What's new

Jean (Zilrax)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Jean (Zilrax)

Jean opened the door and then a noise make her turn up just to notice a bucket over the door than fall over her, drenching her completely in a white translucid smelly jizz paste.

The room where she is now is an small corridor with nothing useful and just mirrors at the walls where she could see her pittyful image drenched in that mess. The door from the other side have an hole in middle instead a handle and a small shape like bottle resting in the floor close the door.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Jean opened the door, evidently it wasn't fully closed as someone did the bucket trick. Jean hated the bucket trick. But rather than being doused in soapy water or something, again, she was doused in... Oh god.

Jean retched hard in disgust at what happened. Ugh, she was going to get sick. Not that she had eaten anything lately to lose. That would be an issue.

Mirrors, mirrors everywhere. She looked disgusting. She concentrated and tried to burn this crap off of her, not wanting it touching her. Once that was done, she cautiously approached the bottle, keeping an eye on the mirrors.

One never knew what sort of magic could lurk within.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After receive the cum challengue, Jean coulnt endure to be covered in this so she focused on burn this. It caused her some troubles to evaporate all this mess and so at the end she remain with the smell on her skin and the whole closed room.

But even with her succeed she couldnt stop herself to have that mess on every place for some seconds. on her fingers, lips and all really. Her power suddenly ended and with her body with soft remains moved to take the bottle, nothing happened

Zilrax

Reputation score

The scent was the worst part. Still she felt cleaner than she had before. Hopefully once she got out of the room it wouldn't be so bad. She didn't know who did that or why but it was disgusting nevertheless.

Either way, the bottle seemed fine, she picked it up and looked it over, before sticking it in her back pack, then looked the door over. No handle, and a hole. This was the way she needed to go. She dropped to her knees to peer through the hole.

She wasn't going to stick her hand into it willy nilly, not without a metal gauntlet anyways. She had no desire to lose a hand.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her salty smelly body distracting her, Jean turn. For what could she see, a living part was there to lock the door if the wrong way to open this was made, a little more away she could see a meaty bag empty of what it need tosolve this.

Looks complicate...

Aye, like you should have some fun with us and we could open it for you~

Its weird but you werent so much cute before?

Yes, she is not so cute like us, but we could help you.

Two very similar voices like twins were heard behinf her and as she turn she saw two naughty clones of her, still covered in cum and waving to her. The have her same clothes too and also a dark aura around them, yet they havent attacked yet when they have the chance.

Zilrax

Reputation score

The design was complicated, and seemed biological in origin. She wasn't too surprised that fleshwraiths might be working in a scum filled place like this. It looked like there might be some sort of bag there with what she needed, but it was empty.

Soon as the first voice spoke she dodged to the side and came up to face her potential attackers. Her eyes widened as she saw, well, herself, two of herself.

"Mirror fiends. I should have expected things like you popping out here as well. How about you get the door open and I don't shove your mirrors through your fake bodies sideways. I don't like shapeshifters or copy mirrors. So that's your one offer before I get angry.," says Sunflower scornfully, eyes blazing a bit.

It was possible they were simple dopplegangers or evil twins from the magic mirrors, but it hardly mattered. She didn't want any fun they were offering. Nor did she trust them. Frankly others stealing her form really pissed her off. Still, if they could open the door without her having to destroy them, she'd tolerate the offence. Them insinuating she wasn't cute hardly bothered her, she never really thought of herself as cute or attractive and that held true of how she viewed her copies.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ow...ow, why so angry? We were sumoned are to meet cute girls. One of them said trying to calm Jean from her needs to do something unneded.

We really dont want to fight... yet we can but we dont want to hurt you, just like aid you cutey. The two creatures weer still showing a sexy accent as they remain at their same place where they meet with Jean.

Aye, let us say you how to open that little door or you could just leave what would be so sad, not many come here and the other path is really large and amazing than the girls cant stop to scream in bliss.

Sigh... we fuck every day but i was expecting a threeasome after see you, my hot babe.

Said this Jean could fight, heard them or just leave... Maybe a mix of the three but she was not sure what will open that door.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower rolled her eyes in irritation. "I am well aware why you are summoned. You're shapeshifters who steal the forms of others to perform acts of thievery, mischief and chaos and perversion while framing the poor individual you decided to copy and let them take the fall.," snaps Sunflower, glaring at them, before sighing. She continues to watch them warily though.

"That said, I will hear out your claims of how to open the door. But you will stay where you are standing, and if you lie, I'll roast you. I want to get through this mess unmolested, and I'm not so narcissistic as to find myself attractive in the least. Especially covered in all that, ugh.," says Sunflower reluctantly, looking at her copies with some mild disgust.

She really disliked shapeshifters. They have given her nothing but headaches in the past.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Calm down, my cute dear. Only think at us as just sexy guide girls, we dont want you to continue seeing you damaging your little face with such ugly frown lines. One said still trying to cool down this talk.

