What's new

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
PART ONE

Last night, in my dream.. as seen in the art, only it was in reverse situation. Korra comes in and talks to me, but she had interuppted my playtime to myself, I got mad at her, told her to leave. Korra goes, "what's the problem with you? You're so hostile." I said, "just go. Get out." She notices something out of corner. So Korra comes to check. I said, "w.. wait! Don't go here!" Korra notices a photos of herself having good time with asami. Korra says "oh, so you've been spying on us and pleasuring yourself?" I said, "um..." Korra replies, "bad girl. You need to be punished for spying on us." I replied, "what?! W.. wait a minute! Y.. you can't be serious!"

Korra said, " oh, yes. I'm serious. Goodnight" she knocks me out cold.

I come to, I find myself all bondaged up. My thighs locked and spread open, My breasts exposed.

I look around, I see Korra in her domtrix outfit along with Asami. Asami and Korra walks up to me.
Asami says, "she told me that you've been spying on us." I say, "w.. wait, I'm sorry! I.. just.." Korra replies, "she's been spying on us because she is too shy to do what we do." Asami says, "well time for you to experience it, because this is your punishment." I said, "Asami, please. I won't do it again!" Korra shuts me up by putting gag on my mouth.

Korra says, "first, you will learn to obey us and respect us." Asami rolls out a collection of bondage toys and machines.

Asami says, " we'll start with her pussy." I blushed and shaked my head really fast.

Then fade out to blackness.

"How will Cassandra survive the night of epic pleasures?
Tune in next week at Naughty Korra erotica series!" (Posted 23 Days ago)

OP
RealKorra

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Korra's Dominance Series

PART TWO

fading back into screen of window being covered up by heat. moaning sounds are heard in background, camera starts to move, passing through the screen and moving towards the room where moaning sounds are coming from.

entering the room now showing Korra's naked body from behind Korra, her butt humping Cassandra's behind. Korra is pumping Cassandra's pussy harshly and tough, resulting in moaning sounds coming from Cassandra. Korra pumps her deeply.. Korra: "you're such dirty girl.." Cassandra: "y.. yes.. i am dirty girl Mistress." Korra: "good girl." Asami looks at them in background. Asami: "i never pegged you for a Mistress."

Korra replies: "you did me first so i learned from you. i'm Avatar remember? i catch on fast" Asami chuckles, "right.. but you were begging like a dirty slut like she is now." Cassandra blushes and moans in pleasure.

Korra: "whatever.." looks at Cassandra, "hush!" shoves the strapon deep in her again, Cassandra screams: "AHHHHHHH! sorry Mistress Korra! i'm sorry! i won't do it again! Korra: "learn to be quiet when Mistresses are talking." Asami: "hah. good job on making her quite the slut."

Korra: "well, she is slut already.. craving my punishment even more, ain't you, honey? Cassandra blushes and nods head. Cassandra: y.. yes. i do, Mistress Korra. Asami: "hmm... continue.. we'll see how far she can go with the Avatar. hehe."

Korra: "hmph. you think she can handle me? i think not."

fading out to blackness. will she handle the Avatar's punishment? tune in next week on Naughty Korra Erotica Series! (Posted 4 Days Ago)