What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.3 -The Gate of Passport- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.3 -サクラとパスポートゲート- RE156613 RJ156613

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Demon Angel Sakura 3 RJ156613

Looks like you can do a air dive now .....
you could air dive in 3 so of course you can in 4

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you could air dive in 3 so of course you can in 4
damm that could be really handy in 3 with the inmune frames it gives....... :eek: dumb me.

well the lizard grill can count as "milking you until you die" since doesnt show vore even when its "implicited" in her dialogue.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damm that could be really handy in 3 with the inmune frames it gives....... :eek: dumb me.

well the lizard grill can count as "milking you until you die" since doesnt show vore even when its "implicited" in her dialogue.
Same for the Ghost giving the handjob till sakura faints. My favorite foe in this one so far

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone seen or heard anything about any news for the game? Things have been quiet since the demo release. :confused:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone seen or heard anything about any news for the game? Things have been quiet since the demo release. :confused:
No news is good news. Means the release is still on track for next month.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

サクラvol.4 について、長らくお待たせしております。11月中旬から公開予定ですが、現在の開発状況では、この時点での完成は難しく、公開後しばらくして、アップデートにて完結させるという形にいたします。開発に時間がかかりすぎているため、このようにいたしますが、公開時点でも、ある程度キリの良い部分までは仕上がる見込みです

For Sakura vol.4, we have kept you waiting long. The public expected from mid-November, but in the current state of development, completion is difficult at this point, and after the public for a while, we will in the form of to complete at the update. Because it takes too much time to develop, but we will in this way, even at the time of its publication, is expected to be finished until the good part of to some extent Kiri

Thats what google translate says, sounds like its delayed again? Also theres a couple of new screenshots added to the page

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is also this one:

長らくお待たせしております。11月中旬公開予定です。この時点では物語として完結しておらず、公開後しばらくして、アップデートにて完結させる形にいたします。

It is not long you waiting. Mid-November is a public plan. This does not complete as the story at the time, after a while after publication, we will in the form be completed by the update.

So to me it sounds like its getting partially released in November and then an update sometime in the future will complete it. Maybe someone who understands it better can clarify

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload a save file for this part? I can't seem to find one in this thread.

D

Deleted member 308428

How do you get the shopkeeper to grab you? I can't figure it out.

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh there is a new version? 4? cool~

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.