What's new

ADV [かったーのアダルト天国 / Cutter's Adult Heaven] Cutter's Adult Heaven Collection

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was searching for the Tale of Sealed monster one but I kept getting files that crashed on startup unfortunately, keeping my eyes out on this thread and other games.

*Edit the Yobai night copy that BurningScarlet linked also crashed for me, any reason why? I can also upload the Tale of Sealed monster if I find a fix
Run as Japanese locale

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was searching for the Tale of Sealed monster one but I kept getting files that crashed on startup unfortunately, keeping my eyes out on this thread and other games.

*Edit the Yobai night copy that BurningScarlet linked also crashed for me, any reason why? I can also upload the Tale of Sealed monster if I find a fix
@chozen Here's Tale of a Sealed Monster

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have been trying to run Jap Locale , Yobai night and Shaman game I have keep crashing on startup. Others work fine though..
So both the ones I uploaded? Not too sure really. If someone else can download it and see if it works then maybe we can find out if it's a problem with my files

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I downloaded the YOBAI one and have been playing for a while. No error occurs so far.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Actually a lot of them linked in the MEGAs linked here arent working for me... Idk knuckle pine turbo is like the only one that does work. The rest crash after the opening while running as jap local admin

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Actually a lot of them linked in the MEGAs linked here arent working for me... Idk knuckle pine turbo is like the only one that does work. The rest crash after the opening while running as jap local admin
Something's wrong on your side then cuz I played all of them and got no error. Why don't you try to reinstall your operation?

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Something's wrong on your side then cuz I played all of them and got no error. Why don't you try to reinstall your operation?
You mean reinstall my OS? Anything else you could think of before I do that? lol...

Also where can I upload the Shaman game?

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You mean reinstall my OS? Anything else you could think of before I do that? lol...

Also where can I upload the Shaman game?
Shaman game?

You can upload to Zippy, if you have any games I've listed which we don't have yet we can add it to the collection and go for the full set

Reputation score
its too bad no one seems to have im surprised i'm just now finding these games

Batu4141

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
knuckle pinee turbo link please