Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア] salvation

Whoa, talk about beating to a punch :eek:
Thanks guys, both of you

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the samurai costume path super bugged for anyone else or did I download a faulty version somehow.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know the password for the CG folder?

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question: Is there battle-fuck in this game?
This guy raises a good question lol. I feel like recently the sort of bog-standard rpg with H cutscenes just isn't nearly as compelling as a game with a BF system. I suppose that's a matter of personal preference though.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This guy raises a good question lol. I feel like recently the sort of bog-standard rpg with H cutscenes just isn't nearly as compelling as a game with a BF system. I suppose that's a matter of personal preference though.
It doesn't have to be ridiculous BF like in D&D and maiden snow eve. Something like what's in the Circle Kame games would be Okay.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if anyone was wondering what the star is far in the skill menu it's to change your outfit like if you are the blond women you can change into you first (what you start off at the beginning), the second outfit is the priest one and the third one is the witch each outfit has they own skills for it.

Also with the blond women if you are in the witch outfit your can't get the H scenes in the church of the second town and it the same with the priest outfit no H scenes in the first town I am unsure if it appliers with the others

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Decrypted CG:
1. There's only 2 endings, good and bad (i.e. 'normal' and 'slut', either way she'll ends up as the ruler)

2. No group CG :v kinda saddens me.

3. No pregnancy as far as I can tell.

4. There's costume specific scenes.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Need help in the 2nd town where you need to solve 4 quiz.
Using machine translate so I have a rough idea that there is 4 question given via tips and we should answer the quiz to the gate keeper. Problem is that using machine translate + no background of japanese make the quiz pretty confusing. Help T_T

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the 4th costume for the princess bugged...
(well its easy to make it.. if u have knowledge in rpgmaker...)

Need help in the 2nd town where you need to solve 4 quiz.
Using machine translate so I have a rough idea that there is 4 question given via tips and we should answer the quiz to the gate keeper. Problem is that using machine translate + no background of japanese make the quiz pretty confusing. Help T_T
uh.... cant help... its random question...
(well.. im little cheatin for passing that.. lookin into that event..... and its use random variable..)
maybe... i can help.. editing that event.. but... lets wait a pro for that... (translator maybe? :D )

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(well.. im little cheatin for passing that.. lookin into that event..... and its use random variable..)
maybe... i can help.. editing that event.. but... lets wait a pro for that... (translator maybe? :D )
:eek: Darn! I know there are a few random set of question but still i was hoping someone could save me T_T darn i'll burte force it if i have too.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The catgirl is delicious. 10/10 ez.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a way to easily view character portraits?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:eek: Darn! I know there are a few random set of question but still i was hoping someone could save me T_T darn i'll burte force it if i have too.
First answer is Crab, second is whatever animal isn't in the zodiac, third I guessed and fourth is whatever the biggest thing in the list is.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

First answer is Crab, second is whatever animal isn't in the zodiac, third I guessed and fourth is whatever the biggest thing in the list is.
First is crab yes, second is either crab or cat or crocodile or weasel, third is the longest color name of the bunch (ultramarine) and fourth is the biggest number.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First is crab yes, second is either crab or cat or crocodile or weasel, third is the longest color name of the bunch (ultramarine) and fourth is the biggest number.
darn i screwed up on the 3rd one. >_< Thanks guys~!:D

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes it bugged for me too. Is there a newer version for it to be unbugged or must we wait a bit longer. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.