Laeyna (Zilrax)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Laeyna (Zilrax)

As Clint moves to settle in, Laeyna will feel that the other occupant inside of her womb isn't ready to be bred yet, and probably won't be until she's born and given birth to her own child. As she works on clint, however, she'll feel him..No, HER, squirming about as the changes run through her body, rounding out her figure to look decidedly feminine, complete with bust and wide hips, but still packing all of the male parts from when she was a he. "Oh, My Queen...Thank you...For this gift...But...What should my name be? Clint doesn't seem to fit me anymore..."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Laeyna (Zilrax)

"Cloe, I think.," smirks Laeyna as she decides to leave her drones original gender bits, simply add them. She had no need for true males in the hive itself, too inefficient. While not all needed the capacity to sire, all needed the ability to carry eggs and capture and such. She;d have to make that part of the infection.

As she shifted a bit she hummed. Nothing she could do would really be taken as a punishment by her drones. They were so submissive, it was almost a little annoying. She needed to get some warriors made, she wanted some drones with a bit of fire in them she could enjoy forcing down, some spirit that could have opinions of their own. She needed to hunt soon to find those.

What she could make of her Chloe was something that would be needed though. Her drones were all laden up, they needed the ability to do their jobs. She needed a middleman between drones and breeders, a servant that could reallocate the burden and pleasure of baring her young. So she focused on Cloe, growing her sexual assets, setting her quadrupedal and much bigger in size. She;d give her several tentacles, and an abdomen of her own to carry the burdens. The tentacles and her cock could both shoot seed or lay eggs or safely draw them from others. Drones who needed to perform duties could shift their burden into Cloe, and if there was a lack of breeders, she could shift the eggs back into drones as needed.

Cloe would be an egg cache, a host for so much fertility, a key species for the hive, allowing her to rut any of her servants without worry of compromising their ability to serve. And no less capable of catching and breeding others given her many appendages.