Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

When Kylie burst into the bathroom, she saw that Giselle was sitting against the corner of the large bath with Maria sitting right in front of her leaning back against Giselle who had a soapy loofah in one hand as she gently scrubbed Maria's breasts with the thing, while her other hand was holding Maria's large breasts up for each one to be scrubbed. Maria yelped and dove under the water, jumping away from Giselle, while Giselle just sat there giggling a bit as she saw Kylie, amused at Maria's reaction and happy to see her fiancee.

"Hey love... come on over here and I'll wash you up too," Giselle said as Kylie did just that and pretty much just dove in on top of Giselle, who caught her and pulled her into her lap in the water after taking Kylie's clothes off of her, kissing her on the lips as one hand grabbed a handful of Kylie's ass while her other hand grabbed a handful of Kylie's breasts. "Gods I missed you so much," she added after breaking the deep kiss she gave Kylie.

Maria was now sitting across the tub from Kylie and Giselle, one hand holding her chest as she panted slightly from the sudden fright. "J-Jeez... you didn't have to scare the hell out of me Kylie," Maria said, her voice shaking a bit.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie splashed about in the chaos for a moment, stripping the clothing away before properly curling up in Giselle's lap, kissing her back fiercely, before settling her head in the crook of Giselle's shoulder, nuzzling affectionately.

Yes I did Maria... Yes I did. was all the reply she gave to the priestess, catfacing and remembering the first time she'd met Maria. It still made her laugh, remembering that frightened shriek Maria had given under the waterfall.

I missed you too Giselle, so much. But, I was happier knowing you weren't alone. You two go at it like rabbits, makes me horny feeling it through the ring. Sadly I didn't keep count, but I will next time. Kylie teased, hrming happily as she leaned further back. She let Giselle dote on her as much as she wanted to, but Wraith has wound up in the water in the chaos, and came up bubbling and flailing furiously, zipping around Maria and Giselle curiously, before flapping his little tentacles at Giselle's loofa wielding hand.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"And what's this? Couldn't keep your pussy away from a dick long enough to get back to me?" Giselle asked curiously, rubbing Kylie's pregnant belly a bit with an eyebrow raised. When Wraith began prodding and poking at the loofah in Giselle's hand, Kylie's fiance smirked at him. "And I take it that you're Bob's little offspring that Kylie took with her," Giselle said to Wraith as she pulled him up and placed him on Kylie's head, but he decided he didn't want to be on her head and floated across the water to Maria where he latched onto her left breast.

"Heh... he's about as hungry as the other ones are. But sorry buddy, Maria doesn't have any milk in those big tits of hers," Giselle chuckled at Wraith as he suckled on Maria's boob. "Well... she may have some milk in the one day if all the sex we've been having got her knocked up. But I've been drinking the birth control potions and she has been too. And yes Kylie, we've been fucking like rabbits since you left. I did keep count by the way... and we went at least twice every time we had sex, which was probably once a day at least, though sometimes we didn't go for a day and rested our weary loins," she added with a naughty wink at Kylie before she began massaging Kylie's shoulders.

Maria blushed red as a beet before reaching up and patting Wraith gently, apparently having gone through this already at least once before. She didn't look upset about it, but was obviously embarrassed by the whole thing. "Y-Yeah... I'm glad you two introduced me to sex... a-and Giselle. I didn't realize what I'd been missing out on," Maria said with a blush.

"So what all happened hon? Come on, you gotta tell me," Giselle asked Kylie curiously, wanting to know what all had happened while she'd been gone.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

... Nope. That's a Drider's load in there... She may have gotten a bit drunk and carried away... Me, Scarlett, Palla, Angela, and Ilyana are all pregnant... was a good night. You'll meet her when you go downstairs. As for him, that's Wraith, and yes, when he isn't flailing his way over to a new breast after sucking mine dry, he's getting into whatever meat he can find. Smart though, he's a little sweetheart... Growing quick to. Kylie said, sighing as she smirked at Maria.

Yes Maria, sex is fun. Sex is lotsa fun. Pregnancy is not. I'm just lucky that way. babies are cute though, all balances out. I saw those little lamias curled up down there for a nap. But I haven't seen Bob yet... or Kagome, she's not still mad is she? Kylie said, drifting off at the end as she remembered baiting the neko down there...

