Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"B-But... we should have some shame.... S-Shouldn't we?" Maria replied, her cheeks still flushed.

"Don't worry so much Maria, it is good to have a little bit of shame and stuff, but being so stiff about it isn't good for your health," Giselle said before looking back to Kylie and winking. "And don't you worry about coming back all pregnant like that. I forgive you. But only if you forgive me for having so much wonderful sex with Maria there... in case I got her pregnant and stuff I mean," Giselle said with as straight a face as she normally had.

Suddenly Giselle cracked up and giggled, pinching Kylie's butt before drinking down the last of her juice. "I'm kidding I'm kidding, I always made sure we both drank the birth control potions," Giselle said as she helped Kylie up, where Kylie shooed Wraith and his little brother off towards Bob.

When Kylie flopped over onto Bob's form, he coiled a tentacle around her just under her breasts and lifted her up and set her back on her feet after a few moments of hugging him. As she stood there and spoke to Giselle again, Bob meanwhile corralled the little darkmantles, snatching most up with his bigger tentacles when they kept chasing the little alraune around after eating their own food, where he then floated off back to the house with Delilah riding atop him and directing him.

"I don't see why we couldn't bring them along. But they were getting ready to learn stuff for the day by Ayane weren't they?" Giselle replied as Hope plowed into Kylie's back and was then pulled around and hugged.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie pouted at Giselle before turning to Hope. Go on then Hope, momma loves you. But if Ayane says you've gotta learn, then you gotta. And you still have to root here to. I know you want to live with me all the time, but you can't just yet. Soon. I'll be back tomorrow ok. Kylie said, setting Hope down with her little herd of trouble makers and giving them all a hug and a kiss.

Alright Troublemakers, off you go. Behave for Mama Ayane.

And then they were off to Alan's who should be up and moving by now, so he knew his shipment would be coming, and she had things to pick up as well. Still, she also remembered she'd made a rather large order for giant's strength potions, both standard and improved, and the energy potions she used to use, were also coming.

And it hadn't even occurred to her until she'd thought about it, but she had a project for Alan to work on finally, and she was certain he wouldn't approve.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay mama, auntie Ayane takes good care of me, and she teaches me lots of things," Hope said, hugging Kylie and giggling when she was kissed on her little cheek.

The rest of the little alraune hugged and kissed Kylie back too before another adult green alraune came over and led them off with a few other little ones that were roaming about. Waving goodbye to her, as she went on, the little alraune were crowded off and were sitting in a large semicircle by the time Kylie had collected her things and was off with Giselle and Maria to see Alan at his apothecary.

Heading back to town was a rather pleasant trip all things considered, the wind blowing a little and making the leaves rustle in the trees some as they walked. When they reached the apothecary, passing by a few people who waved to the trio, they found the door unlocked, indicating Alan had opened up shop for the day at least.

Upon entering, Kylie didn't see Alan at first, but moving over to the counter which was cluttered with a few things, she noticed the man was sitting in a chair watching a cauldron bubbling away, his shirt laying next to him and his trousers rolled up all the way to the top of his right leg as he had an icepack it looked like on it from his knee to his thigh. Looking closer with her better than average eyesight, Kylie noticed a number of scars going from around his knee all the way to the top of his leg where the trouser leg was rolled up to. On his back Kylie saw numerous other scars as well, one looking quite deep around his right shoulder that went up and over to his front side, as if it were an axe or something that had cleaved down into him. He had a bit of a pained grimace on his face as one hand rubbed his scarred leg some, making it obvious that it ached him terribly if the look on his face was any indication, and it also looked like he hadn't noticed Kylie and company yet either.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie whistled softly when she got a good look at Alan's scars, immediately putting injuries with the placements and shapes, you didn't cause many injuries yourself or get many without learning. She'd just been lucky that her order was good about having the tissue removed. She could likely have it done for Alan as well, give him some relief as a favor. Lords knew they owed her a few. It was worth a shot anyway.

We should compare war stories and scars over a drink or two, you've got more then your fair share Alan. Kylie said, looking around for any salve he was using and not wasting any time in helping rub it into his back. Shooing off any protests as unusually strong fingers went to work, her gauntlets set aside for the chore.

Shush ye billy goat, you can't reach your back I can. she continued, helping before looking at the cauldron. What have you got in there? O! and I got your order put in, and a private one coming in for me. Quite the selection she had herself, but when you're up and ready, I've got a project you can bend your mind to. And I'll have to ask around and send a couple messages, but I might be able to get a Dark Healer in to see you, clear up some of these old scars, give you some motion back. she said, still working at his scarred shoulder.

How in the hell did you get all torn up? Try to get at a dragon's tonsils?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... didn't see you there or hear you come in. And most of these are from my various jobs I did, though this one on the shoulder and all the big ones on the leg here were from my last job. Sure it ended my days as an adventurer, but it was well worth it in my eyes," Alan replied when Kylie spoke up.

