What's new

RPG RPG Maker [キラ☆タマ]ソニアと淫欲の村 (RJ288274) - [Kira Tama] Sonia and the Lusting Village (RE288274)

Tewi

Reputation score
RJ288274_img_main.jpg

JP DLsite:
EN DLsite:
Ci-en:
This is the first game from Kira Tama. In this game we control Sonia, an adventurer who's looking for Bahamut's horn in order to craft the strongest blade. Despite her strength she passes out after getting hit by a landslide after defeating a dragon and wakes up in a village with all her equipment and items missing. The horn broke into 7 pieces and she's planning to stay in the village to find the horn but she doesn't know that the village is full of perverts, and she's the only woman around.

The gameplay is simple, you explore the dungeon which has 15 floors and you'll need a pass from the village chief every 5 floors for 1k gold. There are no battles, just bump into enemies to kill them. However you do have a hunger meter which will deplete your HP once it reaches 0. If you pass out in the dungeon you'll get raped by monsters and lose gold.

There are 7 endings depending on who Sonia interacts most with. (6 bad endings and 1 "good" ending).
Ending 1: Sonia falls in love with a caveman and gets pregnant
Ending 2: Sonia collects all 7 horn pieces (requires quite a lot of H, so no pure horn ending) only for the villagers to reveal their plan and she ends up sold as a slave.
Ending 3: Sonia becomes the sex slave of a group of hobos.
Ending 4: Sonia becomes a dancer and ends up as a meat toilet a few months later.
Ending 5: Sonia becomes a goblin's pet.
Ending 6: Sonia escapes the village without the horn pieces after paying 15k gold to the guards and started a new adventure even without the strongest weapon. However her experience in the village made her become a wanderer who'd sell her body and collect money around the world.
Ending 7: Sonia gets pregnant after staying in the cheapest inn and getting raped by its guests.

Controls:
↑ ↓ ← → - Move up / down / left / right
Z / Enter, Left mouse click - Check, Talk
X, Right mouse click - Cancel, Menu
Shift - Slow walking speed (Hold)
Tab - Hide text window
Ctrl - Text fast forward
F5 - Reset
- You can also move to the clicked position with the left mouse click.

Download link:

Download link (English Machine Translation - Older version - Missing inn scene 4 and ending 7):

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
So no matter what happens in some way, shape or form, this woman is screwed both figuratively and literally.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Yeah pretty much, to make money in the dungeon Sonia has to get molested at least twice. If you work around the hunger system you might not need to sleep in the inn with molesters for 20g until you get enough money for the normal room but yeah, no way to escape unharmed.

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
aww demn. I'm really interested in the H-scene and Sonia have a nice visual. but it kinda turned me off whereas a strong woman must get screwed without any other way. still gotta try it first. usually my D can change my mind

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I remember seeing this on f95. I usually don't really mind machine translated but the translation in this one is particularly bad, you can't tell what the heck is going on.

er_tO

Reputation score
Hi. How do I get more money other than chests and the hot spring job. The pay is horrible at the hot spring. Also how do I get in the hole in the wall? Thanks

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Hi. How do I get more money other than chests and the hot spring job. The pay is horrible at the hot spring. Also how do I get in the hole in the wall? Thanks
By killing monsters mostly. As soon as you start to gain a few levels you'll find that you don't even need to sleep at the inn (If you don't want to raise Sonia's H-stats) and just keep healing yourself either with healing spells or by buying food. Just dash through all the enemies you can, it's even faster if you do it right next to a neutral/no hunger loss zone so you can run away if you must.
You need to buy the pickaxe (2k gold) to get the hole in the wall event. After you're done with it you can actually sell it back for 1k if you need.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Update: There's a sequel in the works, started development this month. Made a thread for it for anyone interested.

image-800.jpg