Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Serena wiggled her ass as she felt it being pinched, and couldn't help but look pleased at the touch somewhat. Serena looked like she wanted to say something in response to Calista's words about being a good little slut, but she was gagged, so she didn't, and though Serena could be a smart ass at times, what Calista remembered of her through Kylie's memories was that she wouldn't make That much of a deal out of anything. When Calista raised the speed of the ball machine for Thessa after a few moments, Thessa's hips jerked a bit, but she mostly kept herself in check without collapsing or otherwise jumping off the sybian.

"Mmph, mmm mmpmph mmnnmnbm mnn," Thessa moaned through her gag to Calista, her butt shaking back and forth deliciously as she enjoyed the pleasure, looking like she wanted to say that she did too love Kylie and Giselle, but she couldn't talk of course.

The second that Calista told her to cum, Thessa squealed around the gag in her mouth and shuddered, her ass cheeks tensing and jiggling a bit, while her juices squirted onto Calista's hand as the demoness teased her clit. Her eyes fluttered as she rode out her climax, and it was clear that Thessa wanted more, as she pressed her hips forward to grind her clit as much as possible against Calista's hand, groaning around her gag at Calista.

"I... alright then. I guess, if it's like that, I'll be able to manage. C-Considering I helped come up with a few of those myself," Sheena replied with a soft little meow as she moved over to Lynette, while Sera followed Kylie over to Trilla's side. "And alright. Tone, face, and hands, got it," she added with a nod to Kylie, before looking over and paying Very close attention to Lynette, while Trilla looked pleased, as she seemed to understand that Kylie had told Sheena some helpful advice to help her along.

"You think she can do it all without getting punished too harshly?" Sera asked Kylie softly before she looked back over at Sheena and Lynette.

Lynette smiled down at Sheena before she and made a hand gesture that Kylie remembered from her own training, and began walking slowly around the cell area, giving a little whistle to Sheena, who seemed to get that one herself as she followed along behind Lynette. "Well, seems Lynette's starting out easy on her at least," Sera commented as they watched.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It depends really on how much she wants to test her obedience as much as teach her these commands. I wasn't punished, but again, the rangers all train with hand signs... So we can coordinate without speaking.
But... There were some confusing ones coming. It'll be up to Sheena how polite she is when she doesn't understand. If she gets frustrated and bitchy,
she'll earn a punishment quickly.
Kylie whispered to Sera, watching carefully and sitting placidly next to Trilla without moving a muscle, her tail intertwining with Sera's.
I'm hoping though, that this will solve her backtalking problem with Lynette. Here it's not even a real option. But.... if she does she'll hiss and growl which will get her gagged just as quickly... This wont sink in until Sheena realizes herself that Lynette Can't understand her, and thus there's no point in being rude. Moreover... she can't be Clever with her wording like this...
It'll be obvious what her mood is when she speaks.
Kylie said, analyzing expertly the entire situation and how it had sunk into her in the first few minutes. Analysis was not Sheena's Strong Point. Her Strong Point was Tenacity to the point of being stubborn and physical Skill.

It was why she was often paired with Freya, who watched more then fought. They worked well together.

Calista meanwhile was having more fun as Thessa came while the balls on the machine continued to grind through her folds and the demon toyed with her clit. Nude save her collar, the shackles above her kept her upper body trapped and the straps on the sybian kept her locked to it, there was no escape from the thing. Truth is, Kylie has... an incredible sexual appetite. More then Giselle, more then a Nymph. She needs to feel alive. You and your sisters bring that out in her. She has wet dreams about the ashera incident when she caught you. Cums in her sleep. Come with me. she said, waiting until Thessa was right at the edge of another orgasm, before stopping the machine.

Moving up, Calista unhooked the shackles from the machine rather then removing them from Thessa, clipping the chain to her collar to keep her hands up near her breasts and out of harms way, the chain locked at the half way point to the ring of her collar. Getting the rail chain and using it as a leash, she unstrapped Thessa from the Sybian, before helping her down, and leading her towards the breeding chamber, taking her to stand right in front of Myra in the pod. Remember, you're my Slave, in every way. No rights, no choices, no say. I'm your Mistress. Be Polite. she told Thessa, before slowly removing her gag as they both looked at Myra writhing in the pod. Standing behind her, she pressed Thessa up against the pod's clear front, letting her feel the warmth of it, while watching what was happening inside, before thrusting her tail up into Thessa's folds, and thrusting steadily. Astral Water... Never Sore, Never Exhausted, Always ready for More. A Perfect Breeding Machine... She told her softly while she fucked her against the pod with her tail. Inside, a new tendril uncurled and wrapped around Myra's eyes.

