What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Re: [Kooooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl

So apparently Kooon just said "fuck it" and is putting in color sliders for the outfits in this game. He says there are ten places to change the color of, and that he hopes to mod the UI to add in recommended colors and an option to save colors.
He also says he wants to make something to show for the tentacle rope game.
I honestly like the idea of color sliders. It gives the player more customization freedom in terms of color.

Oh you want a specific shade of pink, or orangy-brown, or a shade between blue and purple? Here, have a color slider.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I love that as a feature in any game, instead of only being able to select from preset colors, if at all. The color-adjustment thing someone made for Witch Girl made it way better.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly like the idea of color sliders. It gives the player more customization freedom in terms of color.

Oh you want a specific shade of pink, or orangy-brown, or a shade between blue and purple? Here, have a color slider.
In fact, aren't color sliders is something that thoroughly demanded to be modded at Witch Girl back then? But thanks to some technical problems it isn't successfully done yet.

So, isn't this like super awesome for us?

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In fact, aren't color sliders is something that thoroughly demanded to be modded at Witch Girl back then? But thanks to some technical problems it isn't successfully done yet.

So, isn't this like super awesome for us?
i think i vaguely remember it was due to the alpha transparencies not working very well causing things to show what it's not supposed to. vaguely anyway.

not that i'm complaining.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I tried the latest version of that a few months ago, I don't remember there being any more issues with transparency/wrong colors showing up

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think that should always be an option, but planning from the start to have color sliders usually kills the color palettes of games. If a slider exists, there should always be presets that match the artstyle.
Othwerwise you get my first Oblivion character who had cyan hair so bright that he glowed in the dark.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I think that should always be an option, but planning from the start to have color sliders usually kills the color palettes of games. If a slider exists, there should always be presets that match the artstyle.
Othwerwise you get my first Oblivion character who had cyan hair so bright that he glowed in the dark.
lol thanks to Racemenu, that was all of my Skyrim Characters.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ey evry one

is this a new game what they are talking about or is this a 1 of april joke or some thin els?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ey evry one

is this a new game what they are talking about or is this a 1 of april joke or some thin els?

The picture in the post is a game from another circle which was released today. As for his own game, development is still on but he's got nothing tangible to show off to fans to play just yet.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

ey evry one

It's the same style, but not the game they are talking about. It's the Chung-lee looking character one.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To make things clear, the April 1st blog post with info relevant to Kung-Fu girl is given below:

「カンフーガール」進捗報告
=======================================
色変更機能が完成して、「おすすめカラー」の選別も終了しました。
陰部の色変更が反映されないとわかりにくいと思ったので、プレビュー用の股間アップ小窓を置いたりしました。
前回言っていたとりあえずオナニー実装というのがまだできていないので、更新はそれが出来次第行う予定です。

=

Colour change feature completed, "recommended colour scheme" selection also finished.

Because the crotch colour changes can be difficult to notice for players since they aren't immediately reflected, a window which offers a zoom view of the crotch has been implemented to help players.

The masturbation feature he mentioned in previous posts isn't ready yet, so he'll mention when this feature is ready in future updates.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Color sliders? Fuck yeah

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The picture in the post is a game from another circle which was released today. As for his own game, development is still on but he's got nothing tangible to show off to fans to play just yet.
Just as an aside, I tried out that game and do not recommend it. It's the basic Run-to-the-end-or-be-raped formula but beyond barebones. Art's alright but the music and animations leave a lot to be desired. It's also extremely short, 3 levels and only 5 animations w/ 1 game over animation.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the absolute madman is already making another game, called Space Girl. Said he wanted to test out Unity. But he also says he's running into bugs with Kung Fu Girl and trying to make that work on Unity, so he's considering Flash again for that.
The orc is also a placeholder. I like the not-Samus design he has going, though.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So beginning with the sliding game with priest, he decides to make Kung-fu girl instead and then takes another detour to create Sister Fight which actually got released.

With the addition of Space Girl there will now be 3 Kooonsoft games in development.

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

great is there a thread for space girl?

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now that I looked at it closely, those high heels really bug me...

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update today on the blog, there's now a new animation demo with fully functioning color sliders.
The only new thing seems to be color changes, no new animations from what I could find.

There's also a new Shinobi Girl minigame in the works, a pixelated side-scroller done in Unity.
Only 1 flying tentacle enemy so far, killing 100 of them unlocks the gallery.

Edit: Google translate reveals the Space Girl game has been halted for the time being due to various circumstances.

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

These guys are trying to make so much games at the same time, i'd prefer that koooonsoft focus in only one project and finish it. we have the kungfu gal, the Num's game, the space gal, the mini shinobi gal...holy fuck, are that guys experimenting? :mad:
( I was hyping so much for that Rindou Num's game, that girl is hot as hell :) )

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These guys are trying to make so much games at the same time, i'd prefer that koooonsoft focus in only one project and finish it. we have the kungfu gal, the Num's game, the space gal, the mini shinobi gal...holy fuck, are that guys experimenting? :mad:
( I was hyping so much for that Rindou Num's game, that girl is hot as hell :) )
Hmm yeah , he's digging he's own grave - lol

But it's better than some Dev out there that only work on 1 project , show some demo
And never finish it in years
Or , some Dev that already release the game. But the game is half finish and only got an update once in a year
They exist.......

And koon said something like the unity game is only experiment or something