What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

What is mega.nz and why does it want me to download a dedicated downloader
I can upload it wherever you want, just say the website. :)

Mrpaper

Reputation score

I actually found an easier way to edit the swf's all together. The main problem is that the color that I search for when I replace something kinda needs to be unique (I batch search all the files and replace the color values). So for example I can't really change the panties color #FFFFFF (which is white) in the entire game to something else because it will look weird. First of all I need to manually change the game assets colors to something unique and then process them. Basically after I manually change the colors once I can do it automatically in the entire game in a matter of seconds. :D I may make an application with sliders for clothes/hair/etc which can patch the game to the desired colors.

I think I got the skin and the hair right, but I can't really see the difference in the nipple color. Can you provide the desired color for the nipples? See here: www color-hex.com

Anyway, here it is: mega.nz/#!MIwkQJwQ!kCKxusI1Jj7ZrBPoojoUa6izZs48TBXROKpFujXpxCI

I will post different clothes colors/transparency soon. I just need to finish the manual editing.
:eek:Whoa impressive dude! You just made me feel like an absolute fool for wasting so much time on something that can be done so quickly. Rep up.

I noticed a few spots missed, in particular, in areas where the body had 3 shades of color. The darkest shade is left not recolored. For e.g. in some of the game over screens, or the armpit area in one of the orc animations.

as for the nip #EB937C for the darker shade
and #F0AD9D for the lighter shade (yea doesn't really make much of a difference, just personal pref)

Whitee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha ha, thanks but I did actually spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out how to color them more easily. Only yesterday I got the idea of batch replacing the hex colors. Even so, using this method I can't seem to change the transparency, only the colors. So i have to set the transparency manually for each .svg, sadly. Also, some hex codes may cause visual artifacts.

Anyway, here is a Blonde Witch with blue semi-transparent clothes. Please report any visual bugs that you encounter (it has all the game over screens and the animations up to the 11a in the gallery - meaning the first column from the right is completed and should work properly).

Last edited:

MisterDriller

Reputation score

Excellent work. Btw, do you two use FFDec for edits?

Last edited:

Mundane Girl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even then, my work is still shabby, several .svg's just broke (not sure if it is the decompiler or corruption) when I tried to edit them, so I had to downright remove/replace some of the shapes with ones that worked fine.
If you're using Flashbulb (AFAIK it's the only program that does SVG import for Flash), it's Flashbulb. SVG import/export is only roughly implemented at present, partially because the SVG spec is complex, partially because Adobe's documentation of how Flash handles fills is lacking, partially because the author has a hundred other things he's trying to implement at the same time with varying degrees of priority in addition to holding down an unrelated full-time job.

Long story short, lines and curves in SVGs import okay, fills not so much. Layers are out of the question.

Automated color replacement is also on the list of things that will eventually be in it.

I had a word with the maker of Flashbulb, and he agreed to throw together a quick color replacement tool for you guys. As an apology for the broken SVG import, and because, you know, he's a cool guy who does nice things despite not wanting to have his name pop up on this website when googled.

Edit: disregard this, read the next post.

Demonstration:
wwwDOTxelohDOTcom/media/Flashbulb_ULMFDemo.jpg

Download here:
wwwDOTxelohDOTcom/dl?f=Flashbulb052_ULMFSpecial.zip

Directions:
Download and extract, run Flashbulb. Optionally click the bottom-left filters tab and select DefineShape, DefineShape2, DefineShape3 and DefineShape4 (this will speed up the next step). Click the top button that looks like a 3.5" diskette and load the file you want to modify. Now click the bottom-left File Properties tab and press the Gallery button.

Every graphical and sound asset in the file will show up. You may optionally want to select the menu option Filters > Shapes to narrow it down to the vector graphics, and Settings > Render Shapes In Color to render them in color (though this will slow it down). Click the image you want to modify.

You should be back to the main view with the image tag loaded. The colors may appear to be messed up, but it's a rendering bug -- they'll be fine when you play the file in Flash Player. There's a button special to this version in the bottom-right that says "ULMF" -- click it. A window will pop up with two fields. Type the hexadecimal code of the color you want to change (no pound sign) in the top field, in the format RRGGBB or RRGGBBAA (alpha will be ignored). Now type the hex code of the color you want it to be in the bottom field (alpha works here) and press OK. If everything went okay the display will update with the new color. Click the left-facing green button to transfer the modified tag back to the file.

Repeat for every image you want to modify, then click the second diskette button to save the file. I strongly recommend saving to a different file from the original, in case anything goes wrong.

One small limitation: you can only modify the alpha of DefineShape3 and DefineShape4 tags. DefineShape/DefineShape2 are restricted to full alpha.

Here's a superior version:

Edit: scratch that, get the one two posts down.

You can now replace a color matching a RGBA for every vector image in the file (File > Filters > Replace Shape Color...). The dialog works pretty much the same way as the previous single color replacement, except for where alpha is concerned.

