What's new

FGT Loli Ryona [ジジ★インイン / JIJI*ININ] Fuck or Fight ~少女闘技場~ / Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ (RJ302401)

asukaichigo

Reputation score
FoF Main.jpg
DLsite
DLsite (English)

Description:
Fuck or Fight is a 3D fighting game where the loser gets fucked, it's cheap (1540 JPY) and kinda janky but decent considering the price. But the real selling point of the game is character creation, all the costumes and character textures are easily accessible image files, and there are even templates to get you started making your own. The game modes are pretty straight forward;
Character Creation: 20 character slots, the game comes with 5 original characters, 9 "cosplayer" characters (Azure Lane, Girls Front Line & Fate/Go), and 2 "hidden" characters (KanColle)
Unlimited Mode: almost the same as Free Mode but you earn points that will unlock a couple extra H-Scenes
Free Mode: choose characters and spectate or play the fighting potion of the game
Theater Mode: choose characters and watch H-Scenes (5 Total, the 2 unlimited mode unlocks are only viewable here)
Options: graphics and sound are mostly in English, and with a translation patch the other options become mostly clear too, 失禁/Urine = whether a a defeated opponent pisses themselves. The last section full of checkboxes just sets which character slots should appear as enemies in unlimited mode

Gameplay / Controls:
The fighting potion of the game is the week link, it's barely serviceable but luckily you will probably be watching the computers fight anyways. Here are the controls and what they do to the best of my knowledge
(P1/P2 - control)
WASD/Direction Arrows - Moving
U/4 - Guard (stomach exposed)
I/5 - Punch (can be blocked)
O/6 - Gut Punch (only damages blocking opponents)
J/1 - Shin Kick (?? can interrupt attacks I guess ??)
K/2 - Gut Kick (damages guarding opponents and can interrupt attacks)
L/3 - High Kick (BIG dmg, 2 hit KO for default HP but hard to land up close)
There aren't any specials, or techniques or meters, just a couple basic attacks, a timer and a life bar. You can alternate Punch and Gut Punch for a quicker attack but that's about it afaik. Some character attributes do have an effect though, character height in particular makes a high difference, basically don't expect a short character to win because that high kick doesn't do as much dmg for them, and lands more easily against them. The player who loses can be gang-banged after a match while the winner smugly watches, or if the timer runs out both players automatically lose regardless of HP and can be fucked together. Durring H-Scenes you can adjust speed, move the camera around freely, toggle visibility for the male participants and cycle though 3 positions.

Character Creation:
I'll only give a brief overview here. The game give you 20 slots total, the first 5 are original character made by the devs and the next 9 are unnamed cosplayer characters from mobile games (Bremerton, Cheshire, Elizabeth Bathory, HK416, Kar98k, Perseus, Shuten-Douji, UMP45, VSK-94). There are textures in the game for Shimakaze and Kashima but to get them you have to load all of the "???_s" or "???_k" data files for each section of character creation. All the clothing and character textures are stored in folders at FOF_Data\StreamingAssets, you can follow the file naming pattern to add any number of textures by either editing an existing texture, or by using the wire-frame templates in the "UV" folder to make something from scratch. It's really of time consuming but otherwise pretty straight forward to make a character, and chances are you will be making characters, since the ryona fantasy fulfillment of seeing any 2 character you put the time into making fight, and endure erotic-penalties is the games strongest selling point. I've put way too much time into this game, so if you pick it up and have trouble with character creation feel free to DM with any questions you have.

Bugs:
Changes to the settings will be unable to be saved if they are made from the main menu after retuning from another screen, all this means is you have to make any changes on start up or from anywhere but the main menu. The shadows on the face will not match if you change the skin color, so it might be easier to edit the skin tone of the texture itself in some cases. I'm not actually sure if this last one is a bug, but it really feels like one, characters only appear in 3 discrete sizes during a match depending on the actual height which will be reflected accurately during H-scenes, heights from 110-131 are small, 132-170 are medium and 171-190 are tall. There is a massive height difference between small and medium though, about double the height difference between medium and tall. Which leads me to believe that the dev just fucked up and there is supposed to be a short but not impossibly short height for 132-151ish. Since height had a big impact on gameplay it's a really annoying bug.

