What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [Koso Koso Room] Magical Warrior Haltiel R / 魔法戦士ハルティエル (RJ01079729)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, checked this dev's Ci-En and, what do you know, there's for a new game.

Game is apparently called "Riafall" or something to that effect. Protagonist Ria being a side character in Haltiel R, appearing in one of the postgame dungeons to assist Haltiel's blue-haired sidekick Lapis.
(Haltiel's not in the demo, probably busy unwillingly breastfeeding some mollusks, but Lapis appears — look for her to find the gallery, she's got a new sprite that looks like her finally, I mean Ria's doesn't but we're progressing).

There's plenty of scenes already, you can find them in the basement's gallery. You have a couple of tough enemies to fight to get in, but you also have a debug skill that does infinite damage so the problem isn't too big.
Seems this game (otherwise an Haltiel R expansion) has more custom enemies, and more in-battle rape, as exemplified by the screenshots.
View attachment 49758 View attachment 49759
i saw that one but haven't tested it and i don't know that cute girl appeared in haltiel r, i am also wondering, is she like some magical girl as well? is her normal appearance that black dress black hair and her magical girl costume the one with pink hair?
also
I'm kind of wondering what game this will be, because this dev continues being pretty baffling.
As explained above, he's done plenty of games, but aside from the three Haltiel titles, they're not on DLSite and god knows where they ended up.
Maybe it's just the old stuff, but honestly it's hard to follow his blog, where he updates without context and I kind of have a hard time.
Case in point: following pics are labeled "Floria update".
View attachment 49760 View attachment 49762

So what's "Floria"?
Well, it's seemingly a sequel to the Floria game I list in the gallery above, but is it in development?
Alongside Riafall, isn't that strange?
Or is it already released and getting updated?
If so, where's the game?

So many questions.
As explained above, there's a high chance his games are in here

there are demos and unfinished games of many other devs
i got the link from my previous post from somewhere in here
it's like a maze though
but a maze i want to navigate someday

and i have another question
i've seen that on some of his ci-en posts there are like haltiel r h-scenes expanded but are they just pictures? like small CG sets?
or are there game updates that you can apply to, well, the game itself?

it's a shame this guy's stuff is so niche, you can't find some of his DLSite doujins on exhentai, shit that's VERY FUCKING OLD, like some floria doujins like RJ212176, unless like
i've seen some pictures of it in a gallery collection but the speech bubbles are empty, there's no dialogue?
in the DLSite preview it's the same, but i thought that in the full thing there would actually be dialogue?

not to mention all his paid ci-en stuff

edit:
yep a small search led me to this

it's a floria game apparently
but the last update was from 2014? so where are those updates you mention sickle? in his ci-en or where?

Last edited:
OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As explained above, there's a high chance his games are in here

there are demos and unfinished games of many other devs
i got the link from my previous post from somewhere in here
it's like a maze though
but a maze i want to navigate someday

I'll do you one better, I found them all.

(your link for completion)

If you go and try downloading "Drain Hunter 2", you'll get sent to Axfc, if you try Drain Hunter 1 you'll get sent to a getuploader -- but to a folder that includes all other games, including the one I haven't found a page for, Ticafeet.
The one thing I'm missing is the password, do you know what it is? It's probably very elementary knowledge that I'm missing because I'm stupid.

and i have another question
i've seen that on some of his ci-en posts there are like haltiel r h-scenes expanded but are they just pictures? like small CG sets?
or are there game updates that you can apply to, well, the game itself?
If I understand what you're referring to, they're CGs he just keeps making.
Check his pixiv for some. If you want the full collection, good fucking luck because I'm pretty sure they're scattared
(side note: he just keeps drawing these, I think he then makes the games assembling those, and that's why so much of the Haltiel R scenes look a little off for where they are and don't seem to match the villain who defeated you).

edit:

it's a floria game apparently
but the last update was from 2014? so where are those updates you mention sickle? in his ci-en or where?
As I said, Floria was an old game of his, and I theorize this is the sequel. If you notice, Floria is drawn differently (and wearing a different, sluttier costume).
I found the pics on . Not much more info, even if you go back a few posts.
Not much info, I *think* that it's another in-development game whose demo is only available to paid Ci-En supporters.

i saw that one but haven't tested it and i don't know that cute girl appeared in haltiel r, i am also wondering, is she like some magical girl as well? is her normal appearance that black dress black hair and her magical girl costume the one with pink hair?
also
I got no idea who the black girl is. Might be an alternative costume or a second protagonist (like Lapis in Haltiel R).
Ria is in what is probably my favorite dungeon of Haltiel R. Which is in the longer-than-the-game postgame. And you don't play as Haltiel. Because Haltiel R is held together with spit and prayers.
If you see my walkthrough, I mention there's a section where you play as Lapis (Haltiel's friend with the shitty sprite and shitty healing options). If you get back there in the postgame, another passage appears and you get this big dungeon with interesting mechanics involving using Lapis' divination spell to spot traps and secrets.
Last section of this dungeon is a series of challenges that will make the boss weaker. One of these challenges is rescuing Ria from some slime folk that I distincly remember from watching them molest Lapis a trillion times because rescuing Ria ain't easy.
If you rescue her, she joins you at the boss fight. Where my tactic was simply healing/holding on and watching Ria kill the boss for me.
I don't remember her for that — the only reason she stood out for me in the middle of all those useless NPCs was because of her jarring art, where in the sprite she looks like she has Frieren pigtails and in the portrait she looks like Haltiel with hair accessories.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the password for most files is ryona or sometimes ryona2
and ooooh so a floria sequel huh i didn't check floria's sprite but if that's the case then maybe that was uploaded to his supporters on the paid plan?

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the password for most files is ryona or sometimes ryona2
Confirming password is "ryona" in all files. They have a self-extracting zip inside, so rename the .exe to .zip if you're scared.
I'll check them for curiosity's sake, but several appear to be demos/in progress from the description.
I guess whoever was uploading them was not active anymore after 2014, and that site has them at whatever level of progress they were at then.
Edit: tested most games and they seem to be working.
I confirm that several seem to be incomplete — e.g. the description of Paletor calls it a "sample", and Floria also seems to be 0.5. Some of these might be the latest version as of 2014, but I figure aside from maybe Floria that's where they ended up, if you, e.g., download Paletor and Ticafeet's galleries they're not very extensive — they probably stayed unfinished.

and ooooh so a floria sequel huh i didn't check floria's sprite but if that's the case then maybe that was uploaded to his supporters on the paid plan?
That's possible, but I'm not sure. If you check that section of the blog it says subscription will grant you "one image" or something like that.
Maybe let's wait and see. It might be in development.

Thanks for the sleuthing man! I'll update the post with the old game info with your links (and credit you for the find) after I verify the games briefly.

Last edited: