What's new

ADV WolfRPG [くろと雑貨 / kurotozakka] いたれりつくせり なんでもしてあげるギルドの話 / Perfect Service: The Guild That Does Anything for You (RJ238229, RE238229)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Link to the game:

Story:
There isn't much of a story, but more of a concept. You play as pretty girls and you provide service to
adults. You control two unique heroines to perform quests and earn "reputation value".
The reputation value indicates to what extent the clients are satisfied.
The more sexy it is, the more reputation value they'll get.

Gameplay:
A RPG that you don't fight monsters , but you explore around the town.
Functions such as minimaps and fast-travel are implemented for stress-free gameplay.

Controls:
Same as any rgp maker game.

Fetishes:
Consensual sex, submissive men, romance, pixel animations (t.y Tokita)

Last edited:

Aver

Reputation score
I like this game but i can't play it because WOLF RPG is hardly translated using my VNR.
Anyone can suggest me a good translation tool that works well for WOLF RPG? please senpai tachi... i need your guidance o_O

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game awhile ago, pretty straight forward game. Just keep doing the character events on the map and the normal quests when theirs none, after a few days the store next to the guild will open and u can buy an aphrodisiac from her that increases max energy along with a few other stuff that unlocks later that are required for certain events. Later the bookstore opens too that sells some QOL stuff like quick warp etc but also things that boost your H exp gain and energy, after getting those you just pretty much do whatever till the 30th or the ending event unlocks at the guild house.

All I can say is that the dot animations are dank.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
An for the game has been released, courtesy of DLsite.

Hyper

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone got the English version of the game? I can only found the outdated Japanese version,

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, this game is really good. Like REALLLLLLY good. I'm surprised that there are so few ratings on DLsite and barely any comments here and on f95. The H art is amazing AND it also has H pixel art animations. The dialogue writing is great plus it also has animations so finally we get something else than just 2 lifeless sprites standing in front of each other. And the personalities of our main characters are also pretty great, especially Shion, the sadistic one. She is not your typical plain dominatrix but an actual character with different traits and motives. I never really even thought about having a list of my favourite H-game characters but Shion is so good that i honestly want to make it just so i can put her on top.

I think this dev is working on a game with some kind of fighting system from the screenshots i saw on his site. I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The scenes themselves might be a little weak and short, but the writing and sprite/portrait animations are just so hilariously beautiful that I loved every little moment of this game.
Shion might very well be way up there among the best anime/VN waifus out there overall, with how manipulatively genius yet still good-natured smug sadist she is.