What's new

LADYUS -Demon and Ring and White Angel- trouble shooting

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This here is allowing people to help each with the game Ladyus. Though for this post, it would be the tech fixers for the sound effects.

First off to point, do not spam the same shit over and over again. And do not start reporting post. This thread is to help people that is having error of the game and the sound effect files. I too am having a trouble getting this to work. So please, let's help each other to work the game properly.

List of errors I found (Only one though):

1. As you get out of the well after you teleport, you head to the gate where the guards are, they will block you and tell you "You can't go this way!" but then you protest why? That's when the Aoi comes in. She looks at both of them and looks at you next and the talks starts.

As that happens, you get three choices. But here's the problem, with either the choice (No matter how much you use applocal or NTLEA), she will make that angry face of her portrait and you press next, that's when the error pops out.

It is missing a sound effect file of the game. Because one of the files have japanese gibberish that I have no knowledge of. Even if you set the region language to japanese or use japanese app local, it will still have the japanese gibberish. :(

I really need your help who ever plays the game. Send links to the download. But make sure you put it to where people can get it. I RECOMMEND NOT PUTTING IT IN MEDIAFIRE! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU POST THE LINKS, MEDIA FIRE LINKS ARE DEAD! :mad:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: LADYUS -Demon and Ring and White Angel- trouble shooting

This here is allowing people to help each with the game Ladyus. Though for this post, it would be the tech fixers for the sound effects.

First off to point, do not spam the same shit over and over again. And do not start reporting post. This thread is to help people that is having error of the game and the sound effect files. I too am having a trouble getting this to work. So please, let's help each other to work the game properly.

List of errors I found (Only one though):

1. As you get out of the well after you teleport, you head to the gate where the guards are, they will block you and tell you "You can't go this way!" but then you protest why? That's when the Aoi comes in. She looks at both of them and looks at you next and the talks starts.

As that happens, you get three choices. But here's the problem, with either the choice (No matter how much you use applocal or NTLEA), she will make that angry face of her portrait and you press next, that's when the error pops out.

It is missing a sound effect file of the game. Because one of the files have japanese gibberish that I have no knowledge of. Even if you set the region language to japanese or use japanese app local, it will still have the japanese gibberish. :(

I really need your help who ever plays the game. Send links to the download. But make sure you put it to where people can get it. I RECOMMEND NOT PUTTING IT IN MEDIAFIRE! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU POST THE LINKS, MEDIA FIRE LINKS ARE DEAD! :mad:
Arcwolf, you obviously do not know how things work here. You don't make a thread for stuff like this. If you have a problem, ask in the original thread for the game if one exists. DO NOT make a thread solely for asking for help under the guise of a trouble shooting section designed for everyone. If every game had a thread solely for problems they had, we'll have far too many useless threads.

Now with that out of the way, to actually help you. In my honest opinion, back by the cries of many who share your problem, applocal IS USELESS. It's always far, far better to just set your region to Japanese and keep it there unless you're installing a program used internationally. If you download a game without JP unicode and any of the files are listed in JP, you're going to run into errors. It's because your game is searching for that file, and even if it really is there it can't tell.

Common fixes are either: A) copy/paste the original names to the gibberish. B) redownload the game while in JP unicode so that the file names stay intact. C) Avoid any site/user who uploads using unicode from their respective country, as they are giving you files with names in gibberish.

Now, give me a bit of time to see if I still have this game and I'll post a link in the original thread.

Last edited:
OP
A

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: LADYUS -Demon and Ring and White Angel- trouble shooting

Arcwolf, you obviously do not know how things work here. You don't make a thread for stuff like this. If you have a problem, ask in the original thread for the game if one exists. DO NOT make a thread solely for asking for help under the guise of a trouble shooting section designed for everyone. If every game had a thread solely for problems they had, we'll have far too many useless threads.
Oh sorry. I'm right now panicked of how can I can I continue off If I keep getting the same error!