What's new

RPG Maker Knight, Claire Zion (クレアシオンの騎士)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Knight, Claire Zion (クレアシオンの騎士)

Code:
agth /c /x3 /kf64:16 /ks2 game.exe
The game text is the the lstrlenA stream labeled 0x0050F46C

You still get some reapeating, so I run chitrans with check marks in the boxes:
Remove repeating characters
Check for repeating phrases
Aggressive check
Enable clipboard monitoring
Only translate Japanese text

I find that works well enough for most Wolf games. You just have to find the correct lstrlenA stream for each different game.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Code:
agth /c /x3 /kf64:16 /ks2 game.exe
The game text is the the lstrlenA stream labeled 0x0050F46C

You still get some reapeating, so I run chitrans with check marks in the boxes:
Remove repeating characters
Check for repeating phrases
Aggressive check
Enable clipboard monitoring
Only translate Japanese text

I find that works well enough for most Wolf games. You just have to find the correct lstrlenA stream for each different game.
What does /kf64:16 & /ks2 do?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I managed to beat it in 2 hours, but the game mechanic is fun as hell. This kind of "drive-through-enemies" battle is simple, quick and yet, entertaining.

Despite the game is only 76MB, the entertainment and cg definitely worth the 735 yen in my opinion.

I'll just leave a simple walk-through here, in case anybody were stuck or wondering about the H scenes.

First, as Wessex had pointed out, you need to read the papers first in the barrack before you may proceed on your quest. And i believe everybody could handle themselves afterward. Just find a place that is unlocked, and ram your way through the boss. Talk to the landlord (or captain in the barrack later-game), collect your reward, and proceed to the next level.

You may forge weapons and armor in this game. But since the lady in smithy would have her inventory updated during mid game, there's really no point collecting materials until you reached the last stage. And once you reach the last level, you would actually spend some time on harvesting and leveling, since the monster and the stage boss in the last level are quite difficult to defeat.

If you haven't figured out yet, you use herbs and potions by pressing 1,2 and 3.

FYI, you may access the defeated scenes by interacting the mirror in your room. You don't have do be defeated in-order to unlock the H-scene, so grab your best weapon and just smash your way through your main quest.

*Stats*

hxxp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac356/forgot21/stats_zpsa8df3544.jpg
1.attack value
2.def value
3.the "ecchi" value
4.number of times you :D
5.accuracy
6.Evade(Chance to dodge)
7.Luck (Critical value)

Since the evade value would actually work with the frame in boss fight, it became the most important stat in-game. If you're wondering what to equip : Evade > attack > health > def > Luck > Accuracy

The game author has already post a walk-through of the final boss. To be able to defeat the final boss you should have at least 60 points in Evade, and a good amount of attack (and potions.)

Now you should be able to beat the game within 3 hours or less. Lets come to the most important part - the H scenes.

While the game automatically records the H-scenes of a boss fight for you after you beat a level, H scenes in town were not included in the replay room and you'll have to do it manually every time you felt... necessary.

As any classic Rpg style H-game, there is a ecchi-meter that you need to built up in-order for H scenes to be unlocked. If you get more than 30 ecchi points before beating the game, congratulations, you're free to roam around the city and experiences all the scenes in after-game.

Yet, if you managed to beat the game without being defeated in a boss-fight once, you'll have to do the drunk scenes over and over again before you get enough ero-points to do whatever you want.

Side-note : H-scenes in town is almost identical to the defeated scenes. So it's really your choice if you wanna go for them.

List of H-scenes -
lovers : Chef in inn / guy in valley. You may proceed once you leave the town and come back.
Blackmail : Available after you're defeated by the 2nd and 3rd level boss, during the lovers scene.
Drunk : Speak to the headband guy in the inn.
Barrack : Talk to one of the soldier while naked. After the first scenes talk to him with default outfit.
Prostitution : Pretty self-explanatory.
Guard in inn : talk while naked.
Bathroom in inn : Self-explanatory.
Guy next to water fountain : while naked.
Sentry in town : while naked.
Guy at port : while naked.
Farmer in East town : while naked.

- Hope you enjoyed the little walkthrough. -
May be I am doing something wrong, but it seems that neither of the lovers scene are repeatable. It's kind of disappointing.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This game deserve more attention. Don't be put off by the game description! It definitely lasts for more than just 2 hours. I spent at least 5 hours before beating it, and I had to use cheat engine to beat the last boss!

The battle mechanics is fun as well. It's not your typical turn based RPG. Instead, you damage your enemy when your avatar touches the enemy avatar, but you will also receive damage if you touch the enemy avatar anywhere other than the back.

H-events are pretty awesome as well. You can whore yourself out, lose to boss enemies to get h-scene, but there are also lover routes if you want your main character to be more pure.

The plot is a little thin. Heroine travels to a new town on a horse carriage (yeah, it's actually a horse carriage rather than a train despite being freaking massive. I wonder if the author borrowed the intro from VH?), do quests, beat up monsters, buy armour and weapons. The boss monsters do seem to have a background story (something about aliens), but it's mostly superficial, and none of the conversation options you choose seem to have a large impact on the storyline (except for the romance lines).

Score:
H-content: 8/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Story: 6/10

P.S. What's with the pig man who rescue the heroine when you lose to a boss?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok but i have this h scenes ... i want know is the expressios of heroine is a flag for scenes or no ... someone have info for a game Kingdom of Sexual Slave the i dont know what to do to go for new fases....

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In lovers fase where the bandit cheat a heroine and have to chose kill the bandit or follow is orders, this scene have influence in end of game :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

In lovers fase where the bandit cheat a heroine and have to chose kill the bandit or follow is orders, this scene have influence in end of game :D
Wait what do you mean? I have tried finishing the game (beating the boss in the tower) with the bandits alive/not alive, and the ending didn't change.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi, someone have a full save? thanks.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trying to figure something out, i beat the game, and after i did, woke up back in her room, then i left the room and there is a chicken sitting at the table closest to her room, i talked to it and i showed a scene that i dident see before, (was of her wearing a collar) anyone have an idea of how to get this scene?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Trying to figure something out, i beat the game, and after i did, woke up back in her room, then i left the room and there is a chicken sitting at the table closest to her room, i talked to it and i showed a scene that i dident see before, (was of her wearing a collar) anyone have an idea of how to get this scene?
Those scenes were left out because the author didn't want to spend any more time on the game, so he put it there as an extra bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.