Still, like always, she didn't linger since she'd also had a bath before coming home anyway, in a temple, and was quick to give Giselle another long kiss, before slipping free and grabbing a towel. Don't wait up here to long you two, there's plenty of people to meet, Giselle love, I'm gonna go check on Bob, I'm sure he's already in trouble again. And then I'm off to see Hope. Kylie said, eager to see everyone, and letting Giselle know what she was doing so her lover could catch up at her leisure.

Blowing a kiss at the door, she turned and headed for her room, to get dressed, before heading to the basement, wearing a nice blue sundress.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh, I see. So... this drider is here hmm. Well I suppose I'll need to meet her then," Giselle said with a smirk as she groped Kylie.

"W-We'll be in through there in a minute, we were about to get out anyway," Maria said with a nod as Kylie got out and dried off.

"Alright hon, I'll be in the living room when you get back upstairs. And no I don't think Kagome is mad about anything. Maybe a bit sore, but she's over it I think," Giselle said as Kylie dried off and left.

After leaving Giselle and Maria, Kylie passed Tina and the others in the kitchen, and noticed the little lamias still curled up on the couch in their blanket as well, the girls though were all talking. Heading downstairs, Miu was seen with one of Bob's long thick tentacles laying across her lap as she scrubbed it down with a sponge, with the neko looking rather relaxed around the big darkmantle who was for once not buried in the gold that was there and was laying atop it all so Kylie could see the big old thing.

Miu was facing the stairs and noticed Kylie coming down, where she waved at her. "Hey you're back... bout time too, Bob here has been a big baby while you were gone, but he's a big softy once you get to know him," Miu said with a smile as she scrubbed his tentacle. Bob noticed Kylie to and waggled an already clean tentacle at her, throwing some droplets of water all over Kylie and Miu as well. Miu grunted as he held that tentacle over her head and dripped water all over her, and when he didn't move it she finally got fed up with it and growled at him, jumped up and took the bucket of soapy water and just tossed the contents over his head. "I'm going to wash you whether you like it or not big guy, so get over it dammit," Miu shouted at Bob as she dove onto his main body with a pair of wet soapy sponges and began scrubbed him down furiously, where he flailed his tentacles around as she rode him like a bucking bronco.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie mmhmmed at the pair in the bath, before heading down herself. Taking another minute to coo silently over the little lamias who were still out cold, Kylie made a point to dash upstairs to Maria and retrieve Wraith from her boobs, or Giselle's, wherever he had stuck himself this time, insistently freeing the pair from him before finally settling him down on her hand. We're gonna go see your papa. Come now, I know you want to see him. she said, stroking his little head, before heading back downstairs to see whatever debacle had formed in her absence.

Waving at Miu, and then at back at Bob who greeted her, she couldn't help but stifle a laugh as he continued to pester the neko and somehow avoid his bath, which he was failing at.

I had a feeling he would be, he's been quite attached to me ever since we picked him up, he's nothing but a big teddy bear if you ask me. But! Bob! slow down buddy, relax and let Miu do her thing, I have someone I want you to meet. she said, taking one of his tentacles as he bucked around and whistling sharply to get his attention, before sending Wraith over to say hello.

Remember that little egg? he's all grown up now. Bob, this is Wraith. I have no idea how genders work with you guys, but it was about time he met you. AND I heard the other eggs hatched, where did the little ones scamper off to? she asked, stroking Bob's face gently while Wraith did his thing, now with Bob, and a GIGANTIC pile of shinies.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wraith had continued suckling on Maria's boob for a brief time, and when Kylie came back for him he'd latched onto Giselle's instead to try and find some milk. Giselle looked over her shoulder at Kylie and smirked when she came back in. "You forgot something hon, he's a needy little thing," Giselle said as she pulled Wraith off of her boob and held him up at Kylie, where he looked all innocent about the boob sucking and just floated off of Giselle's hand and flopped onto Kylie's head.

"Oh it's alright, I'm used to this now honestly. The big oaf hates getting washed up. But Bob... I don't want those stinky tentacles in my pussy alright, if you wanna fuck me, you're gonna be clean when you do it you hear me," Miu said to Kylie as Bob flailed at her, and he did stop flailing so much when Kylie got his attention and grabbed a tentacle.

