What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Okay, I tried using what you suggested.

The game just goes into a permanent white screen when I launch either game from the launcher.

I am still getting the same error when I use update.exe even when I download the update roms, and I am currently on Japanese applocale. The CMI needs me to update the game to even use it, so I can't use that either.
I never personally encountered that update error before. It's looking for update.ini in a place that doesn't have that file.
Just to make sure you are using the update from this , right? and you you are downloading com3d2_up2_36_2.zip ?
Did you follow the exact steps from the master guide?
Did you stop seeding the torrent? Because if you keep seeding it will revert any file changes you made to the game folder.

You could try downloading an older update and then use the sub update
Try and get com3d2_up2_36_0.zip then com3d2_up2_36_2sub.zip
Btw you don't need japanese locale to run COM. It's only needed for the old CM if you want to play that too and not just use it as an addon for COM.

Last edited:
I actually did stop seeding.

I am getting a problem with the folders being stuck on Read Only. Is there a way around this? I've tried granting permissions, but that doesn't work.

I actually did stop seeding.

I am getting a problem with the folders being stuck on Read Only. Is there a way around this? I've tried granting permissions, but that doesn't work.
if you removed read only tag once on the COM folder and applied to files and subfolders then you should be fine. The box will always be checked and that's normal.
You can try running as admin.

I'm still getting the update error though no matter what. How do I use the update files without extracting the RAR? just use update.exe?

And how do I replace the missing update.ini?

I'm still getting the update error though no matter what. How do I use the update files without extracting the RAR? just use update.exe?

And how do I replace the missing update.ini?
you must extract the zip (what rar?) somewhere on your pc, not inside the game folder and not in Downloads then run the update.exe.
no idea what update.ini it's looking for. The update.ini is in the update package.

Okay I got the game updated and working. Thanks a bunch.

One more thing: How do I get COM3D2.5 working?

Okay I got the game updated and working. Thanks a bunch.

One more thing: How do I get COM3D2.5 working?
I have no idea at this point how to get 2.5. Kiss has made everything so complicated and what worked in the past when com and com2.5 became separate things may not work now.
You also need CREditSystem/KCES. Without it com2.5 is pointless.
The whole point of com 2.5 is to use the new highpoly body but it's not compatible with any mods. You won't even have uncensor. So it's best you stay with normal com like everybody else.

Hello everyone, I followed the doc on installing Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 Edition. Somehow I managed to make it work first try, except for one thing :

I have some problems during Yotogi in the SM Room and some other rooms where some objects aren't loading, some examples :
[Error : Unity Log] BGプレハブが見つかりませんでした。BG/MyBedRoomIF # The main character room IF is a void space
[Info : Unity Log] 指定のプレハブが見つかりませんでした。[odogu_kousokumachine_chair] # SM Room, invisible chair
[Info : Unity Log] 指定のプレハブが見つかりませんでした。[Odogu_KousokuMachine_Console] # SM Room, invisible
[Info : Unity Log] 指定のプレハブが見つかりませんでした。[Odogu_xxxxxx] # bunch of other missing assets with prefix odogu
[Error : Unity Log] Asset[Odogu_CM3D2VCCD]を読み込めませんでした # in main lobby, not sure what this is causing, but it's there
[Error : Unity Log] BGプレハブが見つかりませんでした。BG/sexualtorturebasement # Training basement room 1&2 is a void space
The game and animations still run, just some assets are invisible. Not sure if the missing assets are from the original game, the base game, a DLC, or mods and where to get them.

COM3D2 & CMI should be on latest update as I did the operation recently.
I haven't downloaded any mod beyond what is provided in the documentation, but I did add DLCs that were released after the 2023 torrents (from the link provided in the doc).
Running COM3D_DLC_CHECKER, I seem to have everything except :
Not Installed :
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Append] [Special Service Pack] [Imperial Villa] [Active Girly Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [GP-01FB Compatibility Pack] [Tomboy Accessories Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]
Clearly I missed something, but can't pinpoint what and how to fix it.

Hello everyone, I followed the doc on installing Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 Edition. Somehow I managed to make it work first try, except for one thing :

I have some problems during Yotogi in the SM Room and some other rooms where some objects aren't loading, some examples :

The game and animations still run, just some assets are invisible. Not sure if the missing assets are from the original game, the base game, a DLC, or mods and where to get them.

