What's new

SIM Ryona [KI-SofTWarE] God of the Dark Night RE:FinE / 黒夜神 RE:FinE ~堕ちた肉奴隷達の徒花~ RE189414 RJ189414

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see any discussion for this so here we are.
It looks like a training game with a huge emphasis on body modification.

I'm also looking for help actually playing and understanding this

/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189414.html

Last edited by a moderator:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (KI-SofTWarE) 黒夜神 RE:FinE ~堕ちた肉奴隷達の徒花~ [RJ189414]

here you go

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reminds me of that VN, err... Nyotai Kyouran. All three of them, actually.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain what is it with those patch(number).xp3 files? Also how do you access the new content?

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some stuff for the knightmare games, not content for this one.

I can't figure out what to do to get even one CG in the second tab of the gallery, so i'm guessing there's a lot of content I can't figure out how to get. if someone has insight/save file i'd like to have it.

Thanks.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some stuff for the knightmare games, not content for this one.

I can't figure out what to do to get even one CG in the second tab of the gallery, so i'm guessing there's a lot of content I can't figure out how to get. if someone has insight/save file i'd like to have it.

Thanks.
Step 1
Launch game

Step 2
Go to options

Step 3
Click the full unlock button

No need for save files.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd prefer to unlock stuff in game tbh.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody has the patch for Crossing Knightmare?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somebody has the patch for Crossing Knightmare?
Depends on which Crossing Knightmare you're asking for.

That's their main site, just click the game you're playing, then it should take you to another page. On the side bar of the new page should be a download link which takes you to all their patch downloads.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I meant the early buyer patch that comes with 黒夜神 RE:FinE ~堕ちた肉奴隷達の徒花~ (if you bought the game before the 02/28, you got a patch for Crossing Knightmare Deeps)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I meant the early buyer patch that comes with 黒夜神 RE:FinE ~堕ちた肉奴隷達の徒花~ (if you bought the game before the 02/28, you got a patch for Crossing Knightmare Deeps)
If such a thing exists, it wasn't on DLSite then, unless the game is now unlisted on DLSite for people who haven't bought it. There's also no indication that the files have been modified since there hasn't been any sort of update on the dlsite page.

Also, looking through the folder of the actual game, there's no patches in the folder, and I bought it the first day it came out.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have played it a bit, it seems the game prefers if you focus on one area, so for instance choose breast expansion for every action, nothing else, or clit etc

Then in the actions you can do say sex acts and get various scenes, This will unlock various CG

Note text hookers do work on the game and helps for some of this.

Not sure about selecting combinations of modifications, I lost interest after trying a few alternatives. The game is very quick to play

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As a player of the old version, here is some advice: Your first choice (directly after the creation) is if you want her to have sex (YES/NO). If you say yes, at the end of the scene, you are given 3 choices (Cum on her face/boobs/in the vagina). You can redo this scene later if you choose vagina training or make her doing sex. So I advice you to refuse that.

Your 5 training choice are boobs/pussy/Anal/clitoris/BDSM(/scato).

After a training weeks, you have only 6 possibilities: one of the training has the most day -> training in this branch, or you have chosen all the different trainings in 1 week. No other result.

Being virgin influence the ending and having been cummed (cumed? I don't know the accord of to cum) in the vagina too. Some of the transformation branch (for ex: clitoris can stay clitoris or become a dick) influence too.

Special endings (as far as I know) always require to have only full upgraded training, so to get special ending you must focus on one training at a time (the all purpose ending has only 1 phase (6 weeks)). In addition to a full training level, some endings require a certain level of stats. I don't know if they increase randomly or if certain sex activity influence that. So you can miss an ending because you miss some stats, even if you did the training required.

PS: I am happy that they removed the huge problem of the old version. Those you played it know of what I talk.