What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Katrina Delucio
sex: female
Level 0 Trait:Magic X | A character can preform magic, depending on rank, useable in combat, adding +X to combat rolls

physica appearance: Katrina is a brunette. She wears glasses and is slightly chubby from inactivity. She has with b cup breasts and pretty descent legs.

Mental appearance: Katrina sees herself mentally as a brunette Quistiss as she admires the character. For Quistiss is everything she is not.

attitude: Katrina is timid and shy by nature. She is a virgin but is an avid reader/watcher/player of hentai. Thus she has many closet fetishes such as cowification, BDSM, Corruption, lactation, and impreg/birthing.

Bio: Katrina is a Computer Science major from the College of Staten Island and has won a chance to beta test The EGG through a scholarship for her excellent grades.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The young woman had been decide to be a tester of the famous prototype game named the egg, she was very excited to had been accepted thanks to her perfect grades. She easily found the bouilding of the corporation chamber and went to the door feeling butterflies in her stomash, there a dashing young man open the door to let her pass. He had a blonde short hair in a formal style, her eyes were blue and he had a lab coat on him, as also a formal black pants and shoes.

"Nice to meet you Katrina Delucio, its a pleasure had the presence of a very talent student, i will be your guide inside the instalations, my name is Edward Hill, please follow me. Both went toward some corridors and Katrina could saw more young people, usually females and lab workers walking everywhere. They reach a huge room filled with machines and computers very modern and in the center there was, an oval machine opened and ready to be used, inside were screens and some buttons. Please get inside, all is ready Edward said. The young woman get inside and after the door get closed a screen turn on with some options

Spoiler]
Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Egg laying: Y/N (if Y, frecuency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.
Additional Category? (Feel free to add a category if you want.)

[/spoiler]

After the three of them had agreed and filled out the settings, they were prompted to choose a difficulty setting:

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Finally they were led to a screen of Game World options

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)

Tentacle Island(?)
Dark Temple(?)
Corrupted Swamp(?)

________(?) (Something else?)

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 5
Egg laying: Y5
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y 5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Medium roughness but leaning on the gentle side.

Sitting in the egg Katrina positions herself until she is comfortable before looking at the options and blushing. She looks around to see if anybody can see into the egg before grinning madly and selecting her sexual options.

'Wow! It's a VR H-game!. I've never played one of those before!' Katrina thinks to herself

Looking at the settings for stage for a while Katrina decides to query the system for some kind of plains or farmland.

She then chooses hard difficulty, wanting a rape heavy game but not wanting to lose every encounter if she can help it. She is after all an avid and prideful gamer.

Looking at the settings for level she doesn't like the ones on display and queries the database for a corrupted plains or farmland. Like maybe a harvest moon type setting without the monotonous farming.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After put the last options she saw how everything started to get dark until she was not able to saw herself and then the world started to appear in front of her eyes very fast, as an addicted to the cafeine was creating the world.

She was like herself as her favorite character Quistiss but with her skin was brunette, her clothes emulated the dress of Quistiss too. She was in a plain, far away she can note a farm like town and behind her was a mountain with cave, she can heard noises coming from it. Her staff was in her hand and she also had a backpack who make play with her dress

Lurker
Reputation score

She looks around the world wide eyed at the detail of the simulation. "Wow this is pretty awesome." She would say before looking at herself and seeing she looked just like Quistiss she would jump up and down and squee happily. She would look at her outfit and magical focus before deciding to change her clothing into light green robes with gold trime which shows off her figure. She changes her focus into a metal staff with a green gem on top. Once finished customizing herself she would head to town a smile on her face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina had not to effort to much to change her clothes, as the game had not starter and she is a magician. Her robes change to pleasure her desires and her staff do it too, just as she has wished.

She walk to the town far away in the distance, certainly will be a hour or two of walk before reach, she can see something weird, there is not noise like must be sudenly she notice why a wolf appear in front of her ready to fight her

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles and skips as she walks toward the town. Upon seeing the wolf She says "Hi doggie!" excitedly. She kneels down and moves to pet the wolf naively not realizing that this is a battle encounter.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature move to a side his heard wonder himself what she was doing and jump over, making her fall and licking her, he played caressing his soft hair over her and make her use both hands to caress him until he found the right moment and steal her staff as run to the forest, moving his tail.