Wraith in the meantime drifted over to Bob and looked up at the big guy, flailing his little tentacles at the bigger darkmantle. Bob drifted a big tentacle over to Wraith and patted his little head before Miu hopped off of Bob and scooped Wraith out of the air. "Haha... he's bigger than the rest. He must have hatched not long after you popped the egg out if I had to guess. The other little doom squids are... somewhere around here. Probably getting dirty again if I had to guess. Little buggers don't know how to stay clean, but thankfully they don't require a whole lot of just milk else I'd never be able to feed them all, because I don't got a whole lot, and Tina's milk goes to the little lamias," Miu said with a sigh before looking over at Kylie. "Speaking of the lamias, did you see those adorable little things? They are just some of the cutest little things I've ever seen. And Hope loves them, Tina invited the alraune over and they brought the little ones about... two days ago. They played until they just all conked out sometime in the afternoon. It's a wonderful thing to see so many different races getting along I think. Don't you?" Miu went on to say with a giggle, telling Kylie a bit about things.

Wraith left Miu's embrace and dove into the piles of gold where many coins jingled and fell off the pile he dove into. Suddenly Wraith exploded out of the pile of gold with another small darkmantle attached to him, one that was slightly smaller. Wraith flailed at the new darkmantle, both of them jingling as they flopped onto the gold strewn across the floor.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded, continuing to pat Bob's tendril to keep him a little more docile for Miu as she continued about cleaning him while she watched bob and wraith go about saying hello, smiling. I did, and they're adorable. Sleeping right now all piled on eachother in a little nest. And yes, this is that little egg. He came out quick as you can blink and grew even faster. I don't know about the other little ones but Wraith moved onto meat Fast. So I bet they will to if they haven't already. Kylie said, watching Wraith.

When he came back out of the coins, wrestling with another Darkmantle, Kylie laughed, scooping them both up and separating them. Yes Wraith, you have siblings, a good amount of them. So, find them all. You help him alright. Momma says so. Kylie giggled out, tickling the newcomer before setting them both loose to play in the pile.

And Bob, you need the bath, just put up with it. I'm sure you used to find a big underground lake or something to splash around in, this is the same, but we'll be going before too long here to see the Alraune again so you'll have your bit of freedom. Kylie added, turning to look at the larger Darkmantle.

Sitting down to rest her back, Kylie whistled softly as she leaned against the wall, watching Miu and Bob do their back and forth. I never had any doubt the other races could get along. Just look at this island, it happens everywhere. And you haven't seen the huggers ilyana has tailing her everywhere she goes. But soon it's gonna be the lamia, the darkmantles, the alraune, and a monster slew of baby driders. That's what these are, and there are 5 more women upstairs holding broods. It's quite the batch Elise will have on her hands. Speaking of, when you finish up here, you should go meet everyone, the little rascals can get into plenty of trouble down here without hurting themselves or anything else with bob around. Besides, linger too long and Bob's just gonna swallow you and the whole bathing idea is just gonna end up with you needing a bath after a cum glazing.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh... well I know this much. Ever since Bob came and the little ones hatched, there have been no rats down here at all... or roaches or any other sorts of bugs," Miu said as she went back to washing Bob off.

The new darkmantle wriggled and flailed slightly at Kylie when she picked him up. After she let him back down Wraith wrestled around with the other little darkmantle before they disappeared behind Bob's large mass. Bob meanwhile gave a shrug of his tentacles, giving the look of a difficult child that didn't want to take a bath. Miu finally got Bob cleaned up after another 5 minutes or so before splashing some more water over him from a couple of other buckets of water that had no soap in them to rinse him off.

"Yeah I know, he's been difficult and just dirtied us both up several times in the last month or so where I had to clean him up again. The big oaf really likes my pussy for some reason, maybe because I don't care how much he fucks me silly. I mean I can always use some unwinding anytime," Miu said after she finished washing Bob up, patting his big old head a couple of times.

