What's new

Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker Kristi's Revenge

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kristi's Revenge

Yes this part will probably be the biggest one so far.
A lot of things will happen to our lovely Kristi ;)
Oh nice. Looking forward to what things Kristi will get forced into mwa haha

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hehe, Kristi will find herself in situations that she will enjoy and situations that she will thoroughly dislike.
Poor Kristi :rolleyes:

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to get to the ancient temple?

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey!

In order to get to the temple, you have to complete the quest given by the priest. Then the temple will unlock.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey!

In order to get to the temple, you have to complete the quest given by the priest. Then the temple will unlock.
I did what he asked and then saw him fucking some chick. Was there more after that? Because the temple isn't unlocked.

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Itpika->

On the top right of the village map you can find a larger temple in which you can only enter after you have done the quest with the priest and then you'll be able to go to the old cathedral that is after the forest where you killed some monsters.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so ,any news?:p hows the game going?

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey!

Thanks for being interested in the development of the game, we didn't want to double post hence there not being any update. Kristi's Revenge part 4 was released on the 6th of July like the previous month. If you want to see how many pictures have been added to the game in this part, check the first post.

Without spoiling too much: Through this part of the story, Kristi will finally focus again on the initial reason of her journey. Of course it wouldn't be much of an adult game with sex, so as expected there is plenty of that as well!

Axarin/Kozyra

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey,

Why can I no longer find your page on patreon?
Due to some health issues and therefore not being able to develop the game in a consistent pace, the authors suspended their campaign.
I know, you don't see such honesty in Patreon. I was surprised too.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think no one is suprised, it is usual things with "content creators" on patreon.
I think you misunderstood me, it was not an irony.
The usual practice on Patreon it to milk your supporters for all their worth. Or at least push it for as long as you can, without becoming a scam.
Those guys could've squeezed at least a couple more moths, before people started to drop out.

hornylittleorc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the variations are with the homeless pair?

You can give them BJ early
You can dance for them late in the game

Are there any other options?

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A shame, I found the game quite entertaining, I patroned for 1 month/version then cancelled but I liked the game, What happened with this game is a good example of why I would never just remain a patron, honestly the patreon model is terrible. Developers should either make a game (atleast to some degree of completion) charge for it one time, or not charge at all and ask for donations. If the creator is indeed unwell, I wish them well, but I cant help but be skeptical on this one.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

feel like Im the only encountering this bug in Part 2. only started playing today.
When you are first taken by Petko, after returning from the Drugged world I'm told to leave, so I change into the "suitable" outfit and leave their hideout, but as soon as I exit, I'm stuck, I can see the npc with the glasses walking around
, but nothing happens, I cant move, I've tried replaying from a new game about 3 times now...is there something I am missing?

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

feel like Im the only encountering this bug in Part 2. only started playing today.
When you are first taken by Petko, after returning from the Drugged world I'm told to leave, so I change into the "suitable" outfit and leave their hideout, but as soon as I exit, I'm stuck, I can see the npc with the glasses walking around
, but nothing happens, I cant move, I've tried replaying from a new game about 3 times now...is there something I am missing?
If you are using an old save, that is the problem. Start from fresh in the most recent version and it should work.

guess this game ends here. The patreon page is deleted?
As said earlier in the thread, the creators have/had some health problems and so suspended work on this game. They might come back to it someday, or not.