He did indeed have some salve of sorts sitting nearby on one of the smaller tables next to his seat, and he did indeed try to get Kylie to not worry with it. "I... was actually going to say my back doesn't hurt all that much if you can believe it. Save this one here on my shoulder that of course. But thanks a bunch. And the cauldron has some a bunch of doses of a potion I'm brewing for someone in town," Alan replied as Kylie began putting the salve on his back. "As for your potions though, I've got some done, while some are still brewing. And thanks also for the order stuff too. And thanks for the offer, but I'll be fine, I mean if you can get your dark healer out here that'd be fine, but don't go out of your way for it. As for what this project is you're wanting of me, well I'll see what I can do when you tell me what it is," he went on to say as Kylie finished applying the salve to Alan's back, her fingers delicately rubbing it in on his shoulder.

He didn't seem to feel any pain while she was rubbing the stuff in, though when she was done he stretched a bit as she wiped her hands with a rag that was laying next to the jar of salve and grimaced a little bit as he went a bit too far as it pulled his shoulder a bit. "Well... this one on my shoulder came from an axe like blade if you can believe, and the reason it's all the way up through here is because... well it was this or it would have gone through my skull. So I let it go through my shoulder and prayed to all the gods that it stopped before it hit something really vital... and guess what, my prayer was answered." Alan said, pointing at the lowest point of the big shoulder scar and tracing his fingers up. "It was an aberrant that did it, fucking nasty ass things. But I guess I should tell you about the job before I go further into detail for that. I don't know if you've heard about it, but there was a plague that swept through the alraune village some years back. They contracted me to find out what was causing it and make a cure, well they really contracted anybody that was willing to help but around here I was considered the best adventurer. I investigated for days around their village with my mage friend and his wife who was a very good sword fighter and our cleric girl, doing any kind of test or just anything we could think of to figure out just what caused it," Alan went on to say, reaching over and grabbing his mug of morning coffee and taking a sip, the aroma being quite strong and waking Kylie up if she'd started feeling drowsy for any reason.

"Anyway, we finally figured out that it wasn't a natural plague to them and was introduced to them through the water in the stream that runs through their village, my mage friend, he had checked everything in their village except the water and it finally dawned on him to check it when our cleric girl took a drink and said it tasted funny. We tracked it back to the source of the stream some miles away to the northeast, and there was a cave at the foot of the falls that their stream splits off from the main river from," Alan said, continuing his story as he reached up with his left hand to stir the liquid in the cauldron, unless Kylie stopped him and did it, with Alan telling her to be gentle with the stirring. "Where was I? Oh yeah the cave. Anyway we went in to investigate it, and inside we found a big broken bit of rock that led down into the Deep Roads. Now I dunno what you know about the Deep Roads, but it's where the aberrants come through mostly from their world, The Underdark some call it. Turns out that a trio of Illithid managed to find a way through and laid low as they roamed about down there and found their way up to the island and they always cause a ruckus wherever they go, and they had made some sort of disease that pretty much worked as weed killer on the alraune. We found their lair which wasn't too far in. We probably should have waited for backup from the guild, but hell it'd have taken them at least another two days to get there with us, and I made the call to not wait. Because those poor girls were dying, I mean the others agreed with me and said we simply couldn't wait," he continued, pausing for nearly a minute as he sat there, and just before he started talking again Kylie saw a tear fall down his cheek.

"We went in, they weren't expecting us so we caught them pretty good, killed one of them right off the bat with some of their minions they had, with that spear up there in fact. Jumped over this big rock down there and rammed it right through his back, piercing his heart. God I loved every second of killing those things. It's rare that a person can truly take any sort of satisfaction in killing someone or something, but with aberrants... at least for some of them, it's just a pleasure to kill them," he said, pointing up at a large spear hanging up on the wall over the mantlepiece, and there was also a bow, a spiked mace, a longsword, and a quarterstaff hanging there too. "The other two ran, warbling something in that Deep Speech they speak. We didn't know what they said, but we gave chase, because they were heading out of the cave with a big vat. They got ahead of us though while we were fighting some more of their minions in their hidden cavern. We finally caught up though around the entrance to the main cave where the waterfall was, and I shot my bow there and caught one in the back of the knee and made him trip, dropping the vat of the poison. My mage friend's wife... she rushed up to grab the stuff to throw it back to us so we could smash it before they threw it into the river, which would have killed all the alraune on the southern half of the island. She managed to grab the stuff and throw it back to me, but... poor woman, she never saw it coming. The third illithid blindsided her and cut her throat literally two or three seconds after she threw us the vat," he then said, taking another sip of his coffee and looking up at the sword.