Miu threw a couple of towels over Bob's head and had to wrestle with him a bit more to dry him off a bit, but in the end Miu managed to do so easily enough after a minute or two. With that, Miu sighed, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes and back over her shoulder as she scooped up all the wet towels and stripped out of her clothing at the foot of the steps before heading back upstairs with Kylie. "Alright Tina... Bob's clean now... finally. The big oaf kept getting frisky with me before I could clean him up of course, but I managed to get him clean finally," Miu told Tina as she and Kylie reentered the kitchen.

Giselle and Maria were in the large dining room sitting as well, their hair still wet with towels wrapped around their heads. "Okay girls, now that Kylie, Palla, and sis are back... with some new friends, we need to have a welcome home party," Giselle said after Kylie and Miu both sat down.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmm, I'm interested to see how much he missed mine. But Giselle gets me first. Kylie said, laughing before shooing one of Bob's tendrils away from her ass.

Heading back upstairs, Kylie could only shake her head as Miu called ahead to Tina, smiling as she sat down with everyone, before faceplanting into the table as Giselle mentioned a welcome home party.

Isn't that a bit much? she squeaked out from her place on the table, looking around and already knowing she had lost this battle before it even began. Besides, at this point it's gonna be a baby shower for Eileen! And all the planning, o lords above and below.

Mewling as the others planned the party WITHOUT Her anyway, Kylie resigned herself to this as a fact of life, and magicked some water into her hand... Or Giselled it... Thanking Giselle, Kylie listened to everyone talk about parties and what not but couldn't get the house and Hope out of her head.

Just... how big... I mean, if we're gonna throw an honest to goodness party, we have to invite EVERYONE, which means doing it outside. And if THAT'S the case, may as well do it somewhere like the hillside in the evening, or with the Alraune. I'm sure they never get around for a big event. Not like we can't spare the funds for something ridiculous. It can be baby shower, wedding party, and welcome home all at once, but just a welcome home thing sounds a little silly compared to everything going on. Don't get me wrong, I've never been happier to be back, but lets knock everything out all at once. Booze, Food, People, Music. Just make a godawful mess of things.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Who said anything about planning it all out," Giselle said with a smirk as they sat there. "And of course it's not a bit much. We've all missed you, so of course we want to celebrate your return. You're as good as family now to us, and all of your friends that were still here were worried about you," she added with a wink.

After Miu and the others were introduced to the newcomers, Giselle got up, gestured at Maria and Selara, who both smiled and nodded back to her before they all started getting lunch ready for them all. "We haven't had lunch yet, and I'm not sure if you all have, so... we'll make some lunch before we head over to the alraune grove, since I'm sure you'll want to see Hope again," Giselle said, getting some bread and other things out to eat.

Kylie was given a glass of water and a kiss on the cheek by Giselle as she sat there before her fiance went back to getting the food prepared. "Hmm... I suppose we could make a bunch of food and take it over to the alraune grove with us and make it a little party out there with them for all of the above. There's not been too great a threat lately since Amara had to get serious about a week or so ago. So it should be alright," Miu said, tapping her chin with her fingers.

"That sounds like a plan to me too, I didn't think Kylie would really care too much for having a welcoming home party myself, but that's just me," Tina said with a shrug.

"That's alright with me if that's what you all want to do," Giselle said as she got more food out to cook to take with them. "I guess I can make a bunch, though I hope they don't mind getting some things together for it too. Hey Maria, you mind running out there and telling them that Kylie's back and stuff and see if they mind getting some food together?" Giselle then said, where Maria nodded and got up and trotted off happily towards the alraune grove.

"So... how many drider eggs do you all have girls?" Tina asked Kylie curiously.

"Well, I kinda lost count after the first half a dozen or so, and I'd say the others did too if I had to guess," Palla replied with a sigh. "Guess I'll have to put my training on hold for a bit until these baby driders come out of me," added with a stroke of her belly.

Delilah caressed Palla's belly too with a smile and kissed her on the cheek. "Well I can still teach you plenty of things while you're pregnant Palla, so don't worry about not being able to train. You'll just be training your mind instead of your body," Delilah told her reassuringly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not all that I care too much, is just.. things have been kinda crazy, if not at the Cove, then up here she said, tapping her temple before continuing. And yes, I want to see Hope very badly, I'm sure she missed me, she didn't want me to go in the first place. As for the party, I mean, if we're gonna do it, may as well do it right, make it a PARTY! Get everyone involved and just go nuts. I love that you all missed me so much, and I'm REALLY glad that we were able to portal back. Much as I loved the trip I was already homesick. she said, wriggling in place and blushing before downing her water.

