Reputation score
RJ174756_ana_img_main.jpg

DLsite:
Previous Works: 触手ダンジョンRPG | Flower Tail -フラワーテイル-
Creator's Blog:
Estimated Release Date: Early May
Tags: Pregnancy, Breast Milking, Torture, Tentacles, Ahegao

Download Link: See Attachment

Looks like this circle's cranking out titles fast. This one's a little different than their first two; from what the demo shows, you can play dress-up with the protagonist of their last game while controlling how she's raped. If the select screen is anything to go by, there will be 11 different scenes in the full version (you're limited to only the first scene in the demo).

The demo left me a little disappointed due to the lack of content, but I imagine that the sheer amount of scenes will make up for it once it's released.

Attachments

• untitled.txt
    74 bytes · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Laboratory] 異種姦調教ADV -姦獄アリス- RJ174756

So basically... it's just the gallery of the last game?

Looks like it released today.

So basically... it's just the gallery of the last game?

Not quite. It's the same woman, but different scenes.

I got a copy from AS but for some reason its not finding the files it needs to run. Anyone else getting this problem?

I got a copy from AS but for some reason its not finding the files it needs to run. Anyone else getting this problem?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was fake, especially since it was just released (not to mention no one who shares seems to be buying these games). According to DLsite, the game should be 142.23MB, whereas the one I'm seeing on AS is 214.41MB - not to mention one of the links is a premium link, which are almost always fake. I'm trying to download it right now to make sure, but most of these file hosting sites take forever to download anything, and they seem to drop the download half of the time for me, anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was fake, especially since it was just released (not to mention no one who shares seems to be buying these games). According to DLsite, the game should be 142.23MB, whereas the one I'm seeing on AS is 214.41MB - not to mention one of the links is a premium link, which are almost always fake. I'm trying to download it right now to make sure, but most of these file hosting sites take forever to download anything, and they seem to drop the download half of the time for me, anyway.

I didnt even check that, usually BIOHRD is pretty trustworthy, also all the files seem to be in order and it even has all the Pictures in the IMG folder. I think something might have been moved or renamed, or missing, to compensate the file size difference.

Well in anime-sharing rapigator almost always is premium, but the one i found has two links rapigator and ul.to, but they both are premium, about ul.to, it says that no free links avalible, and i would like to speculate, that they are down because of high traffic

Well, I just managed to download one of the links and a lot of the files are in gibberish, which leads me to believe that whomever repacked it didn't do it properly (possibly by not using Japanese locale whenever they originally unpacked it). The game boots up, but crashes whenever you try to select a scene while spitting out an error about being unable to load the images.

so I managed to almost fix it, by downloading the demo and finding the original name for most of the files and then just correcting them. Trying it out, seemed to work for the most part.

so I managed to almost fix it, by downloading the demo and finding the original name for most of the files and then just correcting them. Trying it out, seemed to work for the most part.

That's an interesting fix - let me know if it still works when you get to the later stages that weren't in the demo.

Edit: I went ahead and tried it, myself, and it worked up to Stage 5, where it then needed an audio file that wasn't in the demo.

Last edited:

That's an interesting fix - let me know if it still works when you get to the later stages that weren't in the demo.

Edit: I went ahead and tried it, myself, and it worked up to Stage 5, where it then needed an audio file that wasn't in the demo.

Unfortunately there is one file in the BGs that is not in the demo. Everything else seems to be working fine for the first 5 stages. :C

These are the 2 files that need changes after copying the demo files on to the main one.

in www/img/pictures:

ƒ{ƒ^ƒ“09 into ボタン09

in www/audio/bgs:
01‚-*‚¿‚ã‚-*‚¿‚ã into 01くちゅくちゅ

Hope this solves everything.

Thanks for helping. Now that everything's sorted out, I attached a download link to the first post. Let me know if it doesn't work.

The game is allready available on sukebei. With all names fixed.

Just search for "laboratory" ;)

The game is allready available on sukebei. With all names fixed.

Just search for "laboratory" ;)

Yeah, I went ahead and added that one to the first post. Glad someone figured out exactly what everything should be named.

Error anyone?:confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7

I had that error from a version I got from nyaa.
Later found another one linked with a (fixed). guess somebody uploaded it wrong.

The version I've uploaded here is the fixed version, so you should be good to go if you download it.

It's still same...

I already downloaded your files...,but it's always the same problem.. :confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 6

It's still same...

I already downloaded your files...,but it's always the same problem.. :confused:

I know this may sound silly, but are you unzipping it while running your computer under Japanese locale? The files won't unpack properly if you aren't and their names will come out as gibberish, which causes the game to crash when it can't find files under their Japanese names. I've tested out the download and it works on my end, so I have to assume that's what's causing your troubles. There's also a program called AppLocale that does it on the fly, but I don't use it.

Back