What's new

ADV [ Konbuni ] こんぶに Gob de Carnival ゴブ・デ・カーニバル RJ033463 RE033463

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Taken from amaruu's hentai games dump thread. Tried this out and it was actually reasonably fun, especially to a collector like me.

You'll need Japanese Unicode, and although the game presents some elements of strategy, the only H are still CG shots, aside from the various CGs as you strip your opponent.

There are four opponents, and you'll need to beat them in a card game. The amount of points you get in what color determines how much damage to their clothes you do and which portion you do it to, and if you manage to decrease the lifebar to zero you'll "break" that portion. Four (or five, can't remember) breaks and you'll win and get rewarded with an H-scene. If they break one of your clothes you lose, however any damage done (to theirs or yours) will reward you with points that you can spend to unlock the cg for viewing.

Every time you get a "combo" of certain creatures (usually 3 or more) or five or more crystals, you'll be presented with an option. The blue one (left) charges. You can charge three times. The more charge you have when you end the round, the more damage you do. The red option (right) "breaks." This ends the round, tallies up your points based on what combos you've gotten, then does damage to your opponent's clothes. You'll want to choose this option before they do.

MU:

CG examples:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Gob de Carnival

I like the one picture that says '403'.

:p

Looked up the game. Looks nice.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Couldn't see the sample pics, but it most definitely sounds interesting from your description. I'll give it a go.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually a fun game. I'm not really sure what's going on (couldn't read the manual) but card games are always fun. I just wish it didn't take so long to load in between attacks. I mean, I haven't reached an H content yet.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

As far as i know you can't direct link e-hentai images.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

As far as i know you can't direct link e-hentai images.
I don't think he linked from e-hentai. Look at the address of the links. Someplace called 'hentaiverse'.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know the problems with the pics xD

use and make it adult contet, so i wont be deletet.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

I tested the game and it's not bad after all.

Just I don't know how to save.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oops.

Well clearly you can see the images on e hentai. I'll fix them when I get home from work today. Sorry =P