"Gods she was so brave a sword fighter, didn't even care her throat had been cut. While she was gurgling and spitting up blood, she spun around and took the third illithid's head clean off its shoulders and dove at one of those blind aberrants that they often use as minions, running it through as she died. Her husband as you can probably imagine went crazy at the sight of his wife dying right there with no way to stop it. I grabbed our young cleric and dove back into the cavern they'd been hiding in as he went ballistic, and if you've never seen a mage pissed off about something, you don't know what I'm talking about. He threw out some magic so powerful he nearly collapsed the whole cave on us. We waited until the fighting started dying down a bit, because we couldn't go out there in that inferno he was causing, and I saw my best friend's head in the last illithid's hand. I charged at the bastard to buy time for our young cleric to run out past him, because it was just him and two of their minions left. I managed to stab the illithid's shoulder and knock him down and ran out after her, with her carrying that vat of the poison. We ran and ran until we simply had to stop and rest. She was crying her eyes out, but she stayed focused enough to make a cure from the poison, using one of her holy rituals to do it. And as soon as she had it done we got moving again, because we knew that last illithid would be hot on our trail, and soon enough he was. We got about... a league from their village when he caught up to us, but he wasn't alone... no...." Alan paused again, looking up at the weapons hanging above the fireplace for a long moment before looking back to Kylie.

"He had another one of those blind creatures, the Grimlocks if I recall correctly, and he also had a Thoon Hulk. That bastard crashed through the trees like they were twigs, but I knew it was fight or die, so I stood my ground. That poor girl, she took out that last Grimlock, but that fucking Illithid grabbed her while I was busy fighting that Thoon Hulk. I heard her scream in agony and turned my head literally for a second before I was pinned to a tree by that Hulk, one of its big axe hands went through my leg down here, separated what tendons in my knee and leg that it didn't slice through. The illithid though was biting into her head and I drew the sword I'd taken from my friend's wife's body on the way out of the cave before and swung down, cutting that Hulk's arm off that had me pinned right as it swung down with its other one, catching me in the shoulder here. The tree blocked a bit of the blow thankfully and stopped its swing dead as I rammed my spear up into its heart. I had one dagger left on me, and that poor girl, that fucking illithid killed her in as painful a way as he could and ate her brain. So as soon as he dropped her, I threw that dagger as hard as I could and stuck it right through his goddamn throat. And while he was bleeding out, struggling to breathe, I unpinned myself from the tree and hobbled over there to him and I made him suffer for every second he had left. I cut that son of a bitch's arms and legs off piece by piece up until the point he died," Alan said, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, a bit of anger very obvious in his voice as he finished.

"After that, using my spear as a crutch, I limped back to the alraune village and gave them the cure that my friends all died for. They administered it while a couple of them helped me down and tended to my wounds. I was half dead when I'd gotten there, but they saved me. Gods... sometimes I wish I'd died too though, because I was the leader of our adventuring group, and I got them all killed. But I know they'd have gladly done it all over again, especially knowing how many people they were saving in the process," Alan finished his story, taking a calming drink of his coffee as the story sunk in to the girls minds.

"So... that's why the alraune revere you so much. I had no idea," Giselle said when he was through, tears in her eyes as Alan nodded.

"Aye, they honor my friends every year, without fail, on the days they died. For two days, they burn their incense and everything and pray for their souls in thanks for making the ultimate sacrifice so that they could live," Alan replied with a nod. "And thus ended my days as an adventurer, because I'd never walk without a limp ever again, and the shoulder here prevents me from swinging a sword or hefting that big old spear anymore, well, lifting them and actually using them like I once did anyway. But I also killed the first Thoon Hulk sighted in Midgar in over two hundred years," Alan went on to say after a few moments, looking to Kylie.

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie listened to the entire tale, taking a further moment to rub out a kink in his shoulder as he overstretched it, listening to the grisly end of his friends in a fight where they'd been badly outnumbered. Another point against fighting openly, or so she thought anyway, it'd be awhile before she learned another way.

Still, that got her thinking to some of the Drow she had seen. She knew a great many of them lived in the Underdark, didn't know if they raided anymore, but that's where they'd burrowed out of ages ago to wreak havoc on their surface cousins. Alan had likely been lucky they hadn't made an appearance... Fearsome fighters and assassins, all of them. Especially the priestesses... She'd read about them, snake headed whips, the order had ways to kill them, but it involved 5 people. There were orders to run if you didn't have enough, which was rare. But ahh well, never pick a fight you can't win.

Ya know, you set out what you'd meant to do, everyone knew the risk... I'm sure they're happy, not a one would regret a decision made that day. As for wishin the same for yourself... Survivor's Guilt Alan, no sense in it. I certainly can't judge you or them. Blood for Blood as my family says. Though I'm sure that's no conciliation. As for a Dark Healer... Scary fellows, I'm sure the procedure would be... Jarring, but it's possible, I've seen them do things for similar old wounds. It's not perfect, the scars will still be there, but they'll reknit the muscle underneath, cut away the damage and use old magics to rebuild the underlying tissue. It's why my scars are all so small. I'm not perfect, had more then my fair share of bad luck. But you know? They can't have us out of commission after one job, so they knock us out, and get to doing what most people don't have the stomach for. I'll send a message out for you. See if, at least, we can do something about this pain, get you up and about again. I'm sure your friends would like that for you as well. And since you're under my employ? Well, nothing wrong with it, it's a gray area. Kylie said, explaining the Dark Healers a bit, and their chirurgery.