And yes, I'm very hungry. she added as an afterthought, seemingly immune to hangovers from her bingedrinking lately, but still starving since MOST of what had been consumed in the last 48 hours had been solid alcohol.

Deciding she could go a little while without any more drinking, Kylie turned her mind to everyone else, and then her mind fixated on a threat. Wait, Amara had to get serious? What happened? Kylie asked, already worried.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh it was just a demon that crept close enough to set off our magic alarms around town. She flew out the back of the temple stark nude with nothing but her blade Aurion before any of us even managed to shake the sleep from our eyes and by the time we'd gotten there to help her out she was already engaged in combat with it, throwing magical bolts of energy around like it was nothing and she'd already cut the thing up pretty badly. It was one of those evil demonic fake driders, a Haures," Miu said, explaining what Amara had to fight. Eileen hissed angrily at the mere sound of the Haures, her teeth bared as she did, and she looked angry as well. "We don't know where the demons keep coming from, but they gotta be coming from a demon gate somewhere on the island. It's the main reason us priestesses are here in the first place really," Miu added.

"Aye, Amara was fairly beat up, though you wouldn't easily tell it from how she looks now. She killed it though, and purified the lands its blood splashed out on," Tina said from her seat.

"I hope you're ready for some good home cooked food hon, because you probably haven't been eating properly since you left home," Giselle said with a smile from the kitchen counter as she prepared the food.

After about half an hour, Giselle and the others had everything cooked and packed up, and Maria had returned and said that the alraune would be more than happy to have them all out there if they wanted to party with them. She also informed Kylie and the others that the alraune said they'd handle all of the vegetable and fruit foods that they'd want to eat while out there, save the potatoes, since those were Giselle's specialty and all. Giselle had placed about 3 dozen sizable porkchops, plenty of freshly baked bread for all of them to have, and of course a couple of pans of chunked potatoes baked with a bit of butter spread over the top of them.

"Alright, we're ready to go everyone, let's go and have some fun, and I think I'll get to know Eileen a bit better while we're out there. Maybe some private talk," Giselle said, raising an eyebrow as she glanced over at Eileen before handing a couple of baskets to Maria to carry while she got the other couple of baskets.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a Demon gate... On this island. Right, That's going on the To Do List. No arguments either, not gonna be raising children anywhere near such a thing. I'll talk to Amara about it later, Hazel as well if she gets back. Kylie said as they explained what had happened. An abomination on her tail was bad enough, but random demons was in a way, worse. Since they would attack anyone, or cause who knows what damage.

But Kylie immediately waved aside the issue, to both stall any arguments about her getting involved, and to keep everyone on track with happier times, just a simple Later Love. to Giselle, and they were all back on the party train.

To say waiting for everything to cook was torture would be an understatement, and only the knowledge that she would be able to gorge herself later stalled her out from attempting to steal food while it was being prepared, but she had somehow managed to get an apple from the kitchen without being noticed and was already taking the hard edge off her hunger so she could go back to thinking straight. Finishing the entire thing, core, stem and all, she only kept the seeds long enough to scatter on the ground as they all packed up and left.

Helping carry the haul as well, Kylie was more then ready to see the Alraune, and more importantly, Ayame and Hope. Mostly Hope... she loved the other little ones too.... but definitely Hope. Fuck all other things, she wanted to see her baby Hope!!!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, we haven't actually seen or felt the energy from a demon gate. But that doesn't mean there isn't one out there. If I had to guess though it was most likely someone trying to summon a demon and lost control of it, but we'd have to track down all of the summoners on the island to find out who it was if any," Miu said with a serious look on her face, not trying to keep Kylie from getting involved, but more of she sincerely didn't know from the looks of it.

There was a basket of fruit on one of the counters that Kylie could easily get an apple from and no one told her not to eat it after noticing she had it. Maria even grabbed a banana from the thing herself and peeled it down to eat, breaking off half of it and handing it to Miu who was sitting next to her. As they walked along, Giselle handed Kylie the basket in her left hand and slipped her left arm around Kylie's waist, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek again as they went.

