What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PosterA') is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PosterA') is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PosterB') is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PosterB') is missing!

etc down to Z.
create an empty folder and install CMI to it with "I want nothing" preset but select Texture loader and Poster loader. Then move everything that was installed in that folder to your COM folder and overwrite. This way you don't have to reinstall CMI. Poster A-Z appears to be related to that plugin.

Thanks, but it didn't work (tried it on both EN and JP versions). Only an empty placeholder is shown in place of the icons in the male edit section and selecting it doesn't seem to do anything. I'll keep fiddling with it though. Also, I am not getting the "switch to CM3D2" option in-game. The button is greyed out and shows the text "Not available". The linking process was done right and I could access all the CM3D2 personalities from COM3D2. Do you have any idea what the issue might be?
I might look into it when I have time. It's kinda odd that you are seeing an empty placeholder instead of icon. The icon appears to be declared correctly in the menu.
On a first check with BadModHunter the mod doesn't appear to be missing anything but I still have to test it in game

I might look into it when I have time. It's kinda odd that you are seeing an empty placeholder instead of icon. The icon appears to be declared correctly in the menu.
On a first check with BadModHunter the mod doesn't appear to be missing anything but I still have to test it in game

Yeah. Apparently, this seems like a COM3D2 compatibility issue. The Mod works fine in CM3D2 with sybaris installed. All the menu entries have proper icons and apart from some minor graphical errors such as improper clippings during certain yotogi sequences, there are no major errors in-game. I'll update this thread if I come across anything remotely similar to this mod.

Yeah. Apparently, this seems like a COM3D2 compatibility issue. The Mod works fine in CM3D2 with sybaris installed. All the menu entries have proper icons and apart from some minor graphical errors such as improper clippings during certain yotogi sequences, there are no major errors in-game. I'll update this thread if I come across anything remotely similar to this mod.
I spent hours figuring how male mods are supposed to work and tweaked the models a little so it can allow attaching custom d*cks. The original mbody models had the d's embeded in the model so I had to remove them in blender. On top of that another instance of the D was overlapping because the model was added again in the mbody menu.
I used penis_v2 from CMI and gave it a ligher texture. Perhaps another model would be better suited or it should be remodeled a little but I suck at blender. In order to change it to something else all you have to do is to change the moza model from penis_v2_Lwhite.menu using SAE. Or replace the moza menu entirely in the mbody menus. The original model was mbody_moza2r.model if you want to give that a shot as well.
I separated bodies from heads and created menus and icons for the unused head models.
The head models are using old faces and AutoConverter throws some warnings because of that. Idk how to fix it yet. Probably some blender mumbo jumbo.
I'm leaving this futa mbody for testing and I'm calling it a day. If you think it's good enough I will include it in the modpack.

Edit: updated the link. For zippyshare you might need to use a proxy or vpn if your isp blocks it.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I spent hours figuring how male mods are supposed to work and tweaked the models a little so it can allow attaching custom d*cks. All you have to do is to change the moza menu from the mbody menus using SAE. The originals had the d's embeded in the model so I had to remove them in blender.
I used penis_v2 from CMI and gave it a ligher texture. Perhaps another model would be better suited or it should be remodeled a little but I suck at blender.
I separated bodies from heads and created menus and icons for the unused head models.
The head models are using old faces and autoconerter throws some warnings because of that. Idk how to fix it yet. Probably some blender mumbo jumbo.
I'm leaving this for testing and I'm calling it a day. If you think it's good enough I will include it in the modpack.

View attachment 41308
That seems like a lot of work. But thanks for taking your time to work on this.
Unfortunately, Mediafire seems to have deleted the file. Could you upload it somewhere else?

That seems like a lot of work. But thanks for taking your time to work on this.
Unfortunately, Mediafire seems to have deleted the file. Could you upload it somewhere else?
Don't know why out of the hundreds of files that were shared mf thought to block this one in particular. Maybe they block traffic from ulmf or something.
Anyway, see the updated link.

Wonderful. Now, the mod functions properly as it should - although with a few caveats. I'll summarize what I've observed so far - starting with the good points first.
1. Penis - Vagina/Anal collisions work properly. Tried testing multiple H-positions and none of them had any noticeable issues during insertion/penetration.
2. The futa model's hands/fingers work properly with very little to zero clippings.
3. The body weight slider works during the selection screen without any issues. Even though it doesn't work on butt and boobs, it's always good to have more options.
4. Mod plays nice with XTMS and VYM plugins. Adjusting the XTMS settings have proper effect on the futa body and the penis model.

Now, the bad points.
1. Lips don't lock during the kiss scenes - there is a good amount of gap between the two heads.
2. When playing without a penis attached, obviously, the vaginas don't touch each other.
3. The arm and hand proportions are quite odd compared to the rest of the body.

Though, I know that the above issues pertain to the model file itself, I am just leaving it here hoping that someone proficient in using blender would take notice and work on fixing the issues. Sadly, I am no good at using blender either.