Inside the pod for Myra, she was being shown herself, how she looked, how she squirmed, able to see the tendrils fucking her. A light whispering in her mind telling her over and over and over and over, that she loved being inside the pod, that she needed it. She was a Breeding Slave. That simple message was repeated without end as her last half day began to tick down, the pod actually training her to come back itself.Get a good look Thessa... Remember it... she told Thessa. We're going to Bella's Tavern, you're going to be the public use bar toy. On a Post like Kylie does. Fucked by whoever wants to fuck you. Calista told her, still fucking her steadily with her tail, forcing her to cum as she saw Myra in the pod. In her hand she had an enchanted blindfold, but her rune was burning into the front, changing how it worked slightly. Slipping it over Thessa's eyes, what she saw wasn't what it thought would turn her on the most. What it showed her was Herself, in the pod like Myra, screaming around the tendril fucking her mouth and giving her air while she writhed in ecstasy and came over and over and over again. Never giving her a break, priming her for her spot in a pod, that was already more then half grown and ready next to Myra's, a third planted and just starting... 3 Pods... The Perfect Number.You can see it can't you... Calista said, knowing the blindfold was forcing her to while Calista Forced her to cum again on her tail. Come Along. Let's set you up so everyone gets a turn with your sweet Ass, Cunny, and Mouth. she whispered to her, starting to guide her away from the pod even as the blindfold continued to make her see it, and inside it, the Pod continued to train Myra into a breeding slave.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, and I dunno enough about Sheena to be able to really say whether or not she'll be able to keep from getting Truly punished," Sera commented back at Kylie with a nod. "And yup, I remember the first time I wore one of these back in Emerald's place. The one training me at that time growled right back when I hissed at them, and spanked me right across the ass with their hand, and I did it again not long after and they swatted me with a thick rolled up scroll they happened to have," Sera went on to say.

Lynette gently pushed Sheena's head down to the floor similar to how Trilla had done with Kylie before, in the present position, and repeating the single clap and hand gesture of pressing her hands together and then pushing them towards the floor. She repeated this hand gesture and the clap a couple of more times, while making sure to keep Sheena in that position, so that she remembered just How she was supposed to get at Lynette's command. "Oh, already showing her the present position. She intends on having Sheena get plowed by someone I think," Sera chuckled softly, winking at Kylie.

Thessa moaned some more while Calista worked her clit further, her eyes rolling up into hr head a bit before she whimpered cutely at being cut Just shy of a second climax, when Calista told Thessa to follow her. Thessa then followed as best she could along behind Calista, looking so horny she could barely think straight, and it was clear that she wanted to cum again so badly she could taste it. When they arrived in front of Myra's pod, Thessa shuddered at the sight of the lovely redheaded elf inside, and moaned around her gag, clearly wanting something, Anything to finish her off here and now, but she wasn't so desperate for it as to be Quite as far gone as Serena was.

As her gag was removed, Thessa gasped softly, before she started panting heavily with need as she stared longingly at Myra. "Y-Yessss m-mistress!" Thessa mewled cutely as she felt Calista's tail thrust back into her, her eyes fluttering again as she tried to rub her breasts up against the pod to grind her sensitive nipples against it and pleasure them too.

Myra meanwhile inside of the thing was wriggling around like crazy as she was shown the images of herself. "O-Oh goddess, I c-can't wait to be in one too," Thessa panted softly, her panting falling to a deep lewd moan as she saw her self in the blindfold's images being inside of a pod like Myra was. "Y-Yes mistress, p-please. I c-can't wait to f-feel so good," Thessa went on to say after the blindfold had shown her the images for half a minute or so, before following Calista along with the blindfold still on, sticking close to Calista so she didn't trip over anything and get hurt.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the blindfold went to work on Thessa's already rampaging lust, and she admitted to wanting to be in a pod like Myra, she got a slight kiss before they started off and Calista kept her close to keep her safe, stopping only long enough to get a ring gag for her, a simple piece with a simple buckle, before leading her outside, and then to Bella's, moving straight to the back and to a post. Guiding her to her knees, Calista locked her to the center post, threading the chain through the one at her wrists as well and making it impossibly short, so she had to kneel against it, or stand bent over leaning on it. Giving her ass a playful swat, she moved to the tavern. Free Hot Elf Ass outside, fuck whatever hole you want, but if you touch her blindfold or hurt or I'll tear out your insides~! she called cheerfully, snagging a chair so she could move outside and watch over her personally. She was on the menu tonight for Bar Fuck Toy.