(OCC : heh)

Lurker
Reputation score

She giggles as he knocks her down and licks her and obliging pets him with both hands. Once he steals her staff and runs off she jumps up to her feet and chases him. "Hey get back here you naughty doggie!" she says as she giggles and chases him thinking he was playing with her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolf run and make her get more deep in the woods, every time that the girl loss him he show himself and bark making her purtsui him again until they reach a darkness place close a cave and she loss him, now without a weapon she was an easy target for any creature but of course she dont know it.

She saw a tall creature coming from the dark cave with other littles all than she can saw was the gowing eyes of them.

Lurker
Reputation score

She chases the wolf deep into the forest and giggles as she does so having fun with him. "Give me back my staff you silly doggie!" She shouts as she chases him a grin on her face. Once she loses him and she realizes how dark it is and how lost she is she whimpers fearfully turning around to look at the tall creature approaching her. "H-Hello?" She stutters out shyly and with some fear hugging herself as she realizes how defenseless she is and how much they out number her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A sensual female voice come from the cave I will talk with her darling A growl answer her and then Katrina saw a beautifull woman She had dark hair and yellow eyes and also fluffy ears and wolf tail of the same color, her skin is pale and dont have any flurr on her body. Hi, these are our lands, how dare a human come here? explain yourself she shout and then smile, dont worry just said the truth and maybe you will dont be eaten she said with a easygoing tone and laught like if this was a game.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes at how sexy the voice was and uppon seeing how sexy the wolfess was she blushes darker. She would listen to her speak and pale in fear before she'd blush at how playfull the wolfess was. She would stutter out her reply "H-Hello miss m-my name is K-Katrina and I was heading toward the farm town when I s-saw a cute doggie. I-I knelt down to pet him and he took my staff and ran off into the forest. I chased him here and I lost him." She would explain before looking down embarrassed in front of the more sexy wolfess. Even though she had quistiss' body she still felt she wasn't pretty enough to be in the wolfess' presence.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolf-woman get closer Katrina until they were face to face, then she move her ears and put her hand close her mouth as she move her head to one of her shoulders. that sound silly, are you laying to me? Said with her sexy voice as she put her hands around Katrina neck and started to smell her neck

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and leans into the touch shaking her head in the negative in answer "N-No ma'am I'm not lying." She says earnestly before cuddling her head into it's position on the wolfess' shoulder.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

You are a nice girl, usually i will let my people to eat you, but i will make a exception. The wolf-woman slowly put her hands on the shoulder and head of Katrina and continue whispering her There is only a way to prove if you are saying the truth, are you ready for a duel? Said the wolfes as stop to hug her and look direct to her eyes

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and stares into the wolfess' eyes. "W-well I-I can't exactly fight without my magic staff a-and I w-wouldn't want to hurt y-you." She says earnestly before blushing and looking down in embarassment from what she just blurted out.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolftress gently take her chin and make her look to her again Dont worry my little girl, i know how you can duel again one of us, lets make a succubus duel, you want to do it ? The wolftress caress Katrina's cheek and get closer her mouth

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes darkly as she is forced to look the wolfess in the eyes and whimpers slightly. "A-A succubus d-duel?" She'd ask shyly while licking her lips as the wolfess draws in closer practically kissing her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolf-girl touch her hair and get away wishpering you are so cute, i nearly cant resist myself she smile and take her hand as started to walk come with me, as i explain it

The girl returned with the others and they just go away like if they dont are interested in Katrina Ussualy you should fight against one of us to prove than you said the truth, but you can defend without your rod, so you will had a duel as a sucubus, you will had sex with one of us and thats all the woltress said like this was usual here.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and leans into the petting of her hair a shy smile on her face saying "T-Thank you." As she is complemented. As a succubus fight is explained to her she blushes and nods in understanding. "O-Ok I can try to do that.. I-I probably w-wont be any good at it t-though." she warns the wolfess as they walk hand in hand. She would squeeze the wolfess' hand happily like they were a couple.