Kylie left out the part about the Dark Healers being called what they were because of the other aspect of their art and what they taught... They were the teachers of anatomy... and all terribly accomplished subtle killers... They were the only members of the order that never revealed their faces either, which had led Kylie to believe long ago that their magic was something so deeply forbidden that it had some kind of side effect. It had to. There was even a hard penalty for trying to look behind the white bone mask they all wore. She'd never dared. What she did know for certain, is that almost every other inch of them had been tattooed. Covered in writhing tribals and barbs, and those markings glowed a deep red or green depending on what they were doing. She'd almost gotten caught trying to learn that.... What was more confusing was what had happened when she'd asked Gestalt about it, who, as her trainer, wasn't pleased at what she'd done, but figured the damage was done and it was time for some sharing.

Gestalt had a tattoo as well, one on his right shoulder that he'd shown her, and unlike the healers, it glowed a dull blue when he concentrated, he'd called it a life-link. And as he slowed his breath, Kylie had blacked out. When she awoke, she'd later found out that he'd slowed his heartbeat, and found out further that the tattoo he held was linked to Cosimo and that only the two were permitted to use it's power in defense of the Order Stronghold.

This was what had ultimately led to her delving into the libraries for forbidden knowledge, and her nickname within the order.

Pondering these things, Kylie nodded and decided to have a message sent, Alan had earned it at the very least, and under her employ, she could get it done.

Alan, about my project, I need you working on a set of physical mutagens. Enhancements, and not temporary ones either. Starting today we'll be going over anatomy and possible changes. I don't expect miracles, nor do I expect any of these things to not have drastic consequences. But in an emergency, perhaps we could sacrifice a small piece of a hero's humanity instead of their lives. And something to increase my eyesight. As far and as clear as it can be done. That's all. she said, mulling over her ideas

yup, that should be it, a tall order I'm sure, but nothings impossible. as for My potions, what can I say, I get a kick out of being able to throw trees. It's very satisfying. That reminds me, I need to go get more venom, the viper worked very well. Cmon little ones, mommy has work to doooo~ she whined, rubbing her belly.

But that should be everything, I've passed on the word, so to speak. Time to head out. Keep me updated and if you need any kind of reference material. The order has quite the library, and I'll be dipping into it soon anyway. she said, heading for the door.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... survivors guilt is a bit of it yeah. But some of it's also because of all the scars afterwards like these ones here. And the pain and suffering that came from pretty much learning how to walk again. And lady Amara from the temple could easily do what you're dark healers can. Any of the clerical folks around here can really, well those that know the rituals anyway. I've just never had them do it, not that I haven't thought about it of course, but Amara told me that it would be painful, and... well you get the idea," Alan said, giving her a nod of thanks.

After that he listened to her project she'd talked about, looking at her intensely as she spoke. "Well... you do know that I'm no mage, just an old ranger that dabbles in a bit of potion making... okay quite a bit of potion making. But still, I only know so much about it. Permanent changes with potions are hard to do, and if done incorrectly it can permanently harm you. About something to enhance your eyesight though... I might be able to do something for that. It won't be any means be permanent because I don't have the skill to make those kinds of body altering potions, and no amount of you begging, ordering, or threatening me will make me change my mind on that. I'm good, probably the best around town and possibly the southern half of the island, but I'm not that damn good, and I'm not gonna be responsible for doing something that's not easily reversible to you," Alan replied upon Kylie's request of making the body altering mutagens.

"As for poisons though, I can help you with something like the viper venom, I got a few vials out there on the shelves that I was working on while you were gone. Just be careful you don't get any of that blue colored poison on your skin, it's a contact paralytic poison. Just finished it about three or four days ago actually, and before you even say anything about making more, I made a stockpile of it for you... well for anyone really if they can pay for it, but go ahead and take yourself a couple of those vials I got out there if you want to try it out. It's not quite as powerful as the pure viper venom, but it is a contact poison so it works even if it just touches someone instead of having to really introduce it to their bloodstream. I found it was good for actually using to catch the vipers themselves," Alan went on to say before Kylie left, directing her to the store shelves to a shelf where a rack of sorts was set keeping the rather thick glass vials of the blueish poison in question firmly in place so they didn't get knocked out easily.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll send a message out for you anyway. I hardly understand their craft, I only know they're good at it. I wont take an argument, As for my eyesight... If I had no shame, I'd have the order do that, but that's a level of darkness I don't want to get to. Stealing Eyes is... Something I don't agree with, but I don't run the order. It's paired down over the years through donors... You know, fellows who didn't fair well... they get... recycled. It's.... something we understand, trying to be of use to our fellows even at the end. But, Aye, I understand you don't want to give me anything so risky, but it's something I'd still like you to Research. You don't have to make anything, but learning? I'd like you to study it a little if you can stomach at least that much. So think on it. As for the poison, thanks. I'm sure it'll come in handy. Kylie said, making a note to send the message anyway. She wanted her old alchemist back on his feet, and living his life again, if only for his fallen companions. They'd want nothing less.