Serena meanwhile had been left to her devices in the cell, to fuck herself against the sybian while the tendril fucked her ass in time, or.... If she Stopped, Fuck her harder until she started to move again, forcing her to keep going.

Kylie meanwhile nodded as Sheena was taught how to present herself. Probably. Wouldn't You? she mewled to Sera. She's under a Mistress, it's not up to her. That's what she has to get through her head. What happens to us during this isn't up to us,
it's up to Mistress Trilla.
she continued, looking around, before spotting a chair and going to start nudging it towards Trilla so she could sit down and watch over this more comfortably, mewling softly while Sheena continued with the basics of learning the hand signs.
Honestly when it was my turn to learn these I was so under Trilla's control I had no problems. I just got very lonely very quickly and everything went south at incredible speed. Think Giselle is fucking Maria's brains out?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thessa moaned into Calista's kiss and stayed close to her as best she could whilst blindfolded. When Calista wanted to put the ring gag into Thessa's mouth, she wouldn't get any resistance from the elf and by the time they made their way to Bella's tavern. The okami girl was inside, and when she saw Calista bringing Thessa around the side of her tavern, her tail wagged a little in response, and she winked at Calista as she chained Thessa up. As soon as Thessa was properly chained up and swatted across the ass by Calista, she wiggled her butt back and forth enticingly, as her elven ears twitched a bit.

When she went to grab herself a chair of any kind, Calista found Bella was waiting for her and had one of her bar stool chairs ready and waiting, as she winked over at her. "You heard her everyone. Hot free elf ass for use. Have yourselves a fun time, lube's free of charge, if you even need it that is," Bella called out, setting a couple of bottles on the bar counter near the door leading out to the fenced in area leading out the door.

Before even two minutes had passed, Calista already had her first customer of sorts, as a younger human man that was dressed in merchant's garb and clearly not from Feynrial. He had a fairly average build, short black hair about only a couple of inches long, stood about 5'10" tall or so, and as he stepped up behind Thessa and gently lay a hand on her ass to give it a firm squeeze, Calista saw him start pulling his trousers down to reveal a eight inch cock that was already well good and hard, and ready for taking this lovely elven beauty Calista had chained to a post for his use. "Miss Bella says that everyone can do what they like with this beauty here, so long as we obey your rules. May I?" he said to Calista, looking down at Thessa with a hungry look in his eyes as he eyes wandered over her ass and down her slit.

"Mhm... and it's gonna be hard for her most likely. But I'm sure she'll get it down eventually," Sera said with a nod, before Kylie nudged Trilla towards one of the chairs to sit and relax a bit while they watched. "Probably, if I had to guess. Though, Maria Might just be genuinely sleeping," she added, as Trilla smiled down at Kylie and pet her on the head.

"Why thank you pet, you read my mind," Trilla said as she went over to the chair and promptly sat back to relax, and gesturing at one of the passing slime girls who stopped to see what she wanted. "Can you bring some cushions for my cuties here, please? Thank you," Trilla asked the slime girl, who bowed politely and said she'd be back in a couple of minutes.

In the meantime, Kylie was able to watch Sheena learning a couple of more hand signals and noises, the move around as she pleased one, which seemed to have confused her a bit, as she wasn't expecting it most likely. She also learned the sit pretty signal, fetch signal, and beg signal, and the begging one had Sheena blushing so red she looked about to catch fire from what Sera and Kylie could tell, and Sera was giggling. "T-This is so embarrassing!" Sheena whined softly with a cute meow, which amused Lynette a bit, but when Sheena kept whining about it, Lynette promptly gave her a pinch on the butt to get her attention and got her to stop by wagging her finger in Sheena's face.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista laughed as everyone seemed to get excited and Bella set out lube for everyone to fuck Thessa with. As she sat down out in the fenced area, she waited until a man came out, Calista nodding at his question. Mistreat her and I'll gut you~ She said in a sing song voice, cracking her tail like a whip while the blindfold continued to taunt and tempt Thessa with the pod, her mouth held open by the gag and waiting.

When the man chose whether he wanted to fuck her ass or her slit, she'd move forward and place her hand on Thessa's head, pushing her down between her thighs and grinding her slick folds against her open mouth. Lick slave. Moan into my cunt and make me love it. she cooed down to Thessa, holding her there while she was chained in place and a complete stranger was fucking her.

