What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Hi, thank you for your amazing work writing the guides and always staying tuned. I wanted to ask you: last year I downloaded the "summer 2020" version and a year later I find myself with many dlc and mods missing compared to the new 2022 version. Is there a way to "update" the 2020 to the 2022 version?
Or do I have to manually add each DLC and mod?
Or do I delete the 2020 version and install the 2022 version? and in this case how do I keep the save?
It's easier to just use a newer repack instead of installing 100+ dlc.
Keep savedata and preset folder.
Update the game version to latest 2.x and install missing dlc then do the modding.

I know it's recommended to install the game on SSD, however do both games need to be on the SSD? Would having the older game on a normal drive cause any issues / slow-downs with loading/playing the main/newer game+mods?

I know it's recommended to install the game on SSD, however do both games need to be on the SSD? Would having the older game on a normal drive cause any issues / slow-downs with loading/playing the main/newer game+mods?
Loading the older game is the main thing that makes COM load time so awful. Loading CM from a HDD will have some impact but only tests will tell how bad it will be. I personally don't think it will make that much of a difference. Many people load CM from an external drive and you don't see anyone complain. Either way, you launch COM and forget about it until it loads to title

What the... Why are CM3D2 and COM3D2 packed together? Can I just use my existing CM3D2 installation?

Last edited:
Could someone send me discord invitation? I want to ask something about playing with VR but the discord link in the OP guide does not work anymore.

Edit: Had a question, fixed it and now have a new question.

In my old save there is a personality labeled Ideal Japanese Woman, what is the equivalent personality in the newer translation if anyone knows?

Last edited:
Edit: Had a question, fixed it and now have a new question.

In my old save there is a personality labeled Ideal Japanese Woman, what is the equivalent personality in the newer translation if anyone knows?
Yandere. No idea why.

Got a minor cosmetic issue with the button that takes the player to the old Empire Club. When I use the August 03 2022 English pack, it makes the button say Not Available. The button still works as intended, just weird that it says Not Available. Any idea on how to fix ?

Screenshot 2022-08-25 153847.jpg

*Sigh* Installing COM3D2 brings me back to when I first installed CM3D2... the nostalgia of slaving away to get a monstrously big hentai game to work and installing all the DLC~.

Got a minor cosmetic issue with the button that takes the player to the old Empire Club. When I use the August 03 2022 English pack, it makes the button say Not Available. The button still works as intended, just weird that it says Not Available. Any idea on how to fix ?

View attachment 45212
I don't fully understand how that works because I don't know if the button text is a script or texture. There are a bunch of buttons defined in a png in i18nEx but none of them say Not available or CM3D2 management or whatever it was called. I remember that CM3D2 button was enabled at some point but I lost any progress and use a blank save for testing. For that to work I think you must import maids from CM3D2 or hire CM3D2 personalities. I'm not sure. It's best if you ask on CM discord if it's something that needs fixing or if it's by design.

I am confused:
* If you are updating from one of my older translation packs, DELETE the old i18nEx folder first !
* Extract and move the contents of [COM3D2_ENG_TRANSLATION] to COM3D2_ROOT and overwrite i18nEX folder.
So, should I delete or not?

Edit: Other question. Are there names for any of the girls past the first three? I usually take the default/canon name for anything.

Last edited:
Edit: Other question. Are there names for any of the girls past the first three? I usually take the default/canon name for anything.

The Muku girl is Maria Seido.
The Majime is Mafuyu Himuro.
The Rindere is Risa Takizawa.

More are listed here.

The Muku girl is Maria Seido.
The Majime is Mafuyu Himuro.
The Rindere is Risa Takizawa.

More are listed here.
Thank you, but I already found that page. I was wondering if the other personalities have presets and names. I can't get the news page on the homepage translated so whilst I could see a preset(?) I don't know whether there is a name besides the VA...

Also, is it me or is there something wrong with the rendering between face and body? It looks off-color...

Thank you, but I already found that page. I was wondering if the other personalities have presets and names. I can't get the news page on the homepage translated so whilst I could see a preset(?) I don't know whether there is a name besides the VA...

Also, is it me or is there something wrong with the rendering between face and body? It looks off-color...

I don't know about the rest. As for the mismatched rendering, it must be something on your end. They look fine in my game. You can try asking in the Discord.