COM3D2 & CMI should be on latest update as I did the operation recently.
I haven't downloaded any mod beyond what is provided in the documentation, but I did add DLCs that were released after the 2023 torrents (from the link provided in the doc).
Running COM3D_DLC_CHECKER, I seem to have everything except :

Clearly I missed something, but can't pinpoint what and how to fix it.
I would first try disabling all plugins and try that same yotogi scene. Rename winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll
Then try disabling all mods. Rename the Mod folder but I doubt there's anything in there that could conflict unless you installed random mods yourself.
If these steps don't fix your issue then it's a bug that kiss has to fix.
I wouldn't exclude the possibility that these assets are linked somehow to CM3D2. Check if you properly linked COM to CM.
I'm not familiar with actual gameplay so I'm not exactly sure if these assets need to be unlocked first somewhere. Probably not.
[COM3D2 Append] [Special Service Pack] [Imperial Villa] [Active Girly Set] and [COM3D2 Shop] [GP-01FB Compatibility Pack] [Tomboy Accessories Set] are available for download in the list but they won't fix your issue.
Make sure you updated the game before trying anything. And never ever extract dlc and updates directly in the game folder.

Last edited:
Hi guys I downloaded the game (237GB one) set my locale to Japanese and the game stucks in black screen. I recieve an error notification when the game first pops up. I kinda looked at previous answers but couldn't find a proper solutiın. I'd apriciate for one. Thanks.
(I have 5600x and 1080 Ti I dont think it's component issue, also tried to change the resulution didn't work either)

Hi guys I downloaded the game (237GB one) set my locale to Japanese and the game stucks in black screen. I recieve an error notification when the game first pops up. I kinda looked at previous answers but couldn't find a proper solutiın. I'd apriciate for one. Thanks.
(I have 5600x and 1080 Ti I dont think it's component issue, also tried to change the resulution didn't work either)
Read the master guide from op. Out of the box that repack probably asks you to link COM to CM because that's how it was configured on the uploader's system. Then you should immediately update game version and install CMI. After that install whatever dlc are missing (a lot of them) and optionally install the modpack R4.9. It's more than enough for starters and it has plenty of presets.

When I first click on the game launcher this window appears

1718563443872.png

Than when I continue Yes or NO I get this error

1718563485958.png

And when I try to link both games together I get this error;

1718563596058.png

The thing is I downloaded the game to 'D:/folder yet it writes c:\users... kind of a bit lost :)

1718563711095.png

And the game should have access.

When I first click on the game launcher this window appears

View attachment 50143

Than when I continue Yes or NO I get this error

View attachment 50144

And when I try to link both games together I get this error;

View attachment 50145

The thing is I downloaded the game to 'D:/folder yet it writes c:\users... kind of a bit lost :)

View attachment 50146

And the game should have access.
First error tells you that CM can't be found in C:\KISS\CM3D2 (that's where it was previously configured by whoever uploaded it) so it asks you to either fix the link or remove it. Link CM.PNG

Access denied errors usually means that the game folders are read only so it can't modify and save config files.
Right click on KISS folder ->Properties -> Uncheck read only -> Apply to files and subfolders.
The checkbox will still be filled no matter what you do so don't stress about it.
Then you should probably fix the registry keys by running the "set_install_directory_c(o)m3d2.bat" in CM3D2 and COM3D2 folders. CMI can handle this step for COM. Note that the .bat files need to be run with japanese locale enabled if you don't use the [no_locale] versions I shared in the guide.
You can't install CMI until you successfully update the game to whatever version is latest. Link for updates is in op. You need to stay on 2.xx.x version.

When checked the unread it did it's job and the game started.
I apologise but I'm a bit lost so gonna ask a few more questions. Now I need to update the game probably for to be able to load the modpacks? Is there a video guide out there that I can follow? I followd the pastebin link yet still confused :)

I would like to use this game as scenario maker only rather than playing the game itself. I'm thinking of making a game either using Daz, Com3D2 or Honey select. Yet the detail that I would like to have in a character like genitalia modding especially is better in Daz and in COM3D2. I'm a bit more fond in anime style graphics so I would like go for this one but it looks very complicated and don't wanna mess up 236 GB download just by trying stuff to make things work.

Last edited:
Back