Kylie giggled as Sheena had problems with the free wandering command just like Kylie had and laughed when she got embarrassed for begging, having to get a pinch and a wag to stop. That's embarrassing?
Sheena, you're tightly bound and locked in a suit that makes you move like an animal and your voice has been stolen. And Begging is making you blush?
she asked, laughing brightly before getting a cushion!!!

Flopping on her cushion, Kylie wriggled around clumsily until she was comfy, pushing and kneeding with her knees and elbows until she had it, and curling up with a soft purr for Trilla, watching Sheena learn and squirm.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I understand. S-Spanking allowed any at all? I suppose I should make sure just in case," the man replied with a firm nod, definitely getting the message.

The man, regardless of Calista's answer, chose Thessa's tight wet little cunny, and prodded against it while she moaned and squirmed around, shaking her ass deliciously, so much in fact that she practically sucked him right in like a succubus almost. Thessa moaned into Calista's pussy when ordered to lick and eat her out while the man fucked her from behind, her tongue darting out into Calista's slit swirling around and around inside of it to make Calista moan some herself. "Y-Yeth, m-mithtreth," Thessa moaned through her ring gag with a heavy lisp, looking quite happy to be doing this now.

Thessa's tongue worked Calista's clit and labia perfectly, and the pleasure that sparked through the demoness was incredibly, making it clear that Thessa definitely knew how to eat a girl out, though where she got that talent from was anyone's guess.

"I... I've been in these kinds of outfits before. Of course it's embarrassing to beg. G-Giselle makes me do it sometimes too just to tease me. Y-You know that," Sheena whined at Kylie, which actually had Lynette and Trilla both laughing mirthfully, as the two looked amused at the obvious conversation of sorts Kylie and Sheena were having at the moment.

As Kylie flopped back onto her cushion and relaxed for the time being, Trilla reached down and pet her on the head, while Sera flopped stomach first onto her own cushion as the slime girl brought them both down. Sheena in the meantime was learning a few more hand signals, before Lynette put one to the test, and took a dildo and tossed it across the room, and whistled at Sheena to fetch it, and bring it not to her, but to Kylie. Sheena blushed and did so, grabbing the thing with her teeth and holding it as she crawled back to Kylie's side, and dropped the thing down onto her cushion, and nuzzled a little against Kylie before Lynette whistled sharply and gestured for her to come back over to her side.

"Good girl. You're learning quickly, that's very good. But let's do some more to be sure you're learning it all and actually trying here," Lynette said, petting Sheena before she gestured for her to present herself towards Kylie, which of course made Sheena blush, but she did it without hesitation or question, her slightly moist folds glistening in the faint light of the dungeon as she wiggled her butt back and forth towards Kylie.

"Go ahead dear, you may kiss her or tease her some," Trilla said to Kylie, giving her the hand gesture to do as she pleased for the moment.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wriggling around happily as she got a pet, Kylie yawned slightly and relaxed, giggling as Sera just flopped at her cushion with a whoomp. Watching, Kylie raised an eyebrow when Sheena was made to fetch a toy and bring it to Kylie. Looking between everyone and the toy, she mewled softly when Sheena presented. Getting a sign and apparent permission, Kylie purred. Nice to see you're relaxing. Here. Kylie said, brushing the tip of her nose up Sheena's folds, before running her tongue back down slowly. Rolling onto her back, Kylie wriggled a little underneath Sheena to wrap her lips around her clit and suckle firmly, while her tail arched like a scorpions and speared into her folds, thrusting fast and hard while Kylie rolled her tongue along her clit, trying to get her to cum very quickly as a bit of a treat for actually putting up with all this.

It also meant she couldn't see Lynette or Trilla so she couldn't get an easy handsign to stop which made her catface cos she was just the cleverererest.

Getting asked about a spanking, Calista shook her head. Gently if anything, remember she has more then you as a costumer. Can't have everyone turning her ass candy apple red. Just...
Mmmmmf good girl Thessa.... Just Enjoy it.
Calista moaned, her tail snapping like a whip behind her as she arched her back, rolling her hips against Thessa's lips steadily.

She didn't have a care in the world right now save to enjoy this and she was, while Thessa moaned into her folds and ate her out while she was fucked.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sheena gasped as she felt Kylie's lips and nose touching her folds, and when Kylie rolled over onto her back and started wriggling underneath Sheena, Sera giggled and moved over to help her get under there easier, after Trilla gestured for her to do as she pleased as well. "Here you go hon. And Now we can play with the new pussy's cute little pussy," Sera chuckled softly as she helped push Kylie in further.

