What's new

ACT [クツナ ] [New World] 3D 3rd Person Shooter / 新世界~本格TPS+リアルタイム3D-H RJ188982

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [New World] 3D 3rd Person Shooter

Make me think about "Limbo of the lost" who take things like places et props from games and movies.:D

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Geez, this is turning into being like that game on nutaku that was tracing other peoples art. Wonder if they the same person.
Tracing is not as bad as stealing others 3d characters and put it into your game.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder if this game was even able to reach the number to become shareable before it was force to take back and rework everything....

Humrh360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:confused: Um.

"killing someone with a sedan isn't as bad as killing someone with an SUV!"
I guess he may be saying that tracing still leaves gaps for the tracer to fill, whereas stealing 3D assets takes jack-shit effort.

Not necessarily justifying or agreeing with it, though. Either way, it's a dirty practice.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:confused: Um.

"killing someone with a sedan isn't as bad as killing someone with an SUV!"
If the victem wasn't been flattened in to some gurosome way during the hit by the sedan, I would likely call it a YES.
Usually when SUV hits a people, they tend to caught under the car, and can be trap under the moving parts and the ground and cause alot damage while the car is still moving. But in sedan's case they tend to fly over the car after hits, whole lot less chance to be suffering extra damage.