What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
title.png

(Courtesy of 1345)

Found a really cute little game on ci-en, which I believe is still under development though it's filled with content. Really cute pixel art and animated pixel "rape".
Animated sprites are almost Kyrieru level quality. There's slimes, tentacle monsters, mermaids, lamias etc, and currently 3 bosses with their own fantastic H animations.

You can download a demo from the Dev's ci-en page by following him And he honestly deserves the follow because he's doing god's work.

Gameplay is simple, you go around killing monsters and respective boss of each area for their parts, which unlock their H scenes in gallery. You also find power-ups which increase your HP, SP and ❤ gauge, which fills up during H animations. Once that gauge fills you cannot escape from enemies through normal means and your character will get mind broken from the pleasure.

Enemies can level up and become stronger during H animations. Indulge in H scenes too much and you might end up making the enemies too strong while making yourself weak. Yes, enemies can steal your maximum stats and will continue to do so until you press R and restart from last checkpoint. Thank you Dark Souls.

If you do not want that, however; you can turn it off in the options.

Currently there's no story, just a cute little game about a cute protagonist going around collecting power ups and weapon(s) while killing monsters...and sometimes enjoying their company too much.

Important: Game needs to be run with Locale emulator or Japanese locale. Otherwise it WON'T work.

Controls:

Arrows to move around
Z to shoot/interact/resist "rape"
X for menu
C/Shift to switch weapons
A to instantly escape from H animations, this will rip your clothes up.

Additional info:

Multiple enemies of same type can join the H animation with your character.
You can teleport to any unlocked camp as well as the gallery from the map in your menu.

You can change the outfit in the Item screen and you can be naked, up to you.
There are 2 outfits currently, there is room for 2 more judging from the inventory space.
The clothes' appearance is reflected in the H animations as well.
Your clothes get torn as your HP goes down.

Weapons:
Knife costs 0 sp
The pistol costs 3 sp to shoot
Sniper costs 9 sp and pierces enemies, also deals 3x more damage than pistol.
The p90...we dont talk about it.
You can unlock a lightsaber later which is better than most weapons.

The pistol is the best weapon arguably.

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I love this, actually. Really promising and reminds me a lot of Marionette of Labyrinth, if anyone else remembers that. The spritework is great, gameplay is neat, definitely keeping an eye on this one.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice find! Got nothing more to say other then good job. :coffee:
Game looks pretty cute, seems like author are quite a fan of ahoge.

Before anyone ask where and how to download demo in case you're too lazy to read 1st post.

Author decided that his work can be track without need of donation, so try Logging in with your DLSite ID (Or any other social media ID that available) then press the [follow] button on his work (within pink present label or right under his avatar), Demo will pop up for you to download as following present in its related post.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Nice find! Got nothing more to say other then good job. :coffee:
Game looks pretty cute, seems like author are quite a fan of ahoge.

Before anyone ask where and how to download demo in case you're too lazy to read 1st post.

Author decided that his work can be track without need of donation, so try Logging in with your DLSite ID (Or any other social media ID that available) then press the [follow] button on his work (within pink present label or right under his avatar), Demo will pop up for you to download as following present in its related post.
Actually only the trial with 5 enemies is downloadable by followers, supporters get a more complete version. Still it's a whole lot of content and gives you a feel of the actual game

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game needs more attention. It's pretty cool for what a demo show. Whoever's workin on it just gotta work on it more, but as of now even with how bare the game is, seems pretty neat

Mekkor

Reputation score

google translate changelog:
ver0.20
· Blockade of areas incorrectly opened at the time of balancing the ruins and rebuilding
· Replace interval area with camp since long
· Open to the next map of Camp 2-1
As recollection items come out of the treasure box of the above map, when blocking up to this map
Implementation because defect holder and non-holder will become unfair
Erotic scenes etc. are not done yet so there are no other merits in the defect version
· If you can not return from the previous map, please go back to any camp from the menu move of the menu

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pretty okay, animations need a cumshot of some sort but other than that, serviceable.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
pretty okay, animations need a cumshot of some sort but other than that, serviceable.
Some of em do. The slime girl boss has one.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so does the demo only go up to 1-3? i have the newest one 0.21 and don't know if theres anything else to do in it as i beat the boss.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
so does the demo only go up to 1-3? i have the newest one 0.21 and don't know if theres anything else to do in it as i beat the boss.
if you downloaded the "free" demo, it only goes up to the boss. The new 0.21 demo is for ci-en 500 yen supporters only

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if you downloaded the "free" demo, it only goes up to the boss. The new 0.21 demo is for ci-en 500 yen supporters only
ah i see well that stinks but oh well its a really nice game, ever since seeing their stuff on twitter i've wanted to try it so it's not so bad really except the whole having to switch the locale to jpn but either way its cool XD

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah i see well that stinks but oh well its a really nice game, ever since seeing their stuff on twitter i've wanted to try it so it's not so bad really except the whole having to switch the locale to jpn but either way its cool XD
i know right? i hated the idea but i wanted to play it badly enough i made an account. the process is fairly simple, as long as you have google translate open. they dont ask personal questions and you're in and out in no time. still, id say right now, not really worth playing. youre not missing out on alot.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i know right? i hated the idea but i wanted to play it badly enough i made an account. the process is fairly simple, as long as you have google translate open. they dont ask personal questions and you're in and out in no time. still, id say right now, not really worth playing. youre not missing out on alot.
despite having to switch the locale everytime i wanna play it the game has so much potential and seeing some of the enemies the creators got planned only makes it worth the wait XD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
despite having to switch the locale everytime i wanna play it the game has so much potential and seeing some of the enemies the creators got planned only makes it worth the wait XD
So wait, Locale Emulator does not work with this game? Because that's what it is (should be) for...

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i take it no one's got the pay version of the game? i kinda want to see what the other enemies can do.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
So i take it no one's got the pay version of the game? i kinda want to see what the other enemies can do.
I don't, and I highly doubt anyone here has. The game should be out in early 2019 though. Read somewhere on his ci-en