What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough (gonna make one)

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey, as I said I wanna create a walkthrough for the game.. Sooooo. I'm gonna ask those whom I saw knew a lot in the other post and stuff, and hopefully I'll be able to create a walkthrough, for people to enjoy. Also please write down here if you wanna help. To be honest, I'm not gonna do it if I'm gonna be alone. lol. So if anyone feels like they can help out in some kind of way, please post in here. I'm going to work now, and I'll be back in about 4 hours, so please, If I don't reply right away, you'll know why xD

I hope we can make a walkthrough :D who wouldn't want one? xD

Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough (gonna make one)

I'd be willing to help out, if not too much of the workload falls on me.

Though I don't know anything most others don't know already and I'm not really playing the game anymore.

But If a walkthrough increases the popularity of the game, possibly speeding up the process on the production of the sequel, it's worth my support. :p

Exactly my thought. But the workload will be whatever you take. I'm thinking of making a temp homepage or something, and we'll just write into that whatever hasn't been made. where to find illustrations, special items etc. and where to unlock new quests. all that kinda stuff. I can show you how I was thinking of making it.

I started when I had almost completed the first game, so I haven't been able to write down the first stuff. I'll do that a little later.

But as I said, workload is whatever you're willing to do. :)

If you go through the original topic, there is at least one who hid under a spoiler tag a huge list of most of the items you want and where they are. It will be a good base.

Already asked him/her if I could use that aswell, and if he/she would help me with the things still missing :)

can someone give me a piece of advice? i defeat some waariors near ship, buy some wizard to help, score with opala one time, bought heavy balls, found two ilustrations and treasue map 07
dunno what do do next. i search entire, avilable area and noboy talk to me reasonable sentences
pzl help

Well there is a lot of sidequests, so depending on what you wanna do now, you'll have to do something different. Wanna go on in the main quest?

okay, so i seem pretty far in the game, compared to you guys, buuuuuuut, even the best of us need some help sometimes :3
jk, i'm not so arrogant.

so anyway, i found the, "leash of mysteries" i believe is what its called, but i'm at a dead end here. i could kill some more legendaries, but that wouldnt progress the plot. if it helps, i got my ass kicked by some mysterious knight and a bandit leader earlier, (did like 16000+ damage each hit) and this had a kinda cutscene kinda thing there.
sooooooooooo what do, internets? i could use some help here:eek:

I have a small problem. I have progressed quite far through the game, but I am somewhat stalled in a choking point before any more side missions. You see, I have already completed the main quest and fought the knight at the Bandit's Lair (losing of course.) And I have slain all the Legendary Monsters in Greece and Egypt, also many of the other ones. I have done beaten the pirate first encounter and won all the games (including the arena) on Paradise island. Additionally, spoken with the bounty hunter about Legendary King Corrus. I just need painting #2 in order to eventually reach the Lord's Mansion.

I know where it is, but how do I get this dumb villager to get out of my way so I can take the darn thing? It is basically the last thing I need. Also, any ideas or mentionings of ohter possible missions would be welcome before I start a new game.

Separately, I realize that it is likely no one will reply to my message. I checked the dates on the last posts. However, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankn you for your time.

I have a small problem. I have progressed quite far through the game, but I am somewhat stalled in a choking point before any more side missions. You see, I have already completed the main quest and fought the knight at the Bandit's Lair (losing of course.) And I have slain all the Legendary Monsters in Greece and Egypt, also many of the other ones. I have done beaten the pirate first encounter and won all the games (including the arena) on Paradise island. Additionally, spoken with the bounty hunter about Legendary King Corrus. I just need painting #2 in order to eventually reach the Lord's Mansion.

I know where it is, but how do I get this dumb villager to get out of my way so I can take the darn thing? It is basically the last thing I need. Also, any ideas or mentionings of ohter possible missions would be welcome before I start a new game.

Separately, I realize that it is likely no one will reply to my message. I checked the dates on the last posts. However, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankn you for your time.

Is that the one in the CG shop? If you stop by at night, the villager won't be there.

Thank you very much! I will attempt that immediately.

A mod, please delete this. The walkthrough is already completed, and I get some messages from people who has been using this post. The other post, with the walkthrough answers all the questions they've had xD

Back