heal fast. We set to get going, mom?"