Heading out after pocketing a few vials of the venom and the new poison, Kylie felt better prepared for emergencies at least. She had cases of the energy draft and the giant's strength potion, and it had cost her a pretty fucking penny for the extra strength stuff. Asha... she'd have to always remember that name. She'd planned on having her work extensively with Alan in the end after all.

That was done. Alan was great, she'd back him up as long as she could. She was his boss after all, it was only right.

Still, she'd swiped another potion and downed it quick to sprout another bushy fluffy fox tail and ears, giggling as she swished it around at Giselle and Maria.

Well... What else did... AHH! Let's go check on the new house, I want to know how far along everything is. Cmon. she said, heading for the building site. She'd already paid for the job, they'd had a couple weeks now.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright boss, if that's what you wanna do, then that's up to you. I'm just saying that even if I had the knowledge I probably wouldn't have the skill required to make these mutagens you spoke of," Alan replied with a shrug of his shoulders as he got his shirt back on and pulled his trouser leg back down.

Maria and Giselle followed Kylie out of the place, with the latter smirking and rolling her eyes a bit when Kylie grabbed one of the shapechanging potions to give her the kitsune tail and ears. "Hmhm, do you want to be a kitsune that bad sweetie?" Giselle asked with a giggle.

"Heh, take a few if you want to boss, those are a silver a dozen practically. The kitsune ones are the most commonly used for some reason, at least round these parts anyway. Them and the succubus or angel ones. I think those two are used more for people to get around faster though since they get the wings," Alan called to Kylie and the girl, where Giselle nodded to him and grabbed Kylie a small handful of the things, about 5 in total, which she handed to Kylie as they went out the door.

With that, the trio headed over to where her new house was being built at according to her specifications and whatnot. When they arrived a few minutes later, they found the house coming along nicely, at least 3 quarters of the way done or more. There were quite a few working on the thing too, at least a couple of dozen men and women of various races. There were even a couple of succubi helping to build it, flying up more bags of nails or working together to carry up a heavier piece of lumber that neither could get alone. The foreman that was leading the whole thing was not the man who'd helped her finalize the plans and whatnot, but it was a human woman, quite muscled and tall, and she had the blueprints of the place set out on a table telling a couple of guys where to take some stuff.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie's collection of shapechanging continued to grow as more potions were pocketed and that left her waggling her bushy tail around happily. I... Have no idea. Love the tail though. she answered Giselle, eventually hugging her new limb affectionately as they walked for a bit.

When they reached the house, kylie saw that indeed, hands had not been idle, the work was getting done efficiently and no one seemed to mind the work which was good. This was not a cheap project, a custom built home on private land outside the village proper.

This was gonna be perfect. Large enough for everyone, privacy ensured... The one part Kylie hadn't envied anyone having to do, was digging and laying the stone for the basement she'd all but demanded in the final design. But there it was. She had to give credit to the builders.

Bouncing over to the foreman, a muscly woman of muscly muscles, she half expected a big bushy mustache but was pleasantly surprised.

Everything is going great it seems! Fantastic! No more tiny cottage, we have too many munchkins and family to keep in one spot for little teensy houses. And a family to raise. Kylie said cheerfully, leaning into Giselle, before snapping an arm out to forcibly drag Maria into the hug.

So Foreman! Any issues so far? Everything going smoothly? Anything you guys could use that would make things easier? Ask and you shall receive. she said, smiling brightly while her new ears twitched

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria and Giselle both groped Kylie's new tail as well, with Giselle hugging it while Maria pet the thing and giggled a bit. Giselle leaned in and kissed Kylie on the cheek lovingly with a mischievous look on her face. "Hmhm, watch this. It's going to be really funny," Giselle whispered in Kylie's ear before pulling away, with one of Kylie's kitsune shapechanging potions in hand, where she then looked over at Maria and pointed past her face, her finger just under the priestess's nose. "Hey what's that over there Maria, in that tree, up there?" Giselle said, gasping a bit to get Maria to turn.

"W-What is it, a demon? No there shouldn't be any around here, I'd feel it... gluhgglm!" Maria began saying before Giselle tipped the potion into her mouth and then held her hand over and pinched Maria's nose, forcing her to swallow it as Maria sputtered and coughed a bit, but she was forced to swallow it down by Giselle who even started massaging Maria's throat, and once it was down Giselle released her. "G-Giselle... what the hell? You... aw man," Maria began asking Giselle, noticing the now empty vial in the siren's hand as she smirked at Maria.

"Hmhm... and now I have two beautiful lovely kitsune to worship my cock later," Giselle said with a giggle, obviously feeling a bit aroused at the mere thought as they approached the new house.