Lynette seemed content to leave Sheena there like that while Kylie and Sera both licked her pussy and ass together, her juices already flowing quite a bit and leaking down onto Kylie's face as she ate Sheena out from below. "F-Fuck it... f-feels so good Kylie. D-Don't stop, p-please. I d-don't know when I'll get to really cum again," Sheena moaned cutely to Kylie, which made Sera giggle softly as she winked down at Kylie, where suddenly she ran her tongue from Sheena's tight little pucker, all the way down to mingle with Kylie's tongue some, before going back up across Sheena's taint to her ass to lick it and tease it some more, making Sheena squeal as her juices flowed even more down onto Kylie's face.

"Oh of course miss Calista. I fully understand. A-And if I go too far, then please sharply remind me of it," the guy told Calista with a firm nod, seeming to Not want to get on her bad side, for good reason, as he got started.

Thessa's lips and tongue rolled across Calista's folds and she raised her head up a little bit, as if looking up at Calista's face through the blindfold, or trying to anyway, her moans filling the fenced in area as the sounds of the man fucking her tight elven slit began slapping out for all to hear that were close enough.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie didn't answer, instead redoubling her efforts to give her a real climax before anyone changed their minds or she lost her chance, trying to get Sheena to pop, and Hard, because she was right. She had no idea when she'd be allowed to cum again. It could be Days.

Calista meanwhile nodded at his answer and spent her attention enjoying Thessa's tonguework and humming moans as she was fucked and made to eat her Mistress out in the meantime, Calista happy to use her mouth since no one else wanted it at the moment, moaning hungrily and enjoying herself fully, her long nailed hand mauling her own breast aggressively through her gown as she rolled her hips, her other hand still on the back of Thessa's head, fingers curling to scratch her gently while her current customer got to enjoy her tight folds.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sheena moaned and mewled at Kylie's and Sera's ministrations, her body very hot to the touch to Kylie, her folds dripping wet, and each time one their tongues touched her body, she trembled in response. It didn't take her Too very long to cum, and Sera was intent on dragging it out for as long as she could for Sheena. "O-Oh... Fuck!" Sheena cried aloud as she came, her toes curling up inside of the cat paws on her feet.

Lynette came over while Sheena was lying there with Kylie and Sera toying with her, and gently pet her head, stroking her long hair softly and looking pleased that she was feeling so good. "Now dear, so long as you listen. I'll have no issue with you feeling good like this. But... if you disobey me, then you get punished, just like I mentioned before when I put the gem on you," Lynette said softly to Sheena, even though she couldn't truly understand, while running a finger over her speech inhibiting gem.

Thessa's tongue kept lapping at Calista's folds, swishing around and licking her in Just the right way each time to make even Calista moan and tremble all over. "It sounds like she's making you feel Really good, Calista," Bella said softly from behind, wiping her hands with her dishtowel as she stood a couple of feet or so behind where Calista sat, smiling as she watched Thessa work obediently, pushing her tongue inside of Calista as far as she could, and then pulling back to flick it across Calista's clit a few times, while the guy pounding into Thessa from behind was having the time of his life it looked and sounded like.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once Sheena came, Kylie moaned softly and squirmed a bit, her own folds very wet, before slipping away and returning to shit properly next to Trilla again, mewling at her softly. Sheena would have heard say instead All Done. as Kylie brushed her cheek against Trilla's leg and purred softly, ignoring her own arousal for the moment and watching Sheena squirm while Lynette pet and stroked her gently.

This is both better, and worse, then having your mouth packed with a thick gag or a muzzle. So.... eh. Kylie told Sheena, Shrugging in a slightly goofy way.

Back at the tavern, Thessa was busy getting her pussy Pounded by the merchant while she are Calista out, the demon moaning steadily until she came, holding Thessa against her folds as she did, before backing away with a groan of pleasure and returning to her seat to watch, liking the way she had bound her, on her knees, perching on the pole. Easy to take her from the front and back, but near impossible to fill her completely. It had this subservient little look to it she enjoyed while Calista listened to her moan through the ring gag while her first user fucked her without a care in the world, Calista smiling softly, before winking, and vanishing. leaving her to Bella, and her Blindfold to keep her company for a few minutes as she reappeared in Serena's Cell. The tendril fucking her ass would have refused to let her completely stop fucking herself on the Sybian, and it had been over an hour now. She wondered if the slutty enchantress was feeling more pliable, or more defiant yet after her many forced climaxes as Calista fetched a chastity belt for her, humming as she nonchalantly walked passed the trapped elf, watching her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera smiled as Sheena trembled in the aftermath of her climax that Kylie and Sera gave her, her butt still high in the air, and her juices dripping onto the floor beneath her. "I... I guess you're right, Kylie," Sheena replied softly, panting heavily but looking back up at Lynette and giving her a nod of understanding, even though she didn't really know what was said, but she seemed to get that it was important that she understand at least.

