What's new

VN/TEXT Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3

^ Seems just as likely, creator sure puts alot of efforts and mechanics into his games, but isn't that great at partitioning his games before and after sales (full CGs are in trial if ripped), that being said, all the CG rips give is the typical 10 images for each CG with 1 for each body part, so it's not really worth it.

Seems more likely he doesn't want to do it because of the chance of negative feedback, Mephisto already went underground like an ostrich after some bad criticism of his last game, would hate for the same thing to happen again for 2 more years :S.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FWIW, my interpretation of autotranslate is different:
I figured they were talking about a trial, but didn't want to do a public trial:
Concerns might be about too much negativity from a public trial,
or perhaps that people could extract CGs from the trial and make the full game redundant.
Either way, there's mumblings about sending a trial to some friends / known emails for some initial debugging.
Of course, that doesn't mean there can't be a public trial later down the line...
Yeah, but if a trial is coming that means there's not just been work on CG, it confirms that work has been done on actual programming too, which is a lot more hopeful than I expected to be about this new one.

I really wonder what happened to the other game he made a trial for.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody got a dl of the previous 2 ninja games or perhaps all of them? Can't seem to find any good links.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

These games were really a guilty pleasure of mine. Bad art but I couldn't stop playing/fapping.

I have no idea where they are now

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a torrent for 1-3 stuck at 99.1% lol

If I ever complete the dl i'll upload it somewhere.

Desconocido

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are we even allowed to upload it? Some of the characters seem underage to me...

Ruzzon

Reputation score

Is there any live download links for these games? You don't have to link me to any of them I just want to know if there are any downloads that aren't dead and forgotten.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

probably none anymore, you just need to find someone who still has it and wants to share it with you.
Some of these files were around 1-1,5 Gb, so gl finding one.

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I own a copy of KN3, uploading a Mega link now. PM me and I'll share

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone wondering what happened to the dude, there's a new blog post. My machine translation is literally not functioning for me with shitty Internet, so I have absolutely no idea what it says.

There's quite a few new screenshots however, mostly about gameplay and explanations of mechanics I believe? I'll regain access to reasonable internet soon but if anyone could take the time to explain the gist of this blog post I would very much appreciate it!

Edit: link for the lazy
It's apparently a few days old :p

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So the announcement on dlsite got updated with a demo.
Mechanics, as far as I can tell:
  • You walk around the level finding a key, then an exit, to get to the next stage
  • Levels have enemies wandering around. Walking into an enemy from the rear kills them, any other angle attacks you (I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere...)
  • When attacked, you initially lose clothes, once you're down to panties get groped.
  • You have a yellow HP and a red arousal bar. Reaching full arousal while groped initiates sex, reaching 0 HP takes out the character.
  • Some interactable elements tick up the diary counter in the top left, others decrease it
  • On sex, you service as many guys as the diary counter - if 0, you don't get any sex scenes.
  • Switch active character with Q, run with W
  • According to mechatranslate, there's hunger and thirst mechanics again, not sure where they are displayed. Thirst prevents running.
  • There's traps on the level that reduce clothing by 1 when triggered, this also removes panties. Once you're naked, they do HP damage instead.
  • Enemies sometimes flash pink, which makes them grope both characters if they attack you. Panty-less is supposed to trigger this too.
There's also a gallery mode that consumes trophies gained from ingame, though I haven't quite figured out controls for it.
Q and W ond the gallery selection screen purchases animations, requiring tokens displayed at the bottom.
Selecting an entry that has items unlocked lets you do... Something? You can select stuff, and animations play.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

i remembered the game, kunoichi ninpocho vol 3 having a english translation done, was stated on the engdlsite. was it ever completed?

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, sadly. The Translator got cold feet.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game release was my favorite of his creations, especially because of the capture system he had implemented, however basic it was at the time. I wonder if he experimented with a pregnancy system yet.