Status
Not open for further replies.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Romance of Fantasy

If you can do A rank quests. How come you cannot do B rank quests:confused:

more details and what quests;)
I don't know. After clearing all A rank quests, the man in guild didn't gimme quests anymore. :(

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That mean you need to go through more main quests after doing more guild quests. You need more place to go in order to get more guild quests.

This game is getting much difficult in the last dungeon... looks like I need to grind my characters... like I always hate to give lvling in this game (take too long for one level):(

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So im having problem with text hooking...

ITH - doesnt work at all...

AGTH with " /x /v " works but its double hooking every line which is sooooo fuc**** annoying and i dont know how to fix it.

Any1 have suggestion or idea how to fix double hooks or how to hook it right.

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haha sorry for the necro post its just im stuck and have no idea what to do and the wiki didnt help. I just finished the underground waterways quest and talk to the mayor who gave me the protection stone/money but now i dont know what to do...i went back to st rear castle and talked to the king but he didnt give me the letter which the wiki says he was supposed to give me... am i missing something?

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apologies and what not for the necromancy. Anyone have the game lying around somewhere and could upload it to MEGA? the links in previous posts (minus/mediafire) aren't working for me.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apologies and what not for the necromancy. Anyone have the game lying around somewhere and could upload it to MEGA? the links in previous posts (minus/mediafire) aren't working for me.

Heres the Partial ENG I did like 6 months ago if you're interested.

If you do decide to play with this translation, please if you do see some text going outside the screen or something else is wrong report so I can fix it. I never found the time to actually play the game myself after I did the translation.

Title:
Romance of Fantasy

Developed By:
キューピッドアイス ( )

Release Date:

RJ Number:

File Size:
~135MB

Version:
v1.55

Download Link:

NOTE: This isn't a story translation.

Translated: items, skills, enemies, intro, user interface, main quest progress, Side quests and some other minor things.
Not translated: Monster encyclopedia, Romance system, Story, Recollection system.

Hopefully someone picks this up and translates it. :) Don't want to discourage anyone but it's a freaking huge huge game.
You can modify or use this for your own translation.

Sample

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Heres the Partial ENG I did like 6 months ago if you're interested.

If you do decide to play with this translation, please if you do see some text going outside the screen or something else is wrong report so I can fix it. I never found the time to actually play the game myself after I did the translation.

Title:
Romance of Fantasy

Developed By:
キューピッドアイス ( )

Release Date:

RJ Number:

File Size:
~135MB

Version:
v1.55

Download Link:

NOTE: This isn't a story translation.

Translated: items, skills, enemies, intro, user interface, main quest progress, Side quests and some other minor things.
Not translated: Monster encyclopedia, Romance system, Story, Recollection system.

Hopefully someone picks this up and translates it. :) Don't want to discourage anyone but it's a freaking huge huge game.
You can modify or use this for your own translation.

Sample

Oh man... I love you so much. It's time to replay this game until the new one out.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talking about RoF, the dev finally posted after nearly a year.
He made a page for his new game "Missing Link" : cupid-ice.sakura.ne.jp/index2.html

Pretty glad with this as I loved RoF back then even though now there are so many good games it doesn't feel as special any more. Still hyped for the release of this anyway, it'll be out sometimes this year apparently.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking about RoF, the dev finally posted after nearly a year.
He made a page for his new game "Missing Link" : cupid-ice.sakura.ne.jp/index2.html

Pretty glad with this as I loved RoF back then even though now there are so many good games it doesn't feel as special any more. Still hyped for the release of this anyway, it'll be out sometimes this year apparently.
And which good games are those? I can count em on fingers... There's barely a game that can compare to RoF when it comes to quality of the game, story and everything overall.

jappoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I totally agree. Rof is still one of the best I've played.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh, to each his own but let's say stuff like Virgin island, Princess Sacrifice, Magika (that one's not to my liking but I can aknowledge it's a good game) Arms devicer, Escape from Lugome fortress, Imdria, Elements, and I'll stop there or it'll turn into a listing of stuff I like and this is pointless anyway as I'm sure there are lots of great games I don't know about.

Anyway, looks like ML might be even bigger than RoF, there's at least 6 party members apparently (+ mc) and they got "communities" (social link? lol). He went all out with capturable mobs too this time it seems.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, to each his own but let's say stuff like Virgin island, Princess Sacrifice, Magika (that one's not to my liking but I can aknowledge it's a good game) Arms devicer, Escape from Lugome fortress, Imdria, Elements, and I'll stop there or it'll turn into a listing of stuff I like and this is pointless anyway as I'm sure there are lots of great games I don't know about.

Anyway, looks like ML might be even bigger than RoF, there's at least 6 party members apparently (+ mc) and they got "communities" (social link? lol). He went all out with capturable mobs too this time it seems.
Out of those you counted only Virgin Island & Arms Devicer can compare to RoF...Rest meh...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder if the dev still keep the old system. I love the way they make the main char sneak into the girls's room when they were sleeping and doing naughty things (Sometimes those girls might wake up if you strip them make me excited).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if the dev still keep the old system. I love the way they make the main char sneak into the girls's room when they were sleeping and doing naughty things (Sometimes those girls might wake up if you strip them make me excited).
Seriously! I thought that was freaking genius and yet no other game has done something similar. I hated and loved the random events that can happen when sleeping at the inn. The only thing I fully disliked was having to have 50 lust to do so.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seriously! I thought that was freaking genius and yet no other game has done something similar. I hated and loved the random events that can happen when sleeping at the inn. The only thing I fully disliked was having to have 50 lust to do so.
Finally we see eye to eye on something! The random events make those girls more lively, but still make me load a hundred times to do what I want. :D

I don't like to beat the monster girls in order to increase lust either. :(

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally we see eye to eye on something! The random events make those girls more lively, but still make me load a hundred times to do what I want. :D

I don't like to beat the monster girls in order to increase lust either. :(
My characters were too overpowered from trying to collect items to synthesis stuff that I actually had to wear lower strength stuff or use the super weak attack just to get them to armor break without out right killing them.

And don't look into my eyes for too long....or you might go insane. uhuhuhu....

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't see any words about lust system yet but this time, party members clothes can break when they reach critical health in battle. Wouldn't be surprised if this impacted mc lust.

As for the night visits I must admit I liked the idea too. It's weird we don't see it used more often. Dev does say there'll be "chance encounters" this time again with mc running into the girl changing or bathing.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@KHTA: Your ava make me scary already. :D

@Pilou: Glad to see some update. Hopefully they will add CG when peeping.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for digging this thread, but is there anyone have ITH code for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.