Lynette let Sheena rest for a couple of minutes before she urged her back up, letting her take her time somewhat as she snapped her fingers to get Sheena's attention to come over to her again. Once there, she smiled down at her and pet her a couple of times on the head as Sheena purred softly. "W-What the, I'm actually purring," Sheena meowed cutely, blushing more than a little bit as she looked up at Lynette who was giggling softly at the sound of the meow, and then over at Kylie and Sera, the latter of whom was giggling at her.

"Hmm, why don't we go on a walk through town, and we can see just how well behaved you are. From what I learned, Sheena's never really done that before herself, so this should be a wonderful learning experience," Lynette said thoughtfully, to which Trilla nodded with approval.

Theesa moaned into Calista's cunt as the demoness held the elven beauty's head against it, her tongue not stopping its attack against her tight little cunny, lapping up her juices greedily. After Calista left Thessa to Bella's care, and teleported out and back to her dungeon, she saw that Serena was indeed Much more pliable, and looked little more than a very fuckable elf like Thessa did right now. Serena's body was glistening with sweat, and as Calista came over to her, the elven sorceress shuddered, her pussy twitching as her juices leaked heavily from it while the tendril fucked her ass steadily. Hell at this point, Serena had tears of joy in her eyes from just how good the pleasure was, and she could barely catch her breath it seemed, and her eyes had as submissive a look in them as Thessa's did.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

There we go. that's much better. Cum your brains out haven't you. Calista said, petting Serena gently before brushing away the tendril fucking her. Pulling the Sybian back, she gave her a minute to rest it seemed, before a chastity belt slid around her hips, clicking shut with a snap, as always the same twin teasing lengths that seemed to be standard equipment where this group was concerned filled her. Putting the key away, she reached down and gently removed the gag.

Unlocking her collar from the table, she gestured around the cell. Explore, take a look around, enjoy your new underwear.
Figure out how your cell works, you'll be here for most of the week. Breaks for mandatory breeding and public use by the village. It'll be a good time.
Calista told her, leaving her hands shackled behind her back. Though she did unstrap her ankles from the table so she could move about.

Sitting on the bed, she grinned at Serena, wondering what she'd do now that she'd fucked herself into a submissive mindset and then immediately locked into chastity.

Kylie meanwhile laughed brightly when Sheena started purring, wondering what Lynette was talking about as she sat next to Trilla, nuzzling against her thigh and purring herself. You'll get used to it. Besides,
purring makes your Mistress happy. Calms her down. Probably you to.
Enjoy it, you don't actually have to worry about anything, she decides everything so why worry about what happens? You can't change it, and if you try she'll force it and get her way anyway right? I lost my shit because I was lonely... well and that fuck Barakas never let up on me. But mostly lonely.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Serena gave a soft little nod at Calista's question while she sat there panting like crazy. The rest Calista granted her barely helped Serena That much, but it did help her enough to catch her breath somewhat, though she whimpered softly as the chastity belt was locked around her hips. The moment the gag was removed, Serena whimpered aloud and looked pleadingly at Calista, even though she knew it would do her no good. "Y-Yes mistress..." Serena said softly, looking like she wanted to say more, but knew she probably shouldn't.

Serena stumbled a bit as she got down and explored her cell, trying to swing her hips back and forth rather erotically to try and get the dildos inside of her to pleasure her Just enough to make her cum, to no avail of course.

Trilla was petting Kylie gently as Kylie told Sheena what she did, looking happy that this was going as smoothly as they'd all hoped it would. Well, all of them but Sheena most likely. "I... I guess it does. She did look quite happy when I purred, after all," Sheena said, looking up at Lynette as her tail swished about. "And I've got you and Sera, for now at least. So you're right," she went on to say before she brightened up, bouncing back and perking up, which seemed to make Lynette happy, as she got Sheena's leash and clipped it onto her collar, and gently gave it a tug.