"Hmm... oh hello there. Yeah this is quite the project. The big boss man said to bring in all our building crews since there's not really any other buildings being built in town right now. And it's good work too, considering the land and where it's at and stuff," the forewoman replied as Kylie pulled Giselle into a hug, with Giselle also grabbing Maria along with Kylie to pull into a group hug. "And... well there's not been any really big issues so far, but there is something I've been wondering about though. There's supposed to be places where there's open ground inside the place. The boss doesn't have anything on the underbelly of the house to keep the draft from coming in at those two spots, or anything else for that matter. So do you want us to add like... some stonework to those areas to basically seal it off from the outside, or what? And as for things that could make the work easier... pray for clear skies for the next couple of weeks and we can have her done for you within the next ten days. Other than that though we might need some more wood soon, getting some of these angled bits is tough going and we've wasted a few good pieces of lumber. Preferably oak wood since Giselle there and her sister Tina seem like they'd rather have a lot of oak interior stuff, though it might need to be imported from the northern forests and stuff," she went on to say, looking over at Kylie and the others finally from the blueprints.

"Gods, where are my manners. I'm Brandi by the way. And I'm the big boss's main crew leader. That big lug over there is Adam, he's the second crew's leader," the woman said, introducing herself, her long slightly wavy fiery red hair swinging around behind her as she let it hang freely. Kylie got a better look at her now and she had quite beautiful dark green eyes that a person could just get lost in for hours. She wore nothing but a tanktop and trousers cut off midway up her thighs, and the trousers were tight against her skin, accentuating her rather large bubbly butt that Kylie could see Giselle eying with a look of wanting to give it a good long groping session, and her breasts were just a cup size or two larger than Kylie's own. Other than that Kylie was able to see her six pack abs completely now instead of just from the side.

While they stood there listening to the woman, who looked around her mid 20's give or take, Kylie felt Maria's long bushy black fox tail with its white tip slapping against her butt as it excitedly wagged around, with Maria obviously unable to control it and apparently not noticing what it was doing.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie giggled as Giselle rather forcefully drugged Maria into another bushy tail to play with, the assassin pouncing Maria's tail for a moment before they got up to the foreman. Listening to everything, Kylie nodded, before flicking Maria and Giselle in the foreheads.

She's not candy you 2. you can't just pounce her, don't care how pretty she is. she said, sighing before turning her attention back to Brandi.

So you'll need a fast shipment of wood in, go ahead and import it, just send me the bill. As for open ground and draft... well, it's a jungle here. So best to seal it up like you said, Run the stonework and then plate that stone in wood as well. No reason to let the elements eat openly at the stone, as well as whatever we get up to in there. Whereas the wood plating over it can be replaced as needed, and the stone worked on underneath it. Should slow the erosion a little bit. Go nuts. But the open areas are important, not just aesthetic. Alraune will be regular guests. And this way any young ones can be outside without any overt risk if they need to be when we're not out and about. Kylie said, thinking the idea rather ingenious herself.

Turning to her two obviously horny lovers, Kylie sighed. You can drool over me again when I'm not pregnant... Again. Which has to be any day now. Come on little ones. Out of Mamma! Or I'm charging you rent! she cried at her belly, before wrapping her tail around Maria's and turning to leave, dragging the priestess by her butt.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"But she is so pretty... and so strong. I wonder what a mud wrestling match between her and Palla would be like?" Giselle said, lowering her voice to a whisper as she asked about the mud wrestling fight between Brandi and Palla, an obvious bulge forming in her dress to show she was imagining such a thing while Kylie talked to the forewoman.

"Alright then, thanks. I think the traders in town still have some oak wood left, but if not then are you willing to pay for a quick portal jump up to Tear Cove for me to buy some and have brought back? Also that does sound like a good idea to do with the underpinning of the house since you'll have alraune around... especially young ones. But we'll handle it though, just make sure we've got the wood... and some clear weather which we've thankfully had around here all week, and we'll be just fine. I'm worried though that we'll get some rain tomorrow since it's been mostly clear for the last week or so. It'll really bog us down if you want us to try and work in it, which we haven't been doing unless its a really light drizzle of rain that's more a mist than actual rain," Brandi said with a nod, voicing her concerns about it possibly raining sometime in the next day or two.

"H-Hey... I'm not horny. What makes you think I am?" Maria said when Kylie turned to leave and began dragging her by her new tail away from Brandi and the work site, with Brandi waving bye to them as they went.

"Well let's just see if you're horny sweetie," Giselle said as they started to walk off, the obviously horny futanari siren reaching a hand inside Maria's robes and down into her panties, where Maria tensed up a little before melting against Giselle as Giselle winked at Kylie with a smirk on her lips. "Oooh, all wet.... Yep you're horny. You wouldn't be wet if you weren't horny," Giselle then said teasingly to Maria.

Giselle decided to grab Kylie's hand and she began dragging her and Maria along, heading back to the house where she said that she'd give them both a good time, promising Kylie that she wouldn't stick it in her and would just use her tongue and hands for her until the eggs came out, but she told Maria that she'd pound her good and deep until Maria squealed for her. Her words made Maria blush and look away as she hugged herself, but just before they got home, Kylie felt a powerful kick in her belly all of a sudden, followed by a pain that nearly knocked her to her knees had Giselle not been there to catch her along with Maria.