That? Oh yes humans ussually have a bad fashion sense, but you are doing a great job to get ashamed young one, at least in some parts. The other add as she fondle softly her exposed cloned rear cheeks. I saw you take the bottle close the door, that is the key to pass throught the door, we could show you, but we cant move of here, unless you let us move to provee it~

The second who talked then started to adapt a little the dress's remains on her, making it a small loincloth and a tie with her upper part to lift up a little her copied breasts, leaving over the cum on her like if that was the normal thing to do.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower looks at them flatly, before gritting her teeth. "I'm watching you. First sign of treachery and you're cinders. And stop copying my body! Copy someone else!," growls Sunflower, clenching her fists, but allowing the pair too move.

"No touching me either. You're filthy. And this is hardly my idea of fashion, shredded clothes and barely a skirt. Blasted pretend people. I know I'm going to regret this."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

But we cant change now, you are the only one now at the room. Just resist a little and you can continue walking, cutei.

Aye, now give us a pill to show you how this works~ The clones get closer and placed theirs hands a pair of feet close Sunflower, she could smell the cum scent grow even more when the smelly pasted joined the vapor than she produced in the closed room.

Once she lend them a pill, they will move to the door, one pushing the door and the wall showing than they couldnt pass until she take some of the cum over her and mix it with the pill to pass it easy maybe, the girls were rubbing and touching theirs bodies playfuly until it looks like the time needed has passed, the girl who drink the pill placed her hand at the wall and nothings looks to had changed until she placed softly her hand on the door and easily she could pass her arm throught it.

See? So easy. You can pay us with a smile now or a wink, we were hoping more, but you looks to hate when we get close you, really weird but is ok we will wait for someone else more easygoing to have some fun~ The girls then wait for Sunflower to act as she slowly but without fear moves away the door to let her try

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower looked in the bottle, and noted the pills within, removing one and reluctantly handing it over. She grimaced in disgust as they swallowed it with the disgusting slop covering them. Sunflower observed the following reactions, though she looked away when they started to play with themselves, until it seemed they were prepared.

"So what, the pills make you, or the door incorporeal eventually? Seems... Silly.," grunts Sunflower, eyeing the pair warily. She sighed a bit in irritation at their responses.

"It's not weird, you two are filthy, you're covered in that gunk I tried to burn off me. It could be rife with god knows what. Who knows how long it was there? It makes me gag from the scent alone. Not to mention everything in here bar one exception has tried to rape, kill, enslave me, or all three. And shapeshifters have the same reputation. And I'm not interested in sleeping with myself, ever. So pardon my poor mood, but it's ill timed. But whatever, if this works safely, then thank you for your aide.," says Sunflower grumpily, before sighing and giving them a weak smile.

She still didn't trust them very much, she frankly felt like this was a trap, but she decided to take one of the pills, and rest her hand by the door. All else failed, she'd turn this room into so much melted glass for their treachery.

What was with shapeshifters and always trying to see her naked anyways?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Heh, of course not. A girl said as Sunflower ask how this work.

The door in part is a magic living being, it simple let you pass throught it when you drink the pill...hmm why was that? The other ask turning to her partner.

Duh, the pill have a source of magic similar to the one at the door, but the trick only work after drink it because the door is really smart. Why do you forget something so easy?

Ohm, it was your fault, sexy. Im already so turned on, lets fuck at the other room, she must get the rest alone.

... the two girls were really a little needed to leave and enjoy themselves, as Sunflower was not so fun for them, just as Sonja think that last time, maybe,

Even then they stay to heard her and look all going right. Taking then another small portion and gulp it liking her lips. Its all safe darling, its just demon cum, warm and magicaly protected to dont get spoiled with anything.

Uhm yummy, any girl could lick it even if it is at the floor, well you looks so cute smiling and was fun talk with you without need to fight.

Aye, we will really miss you. Also not all what lives in this place is bad, give them a chance. The last one said with a wink as they move toward the mirrors.

Im not sure but i think than humans needs two pills to pass, if this not works then try that. The girls then prepare to get out this plane using theirs mirrors.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sunflower glanced over towards the door, and made a face before looking back at the pair. "If you say so. Look, I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings or weren't what you expected, but I'm a war mage, not a prostitute or inclined towards anyone in particular. If I'm going to sleep with anyone, it'll be someone who can fight shoulder to shoulder with me, and help folks and such."

She sighs, then looks a little grossed out. "Ew, it's even worse if it's demonic. Least it's not diseased though. I appreciate your help and I apologise for threatening you, but I've had bad experiences with this place and shapeshifters in general. I still don't like you all using my body like that but I guess I can't help it now. Sigh. Have your fun, I'm going to help those kidnapped girls."

Sunflower waited and pressed on the door to see if it would work. She also pocketed a couple of those pills before putting the bottle back in case others came this way and had to get by.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The two clones just giggle and wave before return to their plane, leaving her alone and waiting for a while before trying to pass through the door, but the time passed without any result so she take another pill.

She was ready to wait and try again but her body get slowly filled with lust, her legs shake softly as she fall on her knees, soon her hands couldnt endure more and went toward her hidden flower to try to stop the giant needs on that zone.

For minutes she sweat, whimper and rubs the wet place. Soon something weird started to happen, her smat clit was swelling and growing at lenght and sensibity, making finaly reach a potent noisy release.