Trilla stood up and got Kylie's and Sera's leashes ready, and made to follow Lynette and Sheena, smiling happily, and Sera seemed happy as well that Sheena was starting to relax. "This is good. The more relaxed Sheena is, the easier everything will be for her. I'd wager Lynette's gonna take her on walkies, from the looks of it. Wonder Where exactly they'll be going though," Sera commented as she bounced over and held her head up for her leash to be clipped on.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Depends on how she behaves I'd wager. She just came so she isn't overly horny or desperate to cum again... Probably just to show her off if she behaves. Probably to public use blowjobs only if she makes a scene.
My very first act after learning was apologizing to Ganesha by sucking her off.
Kylie told Sera as she waited for her leash, before meowing softly at Trilla and tilting her head, curious as well.

As Serena was belted and tried to get the belt to get her off again, which simply wouldn't work, she explored her cell which had the facilities, the shower, the table, the wide bed. It was easy, and it was also a chance to see how the chain of her cell worked. She'd be unable to leave even if Calista left the door wide open.

So, since you called me Mistress without even needing to be told. I imagine you know how this works to some degree. But you see...
I don't want to belt you for long if I don't have to...
Calista said after a moment, standing and gliding her hand down the cell chain, only to guide Serena towards the shower, turning on the water and starting to clean her off. I'll let you chose I suppose. Something sexy and alluring, but with an insatiable thirst for cum. Or, something impossibly restrictive to feel as helpless as you can, before everyone in the village gets a hard shot at every hole you have. Calista said, wondering if Serena would catch the trap here in her words or not. Either way, as she washed her down gently, she took a good long moment to enjoy her breasts, brushing her fingers over her globes slowly, groping her softly while she leaned in to kiss her, moaning into her lips. As she broke the kiss, she went back to cleaning her.

Or a third option, a long, delicious walk. Calista said, adding one more little option for the enchantress to choose while Thessa was being used by the Tavern. She'd been good, she got all the cock she could dream of and any pussy any woman wanted to shove against her face. Serena needed a little training to make the most of the week.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, I see. I wonder what Lynette's gonna do for Sheena then. I doubt that she'll be Too strict, so as to let her get used to things a little bit. I'm a bit curious to be honest," Sera said thoughtfully as they started to follow along.

They went through the manor first, with Giselle seeing Sheena as she was preparing to head out to do things herself with Hazel, likely finding Merrick to go and start building Kylie's seawall that she wanted around the island. "Oh goodness, such a beautiful pet, Lynette. I'm... quite happy to see her being so compliant with this sort of thing," Giselle said, smiling, before she smiled down at Kylie happily and leaned down to kiss her on the lips, and mouthed, "Love you." to Kylie, which Kylie would know what she said without needing to be able to understand her words exactly.

"Have fun you all," Giselle called back as Hazel flapped past them, stopping to hover just above the ground to pet all three on the head, before she and Giselle headed off.

Serena moved over to the shower when beckoned over to it, and she listened intently to the choices that Calista offered her, wiggling her butt back and forth deliciously. "I... I don't know. I s-suppose I wouldn't mind a walk, m-maybe," Serena panted softly after the long kiss Calista gave her, Serena's voice slipping out in the form of cute little moans from the gropes and caresses. "I-Is that a g-good choice, mistress?" Serena asked timidly, her cheeks flushed pink with arousal, as she continued trying to wiggle her butt around to send herself over the edge, if she could just get those dildos to rub the right way, even though she knew she couldn't.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling as she saw Giselle, Kylie kissed her back and purred when she got her message, nodding and waving a 'paw' at her as she left, leaning into Hazel's pets as well before everyone carried on with their own days. Shrugging again at Sera, Kylie wrapped her tail around Seraphina's, and just followed along. It was an easy relaxing day, Kylie figured she could keep Sheena as calm as possible by being unflappable herself.

Calista meanwhile grinned at Serena's choice and nodded. They were all good choices. she said, kissing her again while she laid her hand against the front of Serena's belt to feel her squirming around, moaning softly into her lips before pulling away. Hitting the dryer, she let Serena stand there and dry off for a moment while she pulled up the toy table again. Option 3 was just Option 2 without being the tavern fucktoy. You're going to be...... Kylie's fucktoy! When i'm done anyway. You know? She hates the idea of you being in public use... but she wants you all to herself like Seraphina... She's an impossible woman I swear. Calista said, hefting the complex steel restraint Kylie had been made to wear in the sanctuary, adjusting it to fit Serena's form instead. They were fairly close to the same build. Serena less athletic and a little thinner then kylie's more lithe form. She also set aside a pair of leather high heels. The black of the leather would show against Serena's paler skin and the straps that would cover the tops of her feet, and curl up her calves were styled after spiderwebs. The top of the strap around her ankle itself was reinforced with a thin steel band hidden in the leather with small golden locks hanging from each clasp. Taking a two foot chain, she clipped it to the hasp to hobble them, and clipped a muzzle to her own belt just incase Serena needed to be a little quieter later. For now... She just beckoned Serena over, holding the key to the shackles that pinned her hands behind her back.