"I really missed you Kylie... I'm glad you're home... to our home," Giselle said with a smile, humming a gentle tune afterwards that soothed any worries Kylie might have had.

After about 15 minutes or so of walking from there, the girls came upon the outer guard lines of the alraune grove, with a couple of reds and a blue alraune all there on guard, though the blue was lazing up in a tree branch high up, but she was still there with the other two. "Ah Kylie, welcome back to our grove. Ayane is waiting in the main camp with Hope," one of the red alraune said, gesturing them on in, trusting that they could find their way on their own.

Arriving in the main camp in the alraune grove, Kylie and company saw several of the children running around the river's edge where Hope's little bed was at, where Kylie saw a little lean-to about a quarter the size of a regular one had been erected to shelter her from the elements while she was sleeping and whatnot. Looking around, Kylie soon spotted Ayane sitting at her home where a large campfire had been built up using various bits of dead wood that the alraune had collected to do it with.

Hope was nowhere to be seen at the moment, but Ayane didn't look too troubled about anything, so she obviously wasn't missing or anything. Ayane looked up from tending the flames with a long stick and smiled at Kylie. "Ah Kylie my friend... please come on over and have a seat. And... my... I didn't expect Giselle's seed to take so quickly in a human," Ayane said as she stepped over to hug Kylie. "And I'm sure you're wondering where Hope is. Well... I told her that someone special was coming to see her and she asked me who it was. Then I told her that it was you and she looked happier than I've seen her since you left. She run off to get some pretty clothes to dress in for you," she added with a grin,offering a seat to the pregnant assassin.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie listened intently to Miu, nodding as she took in the information. While Everyone was off being busy so she didn't worry her fiancé or sisters, Kylie pulled her aside. So it's two possibilities, maybe 3. That makes things a bit simpler. So you and I, we'll go hunting after the summoners when we have a chance, you find them for me, I go digging. If we find one who seems like they could be guilty, we get Amara and Hazel involved while we keep looking. We're bound to stumble across a gate if there is one this way to. You know your way around better then I do, but I'm able to stay hidden better then all of you. If we work together we can squash this before anyone else gets hurt. Let the other priestesses know, Amara to. And we'll set about doing this right. I've hunted my fair share of magic users... she said to miu, outlining a basic plan to share with the other priestesses quickly, before returning to the festivities.

When Giselle pulled her in, Kylie leaned back into her just as much, returning the kiss with one of her own. I missed you too, so much. And I'm glad to be back. she answered, humming along with Giselle until they hit the grove, content.

Once they hit the reds though, all other thoughts locked on the Alraune, and Hope, and Kylie did indeed, let her eyes scramble around looking for the little rascal, noting the fire, and when she didn't see her, heading predictably for Ayane.

Ooo, she's getting all dressed up for me? That's so sweet! I'll just have to wait then. I missed her every day I was gone. As for the 'Seed', These are Drider Eggs. she said, pointing to Eileen.

Bit of alcohol got us all in trouble. she said with a giggle

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I'll keep an eye out Kylie, don't you worry about that. If there's an evil summoner then we'll take care of it," Miu replied with a confident nod. "There's not too many summoners here on the island that I know of who have the power to summon something as strong as a Haures. Could probably count them all on both hands, possibly just one hand, and we keep records on all of them to know where they live... just in case, you know," she added, looking like she was thinking hard on the matter.

"Heh, alcohol usually does that indeed. Causes trouble for those who drink it," Ayane said with a chuckle.

A few minutes passed and Kylie finally saw another group of alraune children coming along, some familiar faces in there, though they were bigger than before somewhat, only a few inches in most cases, but the couple of reds that had attached themselves to Hope had shot up like little beanstalks and were at least 6 inches taller. Behind them came another all too familiar little alraune that was about 4 or 5 inches shorter than the bigger reds, she had a little walking stick in one hand, and she was wearing a beautiful little dark green dress that was made from the finest silks Kylie had ever seen, and it had just been woven recently from the looks of it as well. When Kylie's eyes saw her face she knew instantly it was Hope, and when Hope saw her she gasped and started running over to her, though with a bit of a limp that caused her to have to slow down and use the walking stick to make her way over a bit more carefully.