"Kylie? Is it time?" Giselle asked, a bit worried obviously.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie happily joined in on checking Maria's petals for moisture, licking her fingers clean. Yep~ there's no hiding that... Mmm, so warm and sweet... Kylie said, whistling happily as they made their way back.

However, almost home, Kylie just enjoying Giselle's teasing words and Maria's reactions, a jolt from her core had her tumbling and when Giselle asked if it was time, Kylie just tilted her head back and cried. FREEEEDOM! time to leave you little freeloaders! before stumbling up and with the help of the others, scooting back to the house.

And then she was naked in a flash, and on her back, wherever the hell seemed good, and Pushing.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Kylie joined the party and slid a hand down into Maria's panties too, the priestess shuddered and cooed softly as two sets of fingers probed her lower lips for their wetness. It was easy to see by the look in Maria's eyes that she was horny and would have done just about anything Giselle asked her at this point. "Oh please you two... don't tease me so much. You know I'm not used to it," Maria whimpered, her knees shaking a little bit as Kylie's and Giselle's hands pulled out of her panties, where both girls licked their fingers clean of Maria's juices, with Giselle winking at her and obviously thinking about taking her right here on the roadside against a tree or something.

"And that's why we tease you sweetie. To help you get used to it some," Giselle said softly, kissing Maria on the lips and delving her tongue in to wrestle Maria's down, with Maria submitting to the kiss as Giselle dipped her back a little bit.

Kylie's legs were barely working as they started a bit quicker on their way home, with her legs giving out about halfway. Maria caught Kylie though amazingly before even Giselle, where she scooped Kylie up and carried her like a princess all the way back home, telling Giselle to run on ahead and get a place ready for her. "I've got you Kylie, I won't let you go or drop you. I'll protect you no matter what," Maria said softly as she scooped Kylie up and carried her along, a worried look on her face.

Selara came out to meet Maria and Kylie, with Maria handing her over to Selara, who coiled her long tail around Kylie some and slithered inside, setting her down in the floor in the livingroom where the coffee table had been hastily pushed out of the way and a large blanket had been placed folded over a couple of times for comfort.

"Here you go, set her down here and we'll get her clothes off," Tina said, helping Selara set Kylie down and get her clothing off with Giselle's help.

Within 5 minutes of being set down, Kylie was naked and pushing as hard as her body would allow to get the eggs out. Giselle sat behind Kylie on the couch and let her lean back against her, while Delilah came in with a large bucket of hot water and some towels with Palla, who was still waddling about all pregnant like. "You lucky bitch you. Getting those eggs out already. Probably because you're just a human and they need to grow a little bit and doing that too much in you might hurt both you and them," Palla said, looking down at her own full belly, which was a bit larger than Kylie's.

Delilah and Tina worked together to help pull each egg up, which they set into a basket that was brought in by Eileen, who was looking on a bit giddily as the first egg popped free. After that, the eggs came a bit quicker, around one per minute for the first dozen or so, and then it slowed to every two to three minutes for the rest. Kylie even had a spark of pleasure hit her somewhat as an egg started slipping from both her holes at once, both popping free together at the same time as her body twitched. Surrounded by her friends, about half of whom were pregnant too by Eileen, Kylie birthed all of the eggs over the course of an hour or so, her body aching quite a bit, but thankfully not hurting like a live childbirth would have done. There was little blood as well, the fluids coming out with the eggs seeming to be a sort of lube of sorts, possibly remnants of Eileen's seed or possibly an effect her seed had on the eggs, it was hard to tell what exactly.

Sitting there though after all was said and done, Kylie had given birth to a total of 23 drider eggs, all of which were in the basket Eileen provided. "Whew... you doing alright hon? You look tired... and sore," Delilah said when all of the eggs were out, wiping her forehead with her forearm before moving to wash her hands with some of the water.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, Kylie's a strong one," Maria said, her apparent arousal from before had long since gone and was replaced with worry, but now her face showed a bright smile as she sat down next to Kylie and hugged her, being the first of any to do that, but Giselle was quick to follow and hugged Kylie's other side.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bah, I'm fine. Kylie panted after everything was said and done. it was all a blur for her. Just like the last time, a fevered rush to get things ready and then the actual work started.

23. 23 of the little bastards. She glared at Eileen before sticking her tongue out and forgetting about it as she got hugged by everyone, stumbling up to her feet just like last time, and plodding towards the bath, several pounds lighter, and feeling much better. She wasn't even all that sore, just tired.

She didn't question anything that happened during the actual birthing, she was free. Messy, but free. But there was a bathroom, there was a bath in it... She was going a that away to get cleaned up and relax, and then nap, and then Fuck the ever loving shit out of Giselle and Maria.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she said she was fine, Kylie was hugged by Giselle and Maria even more, while Eileen cringed and stepped back a little when Kylie glared at her, looking a bit embarrassed and worried. Though when Kylie stuck her tongue out it made Eileen feel a lot better to know that Kylie didn't hold it against her. "Come on you, up you get. You need to get cleaned up, and our poor little bath here just isn't big enough for everyone. Heh, maybe we need to talk to Brandi about adding on a big old bathhouse for us to have. I know a mage who can make it so it's always a hot bath for us," Maria said, helping Kylie to her feet and helping her to the bath to get cleaned up.