Here is a link to a post with more info on character creation and links to an English patch, additional resources, and characters. The game has a trial version you can test out too, the English patch and custom characters can be used with the trial version, but you will be unable to save any changes made to a character unless you have the full version. You also can't start any matches or view H-scenes in the trial, but it's worth trying out if you're curious about the game.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Some questions for any mods;
Since the game allows you to make characters, but the game includes loli content, does that prohibit created character sharing (the clothing/character textures and text files with character settings)? I have no intention of sharing links for the game or the any of the games base assets, just the stuff I made since at this point it would more than double the character roaster but includes mostly lolis. Also I've got a translation for use with XUnity Auto Translate, can I just attach that here or do I have to make a separate thread? I've also got a character settings text file reference with info on what lines correspond to what in game effects on the character text files, can I share that?
I'm reluctant to believe you've made your own textures, that would be something you'd need to do in another program for graphic design like maya so the character files wouldn't contain the loli content just a list of variables which is fine to share.

The translation can be attached here but any conversation or troubleshooting will need it's own thread. And yes to the last one.

OP
asukaichigo

asukaichigo

Reputation score
I'm reluctant to believe you've made your own textures, that would be something you'd need to do in another program for graphic design like maya so the character files wouldn't contain the loli content just a list of variables which is fine to share.
Maybe calling them textures isn't the right word, assets or skins maybe? The game is really barebones, it just loads different PNGs to change cloths, all I needed was a free image editing tool like GIMP to make all the costumes since the dev gives you a wire-frame reference to go off of. I'd have the game open on another monitor while working in gimp to check how things were lining up/what to fix, it's straightforward enough that even someone with no graphic design experience like me could do it. Half the reason I put so much time into the game was because it made learning how to use gimp allot of fun.
sample1.png
So for character sharing there would be all the PNGs for each piece of clothes/object/character asset (skin, eyes, face etc.) along with normal maps, then the character settings text file which tells the game how to assemble it into a premade character.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So for character sharing there would be all the PNGs for each piece of clothes/object/character asset (skin, eyes, face etc.) along with normal maps, then the character settings text file which tells the game how to assemble it into a premade character.
I see. It would be different if they were packed into like .model files or something but since they amount to loli.png that means you won't be able to share them publicly.

You could tell people to PM you for a link though.

OP
asukaichigo

asukaichigo

Reputation score
preview.jpg After discussing the game and how character creation works with the mods, permission has been given to share all characters, with the caveat that previews images for loli characters be non-sexual. guide example.jpg
First off all the character and resources I have to share plus instructions are here;
- 14 characters + additional assets
- translation patch + de-censor info
- character creation resources including a brief guide

To install everything just grab however many of the 3 zip files interest you (characters, costume xcf files, and XUnity English patch) and extract them into the games main directory where FOF.exe is. To English patch the game run "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" then "FOF (Patch and Run)" and your done, the game is now patched. Characters are located at FOF_Data\female\ZZZ Imported Characters, to use them just copy any characters txt file to FOF_Data\female\ and rename it female_## (from0-19), a back up of the default characters is also included.

There is a character creation resources folder at the above link too, there you'll find a guide that goes over the basics, and a line by line refence for watch each line of a character txt file does afaik. Making a character is pretty straightforward but if you run into any trouble feel free to DM me, I'd be glad to help if I can. And if you decide to post a character you're made please remember to keep previews of lolis non-sexual, if the outfit is more revealing than the top left example from this post (ピンクハートころん) then a close up the face is probably better. Please let me know if you'd like me to include your character along with the rest if you do end up posting one.

One thing I should mention is that I went a little overboard with Flan & Kula, and have run into crashes using them. I cleaned them up a bit before posting them publicly but Kula still runs into crashes under certain conditions, unless you are using them against one another, or trying to use 2 Kulas then you shouldn't run into any trouble.

Last edited: