What's new

Announcement [Jyubei] 十兵衛 Mizuki De PingPong ミヅキdeピンポン RE102677 RJ102677

Michaeljr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here it is
mediafire.com/?r1s0rn1me6ylgl7
He put a bonus out but I cannot figure it out maybe someone can, anyway its a ping pong game you play to unlock the scenes. The extra scene is only for a limited time so help me figure it out guys thanks

This is what I got translated so far
"there's a special bonus for buyers. Limited time only. The download is that .zip file link with the ◯ characters replaced with a special code: use "ピンポン.EXE" to extract the first three characters of the first speech text of Mizuki, then write it out in romanized characters."

ピンポン.EXEでミヅキの最初のセリフ3文字をローマ字で○に埋めて下さい。
h4.dion.ne.jp/~maih/○○○○○○○.zip

Info:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ102677.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Jyubei New Game

Ok i just beat that hard ass game. click the blue circle when the ball passes over the right side of it. do that a couple of times until a pic pops up on the left side. then start hitting the ball on the left instead of the right. after awhile, you will go into slow motion mode and just hit the ball back. the three pictures are (1) her swinging her tits (still clothed) (2) her in powerup mode (3) naked on a bed. to be honest it was kinda not worth it except for the bed pic.

whoyou

Reputation score
Re: Jyubei New Game

would anyone be so kind as to re-host the watashi.zip? It's been taken down already.