"Momma, you're back," Hope said, bouncing up and down with her arms up in the air, wanting Kylie to pick her up, but she didn't even wait for her to and flung her little tentacles up and around Kylie's shoulders and pulled herself up into Kylie's arms.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie smiled widely as the little parade of alraune finally made their way towards her, the assassin waving at all of them that she recognized, again mostly the party she had helped save, and they were growing. Fast.

She wasn't overly surprised by this, they were plants, with shorter lifespans and faster maturity rates, she'd gathered that all in her talks with Ayane, and that only set Kylie's earlier plans regarding her own life more into stone even as her heart melted all over again at seeing Hope.

Oomphing as the little girl threw herself into her arms, Kylie spun her around, laughing and kissing her face over and over again. Yes Little One, I'm back, just for you. she said, stopping her spin to hug Hope tightly before sitting down on a nearby log with Hope set on her knee.

So! Tell Mamma all about what you did while I was on my trip, I wanna know everything. Especially about that pretty dress. You look gorgeous Little One. she said, gently bouncing Hope as she sat there, cuddling her adopted daughter, all her problems forgotten.

And you! You little miscreants! What trouble have you all gotten into? hmm? Tell me, I want to hear All about it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"R-Really momma... just for me? I missed you, lots and lots and kept hoping you would come home," Hope said with a happy smile as she hugged Kylie. "I played with my friends a lot every day, and we learned how to talk, and auntie Ayane took us to see the little lamia girls, and... and we played with them all day until auntie Ayane made us take a nap," Hope went on to say in a little high pitched voice that was similar to the little drider Diana she'd met halfway to Tear Cove.

"We protect Hope and make sure she doesn't get hurt," one of the little red alraune said as they both climbed up into Kylie's lap with Hope.

The other two little ones that were always around little Hope also climbed up into Kylie's lap and then further up and onto her shoulders where they perched at, their little legs dangling down onto Kylie's breasts without a care in the world, the little blue one her right shoulder and the little pink on her left. They both had a hold of Kylie's hair to keep them perched up onto her shoulders so they didn't fall. Suddenly, another little alraune climbed up Kylie's back before she could even try to shake her loose and immediately perched on Kylie's head. When Kylie undoubtedly reached up and pulled the new alraune down, she'd see it was the other little runt green one that was smaller than even Hope was the last time. The other little green one was still about an inch shorter than Hope, while the little pink one on her left shoulder was about an inch taller and the little blue was about 2 inches shorter than the little reds.

"They just love you to death Kylie, you'd be a great mother I think," Giselle said, sitting down next to Kylie on the log after setting down her baskets of the food she'd brought. The two on Kylie's shoulders hopped over to Giselle, who caught them both and giggled as she set them down in her lap. "Come here you little devils," Giselle told the two and kissed Kylie on the cheek.

When Giselle kissed Kylie the little alraune all giggled and cheered at the two of them. "Yay papa, kiss mama again," Hope said to them, where Giselle did just as asked, save this time she smooched Kylie right on the lips, where the little ones repeated their cheers while everyone else got the food out, a few other alraune of various colors bringing food out from their large tents and the small log cabin that was in their grove.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just for you. And yes, you need to do what Ayane says while I'm gone Little One. Papa to, I'm glad you've been so good Hope. Kylie answered.

When she became a perch for the entire rescued group, tiny green runt hat included, Kylie laughed, blowing raspberries on the little pink and blue on her shoulder while listening to the reds in her laps.

That's right, and you always should. I have people that watch out for me to. Thank you. Kylie answered them, kissing them both and laughing as shenanigans ensued once Giselle joined them, giving into the desire for encore kissing.

Laughing with everyone, Kylie nodded at Giselle. Let's hope so, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! she cried, flopping onto Giselle with the entire gaggle of children to start a big cuddle wrestle pile, Hope pulled onto Kylie's shoulder to enjoy the game without getting smooshed.

Everyone was going about setting up the party while she and her lover were rolling around with a bunch of children they'd become attached to. No belly was left untickled, no cheek left on smooched! EVERYONE WAS SHOWERED IN LURV! because it was a bunch of rambunctious children, Giselle the only adult there.