What's new

ACT [ leimonya ] 礼門屋 Succubus Encirclement RE179999 RJ179999

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is a sidescroller game made by 礼門屋

The same group that made the slime soldier game:

Succubus Encirclement is kinda weird in that whenever you get hit, a random woman shows up and gets raped in CG. Upon game over that random woman apparently gets pregnant. I don't know if these woman are the player characters because the ingame sprite is clearly some black-haired guy but oh well.

I like the slime soldier game more because of the sprite sex whereas this one appears to be entirely just CG.

And on a side note: This is my first attempt at making a thread so if you spot mistakes or misconduct please let me know.

There appear to be enemies associated with each girl. As well as girl characters in the levels themselves. The Girl characters cannot only be temp stunned and you have to avoid them as they are otherwise un-killable. The goal of each level is to collect items that raise your SP. Once SP is maxed a door will pop up and you can leave the level.

Controls:
On overworld
Z = enter stage
X = open menu (allows for saving and turning off/on autosave)
V = Change stage description (for some reason the game keeps track of the score for that level and how much time you took in addition to how much HP you have)

In a level
Z= shoot weapon
X= Jump
down or Up + X = high jump
S= Bring up help menu
V= some message about the level
DLsite description:
You and your friends were invited to an island.
Hidden somewhere here is a treasure
and vast amounts of prize money...
But there's a reason it's called Succubus Haunt.

Tentacle succubus
"Ooh, there's still a delicious human lurking around here."

Big breasts succubus
"I can smell his vitality. Gonna milk him for every drop."

All your friends have fallen victim.
You're all that's left.
Your only weapon is a knife blessed with holy power.
Can you survive the siege of lust in the Haunt?

Last edited by a moderator:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Encirclement

Haven't really played it yet so I don't know if it's any good.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, just tried the demo, and... I'm not really sure what to think. I suppose a

game like this can have its audience, but I wouldn't really recommend this to

anyone(as if I have friends with this same "hobby." ;-;) It's a platformer, with

a jump, a high jump, and knives you can throw. When you get hit, you get a

cg, which I think, increases the lewdness of the girl until she gives in and gets

pregnant. It's all in all a bit weird, and the cgs are repetitive. Really all in the eye of the beholder though.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright I finished the game (I think as the game does have multiple endings). What's actually happening is that you are a guy and the monsters and the girls are the succubus. If you get hit by the monsters, the girls I assume teleport in and have sex with you. Lose all your hitpoints and the girls absorb all your energy and you die.

This is most noticable when you play the game in "fast" mode which causes all CGs to not be displayed when you are hit. Your character will become skele-pwned when you die. What annoys me is that the options menu is hidden in a level as a powerup that you have to pick up.

Each of the monsters relate to different people. The dragon and large eyeball belong to the green haired dark-skinned succubus. The unkillable cat belongs to the nekomata succubus. The tentacles and fire belong to the blonde one and the rest belong to the brunette one.

The final level of the game (assuming I didn't misinterpret this) has you fighting against some corrupted nun. You can't beat these levels by going to the door as you actually do have to max out your SP so you can hurt her and then kill her to beat the level.

All in all, I think the game wasn't as good as slime soldier but that's really just my personal preference.

Save file is attached.

Attachments