COM3D2 DLC Checker shows me that I'm missing 2 DLC (3 with CREdit System Data Link):
- "COM3D2 Adult Enhancement Pack feat. Little Devil, Imouto, Maid Secretary, Wary, Ojousama, Osanajimi" - I downloaded it and the updater shows that all files are installed.
- "COM3D2 Pupils and Male Body Parts Enchantment Pack" - can't find DLC with this or a similar name.

Is this a DLC Checker problem or am I really missing something?

COM3D2 DLC Checker shows me that I'm missing 2 DLC (3 with CREdit System Data Link):
- "COM3D2 Adult Enhancement Pack feat. Little Devil, Imouto, Maid Secretary, Wary, Ojousama, Osanajimi" - I downloaded it and the updater shows that all files are installed.
- "COM3D2 Pupils and Male Body Parts Enchantment Pack" - can't find DLC with this or a similar name.

Is this a DLC Checker problem or am I really missing something?
Don't blindly trust DLC checker. The first one is a derp on DLC checker list. It looks for the wrong arc file. It looks for "voice_x_adultplus_adds.arc" instead of "voice_x_adultplus_add2.arc". It will likely be corrected at some point.
The other one dates to the begining of june 2022. It should be named "COM3D2 Eyes & Eye shadow" in the list because that's all you get for normal COM.

Hi!
I read the guide, but I have a situation that I'm not sure how to solve.
As far as I know I shouldn't check the check box, but the DLC Checker says these two dlcs are missing.
How do I proceed?

The updates in question:
Not Installed :
[COM3D2 Append] [Adult Enhancement Pack feat. Little Devil Imouto Maid Secretary Wary Ojousama and Osananajimi]
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]

[COM3D2 Shop] [COM3D2 Pupils & Male Body Parts Enhancement Pack] (I couldn't find this one)

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 45338View attachment 45339
The answer is literally in the post above yours.

First, Sorry for the previous question.
I have duplicate mods/plugins, how to proceed? I imagine it's not just go deleting stuff.
Strangely, I just downloaded an AIO, applied modpack and CMI, everything new, so I'm not sure how it happened.

Edit: Make sure if you don't have two uncensors.

Thanks

Last edited:
First, Sorry for the previous question.
I have duplicate mods/plugins, how to proceed? I imagine it's not just go deleting stuff.
Strangely, I just downloaded an AIO, applied modpack and CMI, everything new, so I'm not sure how it happened.

Edit: Make sure if you don't have two uncensors.

Thanks
I hope you didn't use anything else outside the the guide/OP. We used to call old plugin packs AIOs but now they are completely replaced by CMI.
The only known duplicates if you use Custom Maid Ultimate 2022 and modpack R4.6 are "Mod\[CMI] Uncensor", "Mod\[CMI]XTFutaAccessories" and "Mod\DLC Librarian Kasume\lipstick". These are clearly mentioned in the guide.
Anything else you added yourself and you alone are responsible for keeping the Mod folder clean and organized.

You can't have duplicate plugins if you install CMI. By default it wipes any old plugin instalation.
The only possible way that could happen is if you use some old Sybaris AIO and install CMI over it with updated BepInEx plugins but you manually uncheck the cleaning tasks. That way you could end up with both Sybaris and BepInEx versions of the same plugins and very likely an unbootable game.

I hope you didn't use anything else outside the the guide/OP. We used to call old plugin packs AIOs but now they are completely replaced by CMI.
The only known duplicates if you use Custom Maid Ultimate 2022 and modpack R4.6 are "Mod\[CMI] Uncensor", "Mod\[CMI]XTFutaAccessories" and "Mod\DLC Librarian Kasume\lipstick". These are clearly mentioned in the guide.
Anything else you added yourself and you alone are responsible for keeping the Mod folder clean and organized.

You can't have duplicate plugins if you install CMI. By default it wipes any old plugin instalation.
The only possible way that could happen is if you use some old Sybaris AIO and install CMI over it with updated BepInEx plugins but you manually uncheck the cleaning tasks. That way you could end up with both Sybaris and BepInEx versions of the same plugins and very likely an unbootable game.

Its cause by [CMI] Uncensor and _Uncensor, but i catch the mistake read the guide again o/

By the way, what cause this bug? Only happens in Head tap
Like i say, no other mods or modification, i only follow the guide.

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 07.33.50.jpeg

Back