If you provide an alpha for the source, only colors with that alpha will be replaced -- otherwise any that match the RGB will be replaced. If you provide an alpha for the destination, the replaced color will have that alpha -- otherwise, the replaced color will have the specified RGB and keep its original alpha. This applies even for DefineShape and DefineShape2, which are converted to DefineShape3 tags.

Single color replacement works a lot better now too. You can toggle whether a tag has alpha or not, and the replacement menu lets you browse through the image's palette. It'll tell you the RGBA of the colors, which is good for finding RGBA values for the entire-file-replacement feature. To replace the color for just that image, find the color, change the value in the field and press the "+" button. Make sure to press the left green button by the tag list to save it back to the file when you're done.

Hopefully this will work better than replacing colors one image at a time.

(Thank almighty tentacle god, I can finally post links.)

Noteworthy colors

FFE6CA skin main
FFCA8E skin shadow
FFF8F0 skin+nipple highlight
FFE5C9 skin ?
FEA794 nipple main
FE8267 nipple shadow
FF2020 vagina inner
FF6666 cheeks main + vagina labia
FF2828 cheeks shadow
C09E94 hair main
A06D5F hair shadow
993333 irisgradient bright
150000 irisgradient dark

5C4E4B hat+bra+skirt main
413634 hat+bra+skirt shadow
6B5350 tights+armcover main
4A3937 tights+armcover shadow
93716C tights+armcover highlight
793758 skirtband main
442032 skirtband shadow
F8F9FC skirthem+brafringe main
9AA9CB skirthem+brafringe shadow
492936 hatband main
2B171F hatband shadow
2C2423 cloak+inside of hat
533132 shoes main
331E1F shoes shadow
824D4E shoes highlight
(FFFFFF panties main) (don't change this globally)
9AA9CB panties shadow
FF0F0F broach main
FF7777 broach highlight
990000 broach shadow
6A0000 broach ultrashadow
9AA9CB outerbroach shadow
F8F9FC outerbroach highlight
6F84B5 somethingblue main
9AA9CB somethingblue highlight

One more major improvement:

There's now a "@" button in the upper-left corner of the replace-all-colors dialog. If you press it it'll prompt for a text file. If you use the provided "WitchGirl_CarmenSandiego.txt" on any of Witch Girl's files, the interface will flash for a bit (it's a crude hack), then the girl will become Carmen Sandiego with a minimum of effort on your part.

Obviously you can use your own text file with any color replacements you want. The file must be in the format "SourceRGBA:DestinationRGBA" for each color replacement, with a newline (0x0D, 0x0A) terminating each. Whitespace is not allowed. If you insert any character that isn't a RGB/RGBA hex code, colon or newline, you'll probably end up with a bunch of error messages and/or the program will crash.

It's crude, but much nicer than changing each color value for each file.

POST COMBO x6

Completed mod:

Last edited by a moderator:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would it kill you to just edit one post and not spam the thread?

sirdarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog update
Update 2.10 out now
Added green and yellow cosplay books
Minor bug fixes

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woop woop i'm glad they're still adding stuff to the game.

The books don't do it for me though unfortunately. Hoping for another boss or even level.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the new updated version with the green and yellow books?

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Working on it. May finish tonight, may not. Tired, have class in the morning, but it'll get done.

-JN

Last edited:

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, uncensoring is done.. Good amount of additions were made, so this is a decent update.

Witch Girl v2.10

-Two new enemies: roleplay books, one of which has hermaphroditic scenes.
-New masturbation scene
-Bug fixes

Also, please try to be more merciful in your PM's. "Please" wouldn't hurt either.

-JN

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, uncensoring is done.. Good amount of additions were made, so this is a decent update.

Witch Girl v2.10

-New masturbation scene
-Bug fixes

Also, please try to be more merciful in your PM's. "Please" wouldn't hurt either.

-JN

The girl ain't showing up in the gallery nor in the actual game

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It work for me, nice job.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In case someone forgot the full gallery password, i'm placing it here.
Password: "noel"

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Witch Girl v2.10

-New masturbation scene
-Bug fixes

-JN
Much appreciated, as always. Thank you.

Mundane Girl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The girl ain't showing up in the gallery nor in the actual game
I'm guessing you only downloaded Witch Girl.swf or didn't extract the ZIP file. All of the in-game sprites are in the data folder.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Witch Girl v2.10

-New masturbation scene
-Bug fixes

-JN
Thank you very much!

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im getting the same thing. I extracted everything but the new things arn't showing up :/

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im getting the same thing. I extracted everything but the new things arn't showing up :/
On the left-hand side of the wind, right-click and say "download as ZIP." Then extract it on your computer wherever you save it to.

megaman17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For anyone wondering about the new cosplay books,

Yellow A - Mami Tomoe (Madoka Magica)
Yellow B - Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)

fitting, because both of those characters are "witches".

and more obvious ones:

Green A - cheerleader
Green B - japanese school gym outfit

edit: might as well add the other two old ones

Red A - Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Red B - Sorceress (Dragon's Crown)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.