What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.3 -The Gate of Passport- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.3 -サクラとパスポートゲート- RE156613 RJ156613

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Demon Angel Sakura 3 RJ156613

Uploading it right now. Please be patience gonna take a hour ;_;
Edit: Ok nevermind i just packed it to 360 MB soo 10 minutes ;)
EDIT ²: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS Its done send me some PM and i text you back with the MEGA Link Cauz Lolicon. ;=)
Edit ³: Okay a lot of guys wanted that link XD sended out if still someone wants it feel free to PM

Last edited:

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save yet? I can't find all the keys ._.

Buzzcutt

Reputation score

A warning to anyone playing on lower difficulties, I believe the spider woman, snake woman and ladybug won't show up if the difficulty level is on very easy. Set the difficulty to normal then quickly rush through the misty woods to unlock them (head left to get to the intersection, then head through the bottom right exit and clear that level).
Not sure if there were others as I changed it to normal after discovering that and found none of the bosses were as hard as the first one.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? I can't fight the
Queen of the forest and the witch girl
because... They don't show up. And the game freezes a lot, f*cking up my computer.
It is because I have to update something? Anyone knows how to resolve this?
Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I've 100% beat the game but I can't view the three scenes for these two.
I'm definitely not using a 10yr old computer, it's brand new with reasonably decent specs that certainly pass the spec requirement listed on dlsite.
Everything runs perfectly until the game attempts to load one of those two. It'll keep playing like normal, but they'll be invisible and the game will have a massive memory spike (if I attempt to view a 2nd scene with them without reloading the 2nd memory spike will simply crash the game).

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if there were others as I changed it to normal after discovering that and found none of the bosses were as hard as the first one.
really I had a hard time with the mole but the rest were quite easy... still atleast nothing is as hard as old milky in the first game

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oddly I actually found the mole to be the easiest. You just have to wait and then dodge the claw swipe (or two) and then get close at a certain distance and duck to avoid all of the rocks flying.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Little piece of news. Vol. 4 is in production and a teaser screenshot, as well as two new enemies, have been posted on the main page.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wowie thats good news and only was like 1 year since part 3 (?), i guess this one finish the story and etc.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well it is a good thing that the author knows when to end the series especially if it is part of the story rather than milking it because it is popular. It leaves the series with a good end and as mention, he can continue to make other good games.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was expecting it to end with 5 but hey if everything gets wrapped up with 4 it's all gravy, right?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The only element left iirc is fire and there is still the plot question with both the devil as well as the goddess's role. I expect this to be a large content and (cautiously) potential delays.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jo just to let you guys know that the Peroid of time when i send this link is ended had over 160 Reqeust though

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They have updated the pics on 4th part's site. It looks really cool :D, seems like it will feature a proper giantess as one of the bosses and she will probably eat sakura the traditional way (hence that "Aaaah!" expression) :)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone try the android version yet?

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

update on site:
2 new screen shots: in game mini-map and a Vore pic

2016/6/14
長らくお待たせしております。サクラvol.4 体験版 あと半月ほどで公開予定です。
something about demo coming out in a half-moon? :confused:

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Half moon might mean half a month.
Got it in one, when that kanji is the second in a pair it usually is read gatsu/getsu and is read as month when referencing time (a moon cycle is 28 days, so a month). The exact same properties apply to 日 which means sun or day (24 hours is the span of a "sun cycle").

Status
Not open for further replies.