"Hmm... that might not be a bad idea now that I think of it," Giselle said at that remark about the bathhouse, seeing it as a brilliant idea as she perked up a bit. "How about this. Why don't Tina and I go talk to Brandi about that and stuff while you two get washed up with Delilah since the three of you are the dirtiest from that," Giselle added, giving them a bit of a plan of action for the time being.

If Kylie agreed to that, Giselle would grab Tina drag her off to the kitchen where they washed their hands and arms up while Kylie went with Maria and Delilah to the bath itself, and Eileen followed them too, but she mentioned she didn't plan to get into the bath with them and would just come in there to sit and chat while they got washed up themselves. Maria got the water running for them and Delilah helped Kylie to get in and ease herself down, where Maria then hopped in too after undressing herself.

She would faintly hear the door shutting as Giselle and Tina left, while Selara, Palla, Angela, and the little lamias all kind of just lazed about the house in the meantime, though since Maria and Delilah neither one closed the door it was left cracked open so they could hear things going on elsewhere in the house, and at one point they heard Palla erupt in a fit of laughter as she was apparently swarmed by little lamias who all insisted on tickling her large round belly.

"You sure you're feeling alright Kylie? You weren't just saying that to make Giselle not worry so much? Because I've seen Tina birth drider eggs before and she stayed sore for a couple of days at least," Delilah asked Kylie with a serious look on her face.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie hit the water and essentially just turned into a puddle, lazing against the edge of the bath with a happy sigh. Though as she closed her eyes and listened, a funny upside to training in the dark all her life, she could hear everything going on, door or no, and it left her smirking with amusement.

The others had a battle plan, she was to relax. She was doing that. All was right In the universe, until meddling sister in law to be asked her questions and forced her out of the odd mental bubble she was enjoying, listening to the lamia children.

Opening an eye to regard Delilah, Kylie just chuckled. I'm fine. a little salve, and a sore rear. my Ass hurts more then anything, something to do with literally shitting children. And in fairness, not one of those eggs was as large as Any of Bob's. That was rather pleasant compared to the Darkmantle Young. she replied. Apparently the second round WAS easier.

Letting out a long breath, Kylie shifted a little and smiled before closing her one open eye.

I am a creature of Motion. Freedom, just, doing my thing until it's time for no more fun and I start working. I've been trapped in a waddling pregnancy for the second time, and I'm taking a serious break before I 'enjoy' another one. If it's my fault, and it was, then I just need to avoid it, no offense Eileen. she explained, rubbing her midriff for a moment.

Besides, Eileen is gonna have a veritable army to chase around with me soon. And that? That makes it all worth it, just to see the insanity.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright if you say so. I just don't want you to overdo it or anything you know. Because I care about you," Delilah said, not fretting over Kylie or anything, but just showing genuine concern for Kylie's health.

"I'll get you something to rub on that poor ass of yours when we get out of here Kylie, for now let's just relax. And don't worry so much Delilah, I'm sure Kylie will be just fine. She knows her limits I'm sure and she won't try and cross those without a damned good reason, and even then she won't do it if she can help it," Maria said to Delilah, laying her head back and sinking down into the water a bit so only her head was above as she sat next to Kylie.

When Kylie commented on her pregnancy as she rubbed her belly, looking up at Eileen in the process as she apologized to the drider, Eileen blushed a bit and looked down. "No no, it was my fault mostly. And I'm sorry for that, I should have been more careful and more observant of what I was doing. I just got kinda drunk and stuff and it just kinda happened," Eileen replied, reaching down and caressing Kylie's cheek as she apologized back to Kylie about getting her pregnant in the first place.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

What are limits? I don't have limits. Other people have limits. I am limitless, to be without said limits. If I want to fly, I'll find a way. Limits are mental, not physical, though each action has a price. Maybe that's what other people mean by limits. If you jumped off a mountain, you know the price, it's what lies at the end of the fall. Or the effort in preparing before hand. Sometimes you can pay the price another way through preparation or wit. Other times, the price must be paid regardless. One person can take on an entire nation... if they have the resolve. I thought someone who meditated under waterfalls knew that~ Kylie explained, at least her own views on personal limits, before turning to teasing Maria with a giggle.

No, I wont do something to hurt myself. Rest assured, a little pain is not an injury. I'll take every due caution she continued, grinning like a cat at the unseen glare Delilah was giving her for even joking about straining herself.

Still, that left eventually hauling herself out of the water, and taking a long, careful stretch, limbering up before drying off.

O god I feel so much better. I'm Hungry. she said, tilting her head suddenly and heading for the kitchen in nothing but a towel.