What's new

RPG [ Laboratory] Tentacle Dungeon RPG / 触手ダンジョンRPG RE171062 RJ171062

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ171062
New game that came out on dlsite.
I like it but the fighting takes forever for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ171062 [ Laboratory] 触手ダンジョンRPG

clickable link... will try it out

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ditto on the long fights, beware with the slime, it seems going below 100hp will cause an instant loss.

With regards to the attack skills, anyone noticed any differences between them? beyond the first being a weak self heal anyway. the three red skills seem to be functionally identical as far as i can tell.

OP
G

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ditto on the long fights, beware with the slime, it seems going below 100hp will cause an instant loss.

With regards to the attack skills, anyone noticed any differences between them? beyond the first being a weak self heal anyway. the three red skills seem to be functionally identical as far as i can tell.
I have no idea. I think they do the same thing unless one damages certain enemies more than others.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder how many enemies are in the final version - if I didn't count incorrectly, which is entirely possible and even probable with me, there's eight different monsters shown in the images. There's already three in the demo, so I'm hoping there's more than that, but the price tag is relatively low. If this would actually go up on the English DLsite, I'd buy it, but it still hasn't shown up yet (hopefully it will soon enough and they don't skip out on it - I noticed their last product only sold a few copies on the English site).

I'm guessing no one here's played the full game and can chime in on what's in it, right? Doesn't look like it's sold a lot so far.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are ten different monsters, so the game is quite short. If it wasn't for the ridiculously long fights, it'd be even shorter, I guess...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this doesn't seem to be coming to the English DLsite or at least taking longer than usual, I went ahead and tried purchasing it from the Japanese site after jumping through a hoop or two and it worked. I figured that after all of this time without it popping up anywhere online (not even a gallery on exhentai) and seeing the low sales, I'd be better off supporting them since it wasn't that much - just under $7 after conversion. The art style was a little unique while still looking good and I'm a sucker for blondes with green eyes, so that didn't hurt. Vore and tentacles combined with combat rape are always great, too.

Here's a link to the game, plus a save of mine that takes you to the gallery room if you don't want to go through about an hour of dungeon crawling. It's really linear and there's nothing else to see other than the monsters, so you're missing absolutely nothing if you just use it, promise. I'm assuming none of you were planning on buying it yourselves, but you know the drill - try to support the dev if you like their art and you can afford it. Hope you enjoy it!

Edit: posted an updated link later in the thread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As expected, seeing as how I caved in and bought it on the Japanese site, thus keeping all of my games from being conveniently located on one account, it finally did come out on the English side today:

It doesn't appear to be translated or different than the Japanese version in any way, though, which shouldn't come as a surprise.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I've been getting this error message. Anyone know a fix to this? :c

Attachments

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It would be nice to see the CG without having to go through a game over each time.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to say that I've seen that in other games' threads but never had it happen to me, so I'm not completely sure what the fix is. Did you unpack the game while in Japanese locale (i.e. are all of your files are in Japanese?).

It would be nice to see the CG without having to go through a game over each time.
You can see all of them without losing except for the cumshot ones - just make sure you're healing yourself (the white spell). Whenever you get to the point where you'd have normally dipped under 100HP if you hadn't healed, you'll get the CGs and still be able to fight back (e.g. if it would have taken the monster six hits to take you under 100HP, the CGs will start after six hits regardless of your current health).

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't look like your computer is set in Japanese local. Most(all) Japanese games require your computer to be put in Japanese local, or your computer won't install/unzip/run Japanese things properly.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't look like your computer is set in Japanese local. Most(all) Japanese games require your computer to be put in Japanese local, or your computer won't install/unzip/run Japanese things properly.
Japanese Local? Hmm..is there a way to set it?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgive the bump, but I was messaged about my link being dead (not surprised, either, seeing as how it was a direct link to mega from a year and a half ago), so I went ahead and downloaded the latest bugfixed version and uploaded it again. I don't believe anything new was ever added and the game was soon left forgotten by its creator after its release, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to bump this in case anyone missed it the first time around. It's not amazing and won't change your life, but it was a decent experience for the price - and hey, it's now on sale for half off and less than $4 if anyone wants to support them.

Attachments