We'll get you properly set up as a slave should be and see how well you behave. If you're polite and make me proud to be walking you,
I'll let you cum.
she told her simply.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle winked at Kylie after they finally broke their kiss and went on, blowing her a kiss as she and Hazel left, and the group moved on towards town, and it seemed that Kylie's and Sera's presence were both serving to keep Sheena calm and relaxed, because she had someone that could both understand her, and someone that she trusted completely with her. They found their way towards town and in the market area, Lynette went into one of the general stores to look around, while the general store owner leaned over the counter to reach down to pet Sheena, who looked a bit timid, but with some prodding from Lynette, Sheena eased forward to present her head for pets. "There you go. See my cutie, it's okay, they just want to pet such a beautiful little pet like you," Lynette told Sheena calmly.

"She is such a cutie. I'm surprised she agreed to it. I always thought Sheena was a bit too timid and embarrassed to do this kind of thing. But I know Kylie there has been trying to coax her into it for quite a while now," the general store owner lady said, smiling down at Sheena as she pet her, and this seemed to help Sheena further relax into her role of Lynette's pet.

Serena moaned and wriggled as Calista kissed her after giving her response. "W-Well I don't mind, Kylie's really nice to me, and... we both have a lot of the same interests. P-Plus she's always asking me to make her odd things and stuff too. I suppose I wouldn't mind that," Serena panted softly, her folds leaking a bit still as she was dried off, thanks to the dildos inside of her.

When Calista got the steel restraints that Kylie had been in back in Emerald's sanctuary, Serena gulped a bit and looked a little intimidated at the sight of them. "W-Wow... i-is that for me? And... o-okay I guess. I did agree t-to do what you said for the next week, after all," Serena asked curiously, before stepping over towards Calista to have the restraints placed upon her, looking intimidated still, but trying to calm herself back down to keep from getting too worked up and worried about these restraints.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's easy to obey when you think of it that way isn't it.
Or another.
Calista said, reaching forward to grind on the plate of the belt, teasing her. Once that was done, she laid out the complex steel torso restraint, and removed the integrated belt from it, instead using the Chastity belt Serena was already wearing in it's place. Setting the spinal plate against her back, she locked it to the back of Serena's collar, and the top of her belt, before moving on to the spreader bar between her elbows, getting those wrapped around Serena's upper arms first, before finally unlocking the simple shackles.

Tossing them aside, she folded Serena's left arm up into the waiting cuff, and closed it, before repeating it with the right, slipping the lock through both and pinning her wrists into place above the small of her back securely. Nodding as that lock snapped shut, she gave Serena a moment to get used to the weight, distributed as it was, while she knelt down to wrap her feet in the high heels, the 4 inch heels sharply pointed and each strap carefully buckled, before she closed the ankle straps, and then shut the lock on each, pinning them shut, as well as the hobble chain between them into place, the mithril chain thin and light, but more then strong enough to suit the task of controlling her.

Moving to the wall, she took the heavy rail chain, and clipped it to her belt, hanging the excess chain there so Serena was forced to stay within 4 feet of her, before holding up the muzzle, and revealed within the white leather, the thick, inflatable ribbon that would Completely silence her. I don't want to really. Don't make me. Polite, Respectful. Speak when Spoken to, Answer questions asked honestly. she told her, before finishing off this little display with two more pieces. A pair of small silver nipple rings, with shining bells hanging from them. Replacing the barbells already in Serena's nipples with these, they jingled softly when she moved and Calista smiled. Perfect. she said, starting to lead Serena, naked save her heels and restraints, out of her cell and towards the stairs, before heading for the village. The first place she headed for, was the tavern, to check on Thessa.

Kylie meanwhile purred as Sheena presented herself with a little prodding for pets while they were in the store, She was smiling softly and seemed pleased with herself. Been trying to get her to do this myself for ages. Never worked. Now.... well. Fuck she's sexy like that... Kylie muttered to Sera, squirming a little. Mmmf, next time you eat her out Sera, I want to sit on her face... she muttered, rubbing her bound thighs together, folds glistening slightly and her nipples hard.