What's new

KatiaKraeva

Reputation score
Hi, want to see some high-quality boobs? Then checked out my game)

So, Walking Boobs is an erotic 3D game, where you play as town mayor in zombie apocalypses world.
You, with your sister and a few survivals, reach a small abandon town and decide to stay here.
As mayor of this town, you must care about your citizens. The game consists of three main part.
First, it's strategy. You need food and water for your people, also you need some guns and drugs, it's zombie apocalypses after all)))
Send your people for searching necessary resources and clearing location from zombies)) and don't forget upgrade searching squad for more efficiency.
And of cause you can build new buildings to make your town better)
The second part is quests. Some pretty girls in town need your help! Hurry up and help these girls with their problems, because they can reward you with blowjobs or handjobs) or ... you can see how one girl licking her sisters pussy while you fuck her)) As you understand, completing quests gives you some
erotic content)
And the last part is a shooter. To complete some quest you will need to leave the town and find some items or do something and of cause, zombie will try to kill you( so shoot them all))
What's about erotic scenes? It's my first serious try to make 3D game so right now there is nothing special) blowjob, toys, anal, threesome, cuckold and some sisters fucking)
So if you have some time check it out my to download the game)
And some screenshots)

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Walking Boobs

Really had to censor those shitty 3d sex organs eh? What a fuckin joke.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What other games have you developed?

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously, awful posing, generic models with poor backgrounds, can't even make girls look pretty, which is not that difficult in daz3d.

Before you render try to imagine yourself being a man getting a standing handjob. Would you ever stretch hands like that? Seems you didn't modify a default pose after adding new models to the scene. Not to mention very visible clipping through pillows. And why censor on a forum that certainly doesn't need to follow japanese laws? Maybe you are still figuring out how to add dicks to male models? I mean these screenshots are extremely important for a first impression, your game may be good but most people won't bother to download it to check it out.

But patreon page is already running. Well done.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hah, that last image with the Patreon censors is the perfect visual representation of what I hate about the current state of H games.

OP
K

KatiaKraeva

Reputation score

What other games have you developed?
Some 2d hentai using pics from eroge)

Seriously, awful posing, generic models with poor backgrounds, can't even make girls look pretty, which is not that difficult in daz3d...
Did you try the game? it's real 3d with animation, not 2d pics with 3d models) i steel learn animation of character, so all my efforts now only on girl) and thx for advice

"Walking Boobs"

I came here expecting a game involving anthropomorphic tits with legs.

You have disappointed me this day.
Sorry, sex with zombie could be in game closer to release version.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can probably tell he doesn't from his first post (the use of brackets almost gave me an aneurysm). Let's let the guy do his thing, and hey, maybe something good will turn out of this, uh, interesting project.

Also, KatiaKraeva, if you want to actually make "high-quality boobs" then take Monster Girl Island's and Tsoni's models as reference. That's the standard you want to aim for if you want a dime from anyone here.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a Zombie FPS survival H-game!!! but the zombies are not part of the H....and MC is a guy.... you got the right idea for an H-game but totally went about it the wrong way.