She need to rest for some minutes as she try to procees the dick between her legs still hard and needed for attention as she have her face close the round hole huge enough to let her new apendage get inside

[Sunflower has been turned into a futa]

Zilrax

Reputation score

As time passed, she couldn't pass through the door as the creatures had said. As such she reluctantly took a second pill. Soon intense lust ran through her, even more powerful than before, her practically falling to her knees as she leaned against the door, eyes clenched tight as she teared up at the intensity of it all.

It was too much, and her groin felt so strange, her hand roaming down, unable to stop as she touched herself against her will. Yet it felt off, and strange, her managing to force her eyes open in time to see her seemingly become a male, before she cried out in alarm as her body jerked in orgasm, spilling her new seed onto the floor, dazing her with the new bizarre sensation.

It took a lot out of her, her brain confused and so was she by what just happened, and it didn't get any less hard. Dear lord, she had made a mess. She shuddered and tried to wipe it clean, she didn't want to know if any of it dripped down her shaft and reached her female side, which evidently was still there, could get her pregnant. Even touching it made her whimper sensitively.

My god what had they done to her, she was some sort of... freak! Yet as she looked at that living hole ahead of her, she realized what she had to do. She hated it, she hated what happened, but she just couldn't resist it, her clenching her fists before slipping her shaft into the hole.

"Hate this... place so much..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Maybe still not at her senses, she placed her new staff on the keyhole, the warm flesh at the inside feels so real for be just a door, soon this thing reacted and stop any possibility to get out.

She thrust deep inside to open it but that wouldnt be enough, the door soon started to make strnge moves inside, so struck and being used by the door without stop she soon started to blush and get wet again.

The lust soon made her move her hips without think on it until suddenly she cum in huge potence, the strange feeling was so much for her to let her endure it and this will be just the start as the door made her remain thrusting inside without stop.

-----------------------

Four more orgasms come, everyone fast making her get another load out per minute or even less. Finally she get free as the doot get up and let her see a deep dark tunnel, her big dick was still hard and needed for more, so she must try to calm it or just continue moving.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Still quite out of her senses, she placed herself within the hole. Unlike an actual door it felt fleshy and soft, her shuddering in confusion. Having never been with a woman, and definitely never been equipped before, she couldn't really tell how much it was actually simulating a female part, but nevertheless, the pleasure was intense.

Worse, it latched on, not letting her escape, and instead began to milk her, her giving a whine and trying to pull away as it worked her sensitive new organ. It made her tear up slightly as she realized her first actual sexual experience at all was not even with her own proper gender. she felt filthy, but any shame was washed away as she was milked of the next dose of the first seed of her existence.

She couldn't even control her hips, bucking into the door over and over, feling the throbbing deep inside her as she built up and fired her copious seed from her oversized shaft repeatedly, able to hear the obscene sound of her thrusts and release over and over.

Finally, the door released her, and opened forth, her lying there and panting, before weakly getting up, whimpering weakly. She was so sensitive and still so hard, her seeming to have endless stamina and her production was insane. She was already prepared for yet another round. Was it the pill? Was it her heritage? She had no idea.

It seemed the tunnel continued beyond, but she took the time to look over her new endowment, her clothes hiding nothing on herself now. It was huge, easily a foot long, she'd put all the knights to shame. Not that she'd likely ever find out, she was a freak before but now it was even worse... She quickly wiped her shaft clean best she could, not wanting to risk impregnating herself. She shuddered to imagine what would happen if she did.

It was distracting and aggravating, but no worse than her breasts had been after all that happened. It was hard, but she steeled herself, and started walking once more, trying to ignore the fact she had a divining rod leading the way. She wished she had better clothes to hide it at all. Maybe removing the curse marks would remove it too.

The worst part was it didn't feel unnatural on her at all.
"Hate this place so much. Swear I'll figure out who built that door and force feed them an explosion..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Affected by her new aspect, Sunflower focused in mostly have her dick clean than in her surroundings and the new room where she is now. Just after some steps the doors get closed sealing her chances to get back unless she decide to have more fun with the keyhole.

To make all worse just some secons later something whip her back strong enough to tear more her dress at her back, some more of them and she will mostly have herself topless. Out of produce pain, the strange object was drenched in something than made her dick get filled with life, some small tears were trying to get out her pointy manlike member. But she couldnt find out what has attack her.

4AP

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Why wouldn't her damn dick go down? She was certain they weren't supposed to be like this. Not that she really know much about it. Stupid thing shouldn't even be on her, she was a girl damn it!

Sadly her distraction left her open. The door sealed shut behind her, and suddenly she was struck hard from behind, ripping the rest of the shreds of her top from her upper body and tearing her bra, risking her ending up topless.

It hurt like hell, and for some reason it made her harder too, her shaft drooling slightly in anticipation. Curse her seemingly infinite virility. She didn't know what hit her, despite whirling around. She moved her back to the wall, and moved sideways, watching around warily so she couldn't be ambushed, even as she concentrated to try and make a flame to light her vision and burn her assaulter.