To conclude, the mod works great (with acceptable bugs) if played as a futa character and has some major shortcomings if the player is aiming for an immersive yuri experience.

Sorry I have a problem with the uncesored mod I still have the mosaic. I followed all the steps of the guide I only need to install 6 7 dlc but I see that the censorship remains. I also deleted the [CMI] Uncensor folder but it doesn't change anything.
Immagine 2021-10-08 174904.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I have a problem with the uncesored mod I still have the mosaic. I followed all the steps of the guide I only need to install 6 7 dlc but I see that the censorship remains. I also deleted the [CMI] Uncensor folder but it doesn't change anything.View attachment 41313
Does the cmd console appear when you start the game ? If not, run the game as admin and see if that fixes it. You might not have admin privilege over that drive and BepInEx fails to initialize properly.
This is COM version 2.7.0 and not 3.x.x, right ? Did you choose No when installing CMI when it asked if you use CR Edit?
If the console does appear then send me a full log in private from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

Edit: Fixed with a simple CMI reinstall. The cause was having both Sybaris and BepInEx frameworks installed and they conflicted with eachother.

Last edited:
yes it is version 2.7.0 and I chose no during the installation of the CMI and yes the cmd console opens but initially creates a series of errors but then the game works perfectly only problem is the censorship. Now I try to send you the log in private.

Immagine 2021-10-08 182500.jpg

Somebody on discord posted this link with a supposedly 100% pack, so use this instead. I'll be keeping a backup so let me know if this link dies.
there are the high school fleet characters ?

there are the high school fleet characters ?
We're not an anime database. Be more specific when asking for character mods. Give a complete character name in english or japanese and a reference image and I'll give it a quick search. Or search on discord because that's a quite a mod database where you can search in english.
is there any way to translate the game into these latest versions?
Uhm... yes ? Use that big ass guide from op. Chapter 5.4 to be more specific. If you use ver 2.7.0 you have to manually update i18nEx after installing latest CMI

Yello

having some problem with a few DLC :
I'm pretty sure i've installed them, but they still appear as uninstalled in the COM3D2 DCL Checker.
I'm "supposedly" missing ...
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative Character Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]
... , but i'm pretty sure i've installed everything from the cryptpad list.

Any idea ?

Yello

having some problem with a few DLC :
I'm pretty sure i've installed them, but they still appear as uninstalled in the COM3D2 DCL Checker.
I'm "supposedly" missing ...
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative Character Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]
... , but i'm pretty sure i've installed everything from the cryptpad list.

Any idea ?
Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative Character Set reported missing by DLC checker is in AUGUST - Iris Mysteria Character Set 3 Lydia Costume Set.
The others are free props that you don't need and I didn't bother with them.

Last edited:
ok, thanks =)

Be more specific when asking for character mods. Give a complete character name in english or japanese and a reference image and I'll give it a quick search.
Longshot, but would you happen to have these Ram ( ラム ) & Rom ( ロム ) from Neptunia ?
I Also saw them both here ( ) , and while it look more "made from base asset", i just can't find the same bang hair pattern used here >_<
And whenever I try to search for them, I usually end up with either nothing, either with the maids from ReZero named Ram and Rem.

ok, thanks =)

Longshot, but would you happen to have these Ram ( ラム ) & Rom ( ロム ) from Neptunia ?
I Also saw them both here ( ) , and while it look more "made from base asset", i just can't find the same bang hair pattern used here >_<
And whenever I try to search for them, I usually end up with either nothing, either with the maids from ReZero named Ram and Rem.
I only found Rom preset and a bunch of other Neptunia mods. The russian site linked in the FAQ section of the guide holds backups of CM era mods and presets.
There's also the old mods repository that has a few Neptunia mods. They appear to be made by
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-13 220342.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-13 220342.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
  • image_2021-10-13_223023.png
    image_2021-10-13_223023.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
I've scoured the russian site , some other mediafire & Mega repositery and leeched every Nep i could find. Ram is the only characters that i know existed at some point since there are some rare pic on the web I miss
As for Diego, i've already contacted him and apparently, he never got around making Ram and has stopped making cm3d2 mod, sadly.
Oh well, it was as i said a longshot. Thanks anyway for searching.

this also happens whenever i try to update to newer version
Common causes for that error
-Your game folder is read only.
-Something is already running from the game folder. Likely the torrent is still seeding. Seeding will also revert any updates you make
-The game path is too big. Shorten it to c:\kiss\com3d2. Do the same for cm3d2.
-If you extracted the update directly in the game folder then you might as well scrap the whole thing and download the game again.
-You didn't read the instructions from op.

Common causes for that error
-Your game folder is read only.
-Something is already running from the game folder. Likely the torrent is still seeding. Seeding will also revert any updates you make
-The game path is too big. Shorten it to c:\kiss\com3d2. Do the same for cm3d2.
-If you extracted the update directly in the game folder then you might as well scrap the whole thing and download the game again.
-You didn't read the instructions from op.
Changing it from read-only to normal has helped me, thank you.

Back